Obama To Endorse Biden This Afternoon

A question for you uneducated low information Moon Bats.

Which is worse?

Biden getting an endorsement from the worst most incompetent President this country ever had?

Obama endorsing that stupid corrupt shithead Biden, who was the worst VP this country ever had?

The worthless Negro's endorsement of crooked Hillary didn't do jackshit, did it?
Obama is the most valuable endorsement in the country. He was a popular president who received an overwhelming majority of the vote.

Trump has no similar endorsement

President Trump doesn't need any stinking endorsement.

We shall see how that works for him

He got away with it and won with a minority of the vote. Let’s see if it a successful strategy to repeat.
Slick won twice with a smaller minority than Trump had.

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Which is worse?

Biden getting an endorsement from the worst most incompetent President this country ever had?

Obama endorsing that stupid corrupt shithead Biden, who was the worst VP this country ever had?

The worthless Negro's endorsement of crooked Hillary didn't do jackshit, did it?
Obama is the most valuable endorsement in the country. He was a popular president who received an overwhelming majority of the vote.

He got away with it and won with a minority of the vote. Let’s see if it a successful strategy to repeat.
Slick won twice with a smaller minority than Trump had.

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong
1992:

On November 3, Bill Clinton won the election to serve as the 42nd President of the United States by a wide margin in the Electoral College, receiving 43% of the popular vote

Trump got 46% in 2016.

Slick didn't get a majority in 1996 either, so we will have to wait to see how much Trump beats him by in his second election.

Good thing you never agree with me.............that means I'm always right.

Which is worse?

He already out-raised Creepy Joe by five to one. Who endorsed him last time?

Obama’s endorsement is the biggest in the country.

Trump has no endorsements of that magnitude.

View attachment 323524
Care to discuss who Trump has in his corner?

I'm laughing at the idea you think DumBama is the biggest endorsement in the country. If that were true, why didn't it work for Hillary?
The Great Obama got more people to vote for him than any candidate in history.
He had over 60 percent approval at the end of his term

Trump has nobody like that

Obama being involved in the campaign will attract all Democrats, Minorities and moderates

View attachment 323524

I'm laughing at the idea you think DumBama is the biggest endorsement in the country. If that were true, why didn't it work for Hillary?

GW's approval rating went up to 90% at one time.

United States presidential approval rating - Wikipedia

1586919536558.png

View attachment 323524

I have some bad news for ya, and that is DumBama was not a President, he was a personality. People loved him personally, but not his radical ideas. That's how he lost the House at historic levels, then the Senate followed. Before you knew it, the Republicans had 3/4 of all governorships in the country, not to mention all the local position Democrats lost under DumBama

Donald Trump is the exact opposite. People love his polices, but dislike him personally. At this unfortunate time in our country, we don't need a personality. We need somebody that will do the job.

While our great President is working night and day, creating plans to defeat this virus, working with agencies and private industry alike, conducting daily press briefings to keep us informed seven days a week, working with Democrat Governors instead of against them, Piglosi said "You know what? Too much work for us. During this most tragic time in our country, we're going on vacation! See ya-all in three weeks or so, bye-bye!!!"

A rightfully deserved vacation I might add. Why......the last time they had a vacation was almost three and a half months ago!!!!!

View attachment 323524

GW's approval rating went up to 90% at one time.

United States presidential approval rating - Wikipedia

Bush 43 had unprecedented support after 9-11 from both parties.
By the time he left office, that 90 percent was down to 26 percent

So now Obama thinks tapping senile Joe as VP was the best thing he ever did?

So now Obama thinks tapping senile Joe as VP was the best thing he ever did?
Biden made a great Vice President.

His vast experience in working with the Senate was instrumental in passing Obamacare

Like Biden said, a big fucking deal

Forum List

Back