obama to lecture us again thursday

There is nothing the man could say that would interest me in the slightest beyond "I resign", but it's a bit late for that.

His speech at the Dallas memorial was an embarrassment.

There is nothing the man could say that would interest me in the slightest beyond "I resign", but it's a bit late for that.

Why did you even watch his speech in Dallas if as you say, "There is nothing the man could say that would interest me in the slightest..."

Why did you even watch his speech in Dallas if as you say, "There is nothing the man could say that would interest me in the slightest..."
I didn't watch his speech but every channel regurgitated his poisonous bullshit tonight.

When he is on I change the channel or hit mute.

I didn't watch his speech but every channel regurgitated his poisonous bullshit tonight.
I wasn't talking to you Gramps.

Because I wanted to watch him embarrass himself, as all knew he would. He can't help it, and it's always amusing when he does.

Mainly, I watched to honor the officers, and because the Dallas Police Chief is so cool.

It wasn't about Obama, you know.

Because I wanted to watch him embarrass himself, as all knew he would. He can't help it, and it's always amusing when he does.

Mainly, I watched to honor the officers, and because the Dallas Police Chief is so cool.

It wasn't about Obama, you know.
All the officers were white, except maybe zamarippa. But listening to obama you would have thought they were afro american.

Forum List

Back