obama to have instant access to cell phones

What I don't get is, why people make a big deal about this, but have no problem with the whole rest of the world spying on them.
Boston Bombing was a prime example. Most of those photos came from private sources, along with video surveillance. If you add in Facebook etc. your whole life is being documented by private companies.
Look at where the NSA went for help.

Because it doesn't matter how petty the issue, there are people who will say a rainy day is Obama trying to repress us all. I once commented that if a foreign country were to invade us for the purpose of evicting Obama, even the people who hate him would band together against the common foe. Katz corrected me on that one, indicating that he/she preferred committing treason (real treason as defined in the Constitution) rather than accept the fact that Obama was legally elected. Do you expect rational thinking from someone like that?

You won't be able to turn him off either.

AT&T to Load iPhones With Emergency Alerts From Obama ? That You Can?t Switch Off | The Gateway Pundit

Once installed, AMBER and Emergency alerts are automatically sent to your phone unless you switch them off via Settings. However, should you be tired of Obama, just know that there’s no way to switch off Presidential alerts.

Will ALL presidents have this ability?

Sounds like the same thing as the emergency broadcast system with radios. You know - that regular tool of oppression that comes over your radio when one of those government created emergencies happened.
Or, does obama just think he's not leaving.

No he doesn't.

Forum List

Back