Obama to meet with son of slain REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER alton sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A president personally tries to console a child who lost a parent.

Not the family values that conservatives value.
No consoling of the children of dead police officers ONLY children of criminals.

So. Fuck no, no family values.

So you missed the gathering in Dallas by the president, the first lady, G.W. Bush and his wife, and other dignitaries who all consoled the families of the police officers and the entire city and nation. And you base your views on ignorance. Why am I not surprised.
Then the child of criminal alton sterling can consider himself consoled.

obama consoled no one in Dallas. He scolded the dead cops.

Do you actually believe the lies you tell yourself? Or do you just hold them in another personality? Tell your other self that the event was televised and is on video, so lying about it won't do any good. I mean you do know what video tape is? Or a digital recording? We have video the Holocaust so the bugderps who lie about that also don't get away with it.

Are you legally blind and you can't view video, or hear the audio?

A president personally tries to console a child who lost a parent.

Not the family values that conservatives value.
No consoling of the children of dead police officers ONLY children of criminals.

So. Fuck no, no family values.

So you missed the gathering in Dallas by the president, the first lady, G.W. Bush and his wife, and other dignitaries who all consoled the families of the police officers and the entire city and nation. And you base your views on ignorance. Why am I not surprised.
Then the child of criminal alton sterling can consider himself consoled.

obama consoled no one in Dallas. He scolded the dead cops.

Do you actually believe the lies you tell yourself? Or do you just hold them in another personality? Tell your other self that the event was televised and is on video, so lying about it won't do any good. I mean you do know what video tape is? Or a digital recording? We have video the Holocaust so the bugderps who lie about that also don't get away with it.

Are you legally blind and you can't view video, or hear the audio?
I saw that fucker in chief and listened to every bit of vitriol that dripped from his purple lips. It was embarrassing.

Forum List

Back