Obama to Meet With Seals. Question -----

because i held a commission would be my guess.

what do you think, "chief"?

What do I think?

I think you've confirmed my life-long understanding that officers are idiots.

Thanks for sharing.

Translation: I didn't have the education or intelligence to be an officer...

Intelligence is required to be an officer? Man - there would be a hell of a lot of empty staterooms aboard ship if that was the case... !!!! ;

LOL!!!!!

Did you notice he didn't refer to himself as a Sr Chief? :eusa_whistle:

i called him an E-2, so that's probably why.

i guess.

Navy Chiefs NEVER refer to themselves by their pay grade...that's for other services and those who fail the Chief's initiation. And they don't call it the CPO Mess...it's either the Chiefs Mess or the Goat Locker. It's OTHERS who refer to it as the CPO Mess....this is getting curiouser and curiouser. :eusa_whistle:

i know

then again, he does believe all officers are idiots.

every chief i ever knew believed that like gospel, but most of them were smart enough not to let on. ;)

The President put his faith in them and they came through. A private session is an honor for both the SEALS and the President

A couple of years ago B. Hussein was calling the commander of US forces "betray-us" and now he is a super-patriot. You gotta wonder what his base is thinking.

Appears so.

We also out blithering idiots as CO's of ships, pilots, and in multiple other commands as leaders.

People don't walk around with "FUCK UP" tatoo'd to their heads. They have to prove themselves worthy of such a title, like Jimmy Carter and John Kerry did - for example.

Do you have any proof that Carter was a "fuck up" in the Navy? If so please post it. I had the impression that he was a good officer and intelligent enough to be advanced quickly and put in charge of a serious business...that of nuclear reactors.

Please prove your point.

I didn't say he was a fuck-up in the Navy, however, since you brought it up - he didn't make 0-6 or Flag - so yeah, I guess he was a fuck up. Thanks for bringing it up.

I do content he was a fuck-up as a President. 26% approval rating? Yeah - pretty much fucked-up.

What other points are you attempting to make?

He resigned his commission after 6 years upon the death of his father. That is being a "fuck up"?

Ya know what I think. I think most of what you offer comes straight out of your ass. I think you are a sad fuck that desperately seeks attention.

Carter wasn't a great president..mostly he was the victim of bad luck though. The overthrow of the Shaw wasn't his fault..that's just the way it goes sometimes. The failed rescue attempt was due to an unforeseen sandstorm..just fucking bad juju. My guess is that you were something like 12 or thirteen at the time. Not really aware of the big picture and you have been drinking Christian Fundamentalist Kool Aide your whole life.

Did Carter cause the oil embargo? Check with Bush's Butt Buddies the Saudis for that answer.

No...Slut.. You are not a very good student of history... and we have seen and heard all your right wing and neo-con talking points over the last twenty years.

You are just a painful reminder of the bunch of ignorant Christian fuckwits that stole the republican party from it's base of responsible patriots like Goldwater.

Back in my day -
Conservative.
Republican.

You say that like it's a good thing..:cool:

It is.
I am 99.9999999999% sure that each and every Seal is a Conservative/Republican.

As are most in the military.

Being a sea-going retired Chief Petty Officer, I'd have to throw down with the rest of this group and say that I think you are a bit fucked up and out of line slukasiewski... You're giving the CPO community some pretty bad pr with your fucked up ideas. If you're going to continue to talk shit, please lie and tell us all that you weren't really a Navy CPO. Then you can talk all the horse shit you want to. To put it a little more politely, why don't you STFU and go watch tv or something....

It is.

Being a sea-going retired Chief Petty Officer, I'd have to throw down with the rest of this group and say that I think you are a bit fucked up and out of line slukasiewski... You're giving the CPO community some pretty bad pr with your fucked up ideas. If you're going to continue to talk shit, please lie and tell us all that you weren't really a Navy CPO. Then you can talk all the horse shit you want to. To put it a little more politely, why don't you STFU and go watch tv or something....

Now THAT'S a Chief!!!!!!!

I doubt they'll care whether the President is a Democrat or a Republican. He is their Commander in Chief. It is right for him to go and high five them.

You never cease to be a moron. At least you are consistent.

I am wondering how hes going to do that, it should not be a photo op, these like their anonymity...I guess he could just fly to an isolated post...*shrugs*.

if he pinned a presidential unit citation on them in person that would be cool. or give them all Blue weenies...;)( inside joke among service members).

Last edited:
All Republicans know, everyone in the Military is a white Republican Conservative, even the black ones.

c3f1304c23eb370603e8e4e89702_grande.jpg

b367b9ef-1f8c-a29e-2569-ae4e3becf4d8-news_fb_wl041509_ObamaTroops.jpg

image-1-for-barack-obama-in-iraq-gallery-476801638.jpg

101217_obama_troops_605_ap.jpg

Republicans believe that every picture taken with a black soldier was "staged" by the liberal media. Course, they also believe "Noah's Ark" and "Samson" are "true stories". And, they fervently believe "trickle down" works.

It is.

But you have to admit, Slutasswaskiss does a pretty fair jobs of representing Republican Teabirthers. Opinions on everything without a single fact to back any of it up.

what a load of bull hockey. MOST military members couldn't care less what party the POTUS is from because in reality in just didn't affect them, and they are professional enough to make sure it stayed that way.

No...most military members do care! They're just too polite to speak out about it. My son who is training with special forces right now had alot to say when they only got half paychecks when the govt shut down! Yes, they're professionals, but play around with their paychecks when they have families to support, you'll hear about it! According to my son, there's not alot of respect for obama in his crowd...

It is.

You were in the minority of sea-going CPOs I served with shipmate. We had several of you E7's who sat on their ass all day and didn't do shit. All day "nooners" too. Had a MC who'd show up for breakfast every morning - fill his fat face, tell sea stories, and leave the ship for the day by 0700. I understand your posit. We did indeed have people of your ilk aboard. Be proud. Even dirtbags like you got an RER-1

It is.

You were in the minority of sea-going CPOs I served with shipmate. We had several of you E7's who sat on their ass all day and didn't do shit. All day "nooners" too. Had a MC who'd show up for breakfast every morning - fill his fat face, tell sea stories, and leave the ship for the day by 0700. I understand your posit. We did indeed have people of your ilk aboard. Be proud. Even dirtbags like you got an RER-1

Wow....you ARE a poser.

what a load of bull hockey. MOST military members couldn't care less what party the POTUS is from because in reality in just didn't affect them, and they are professional enough to make sure it stayed that way.

No...most military members do care! They're just too polite to speak out about it. My son who is training with special forces right now had alot to say when they only got half paychecks when the govt shut down! Yes, they're professionals, but play around with their paychecks when they have families to support, you'll hear about it! According to my son, there's not alot of respect for obama in his crowd...
The government didn't shut down and there were no pay cuts.

btw....loose lips sink ships.

stfu

I would bet that when members of DEVGRU meet with the president, they will show him the respect that he deserves as their CinC, regardless of their political leanings. I remember when Clinton visited an aircraft carrier once, he was booed and heckled a bit. That is not only rude but unprofessional. No matter the branch of service, professional Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Coastguardsmen should show respect whenever their civilian leadership is aboard.

v/r
old navy
HMCS (SW/FMF) USN Ret.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Do they want to meet with him?

Having served over 20 years in the Nav., I can honestly attest - the WORST years for me in the military were under Carter and Clinton. Dems "loathe" the military.... and we know it (look at upcoming defense budget cuts on the table).

Yeah - they'll be polite, shake hands, etc.

But honestly - they'd be happier if GWB was making the visit/presenting the awards.

If you've never served, I don't expect you to understand, so please disregard and go on believing these guys have respect for BHO.

I served. I think your post is absurd.

The government didn't shut down and there were no pay cuts.

btw....loose lips sink ships.

stfu

You have to wonder why her son was the only one that got a half paycheck. That happens after Capt's Mast if one gets busted and their pay is docked tho. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back