obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

American King James Version
Does a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

Seems to me that most of the bitterness is coming from the right. You really want to do this? You want to throw scripture back and forth? There are probably more scriptures that support a liberal agenda than there is a Conservative one.

God's greatest commandment? Love each other as you do the lord.

It's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

From the book of Matthew....

But when the Son of Man[d] comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne. 32 All the nations[e] will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters,[f] you were doing it to me!’

41 “Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons.[g] 42 For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. 43 I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

44 “Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’

45 “And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you refused to help me"

New International Version (©1984)
For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." /COLOR]

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God

Would Jesus have told anyone to fuck off Steel?

Would he? Probably not....but I'm not Christ, am I?

You really want to pigeon hole an entire religion on two passages?

He will spew you from his mouth.

You are an abomination to him, I am sorry Steel....you know NOTHING about your own faith.

riiiiight...... you just don't like my politics, and this is what this is all about....and if he "spews" me from his mouth....he will torture you eternally for not believing.

Seems to me that most of the bitterness is coming from the right. You really want to do this? You want to throw scripture back and forth? There are probably more scriptures that support a liberal agenda than there is a Conservative one.

It's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven

But when the Son of Man[d] comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne. 32 All the nations[e] will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters,[f] you were doing it to me!’

41 “Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons.[g] 42 For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. 43 I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

44 “Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’

45 “And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you refused to help me"

Two things ;)

Nothing you posted dealt with those who won't work ;)

Second....YOU are suppose to be an ambassador of christ...meaning YOU represent him here on earth...you are failing badly .

Two things ;)

Second....YOU are suppose to be an ambassador of christ...meaning YOU represent him here on earth...you are failing badly .

Well, according to the right wing meme....anyone who is poor is lazy and don't want to work.

second? I am who I am. I believe in love over hate....You can sit here and play word games all night.... I know my faith is there and strong. An Atheist like you will not try to shame me into a position I don't believe in.

You want to worry about the 2-3% of the population who truly refuse to work....go ahead. I'm more concerned about the other 30% or so that are busting their asses and still can't make it because some greedy people choose slave labor over their own people.

Two things ;)

Well, according to the right wing meme....anyone who is poor is lazy and don't want to work.

second? I am who I am. I believe in love over hate....You can sit here and play word games all night.... I know my faith is there and strong. An Atheist like you will not try to shame me into a position I don't believe in.

You want to worry about the 2-3% of the population who truly refuse to work....go ahead. I'm more concerned about the other 30% or so that are busting their asses and still can't make it because some greedy people choose slave labor over their own people.

I never play games :)

YOU are to represent Christ in the earth, so far you suck at it.

NOBODY on the Right wants to completely cut out ANY social programs...that is a construct of the Left.

Guess what, jerky? This is how free speech works.

You make shitty film, and people tell you so.

The filmmaker is as Christian as Larry Flynt.

I guess those terrorists who lynched the ambassador and paraded his body through the streets were just movie critics. Quick, Obama, apologize to the terrorists since they are the only ones who require an apology. The peaceful ones have let it go already.

Freedom of speech also means criticizing religions. His right to make a movie is equal to the many, many liberals' right to make dozens of movie slamming Christians. Some of those were pretty shitty, but nary an apology. Of course, no terrorists went on a rampage and everyone knows that decent people brush off idiots.

Thankfully, we also have the right to say that Obama is a shitty president. I won't apologize for that. Maybe in a few years, we'll be afraid to speak out in this country so I'll enjoy venting while I still can.

383474_489099547775988_156465561_n.jpg

The religious terrorist who made the film should spend the rest of his life at Gitmo.

Hey Steelplate where is your response to this turd? Ohh that's right you are not left or right, you just happen to ALWAYS support the left and always attack the right. Funny how that works out.

...and through this continuing mess Valerie Jarrett got more protection than our ambassador. Which leads us to the conclusion that; the admit says that some countries won't allow marines or guards????what difference would that make since obama don't think they need to be protected or armed anyway.
Strange fellow this obama

Lefties have won the right to burn the Flag in the streets and wear it on their dirty asses and the liberal artsy community reserves the "right" to display the Christian icon Virgin Mary smeared with shit and the Crucifix upside down in a vat of urine. Hollywood promoted a Brit made movie showing step by step instructions of how to assassinate president Bush while he was still in office...so the question is.. how the fuck does the president get away with attacking a citizen?

Was the right not to be criticized for burning a flag also won? When was that?

That's an interesting point NY. The left gets flustered when they are criticized because they actually think the 1st Amendment only applies to trashing the Flag in the street and shitting on the Virgin Mary. They are shocked to find that the 1st Amendment also protects people who reserve the option to call them jerks. We just saw 8 years of craziness thrown at President Bush and the left acts insulted at minor criticisms of the current administration. The radical left is so used to supporting the enemies of the US that they forget where they live.

Forum List

Back