Missouri Man Charged With Threatening To Shoot President Obama

It's an autocorrect typo, dipshit. You couldn't figure that out, but I'm the stupid one? You must have gotten your peepee slapped by a mod. Go wipe your pussy, bitch.
Sure
I bet you did. Ate you the top or bottom?
What does "Ate you the top or bottom" mean? I know you are one of those semi-literates, who like to post here but fear not, we have senior mods who are even more challenged.
It's an autocorrect typo, dipshit. You couldn't figure that out, but I'm the stupid one? You must have gotten your peepee slapped by a mod. Go wipe your pussy, bitch.
Sure, auto correct typo. You should be used to getting bitch-slapped by now.

As I said, you are one of those semi-literate types. Take solace in the fact while the senior mods may not be that incompetent in the language, their command of politics is not much better than yours.

Good. Lock him up in Guantanamo for all I care.

Nobody threatens our president, even if I revile his politics and ...other qualities.

I agree with you very strongly. Well said.

Let the justice system do it's work, and this dude will be put behind bars for a good while.

Did you notice that the penalty for threatening US judges or FBI agents is actually higher than that for threatening the President? I wonder what kind of logic is behind that one...

Criminals make threats like that all the time because they blame cops and lawyers for their actions instead of themselves. The greater penalty means that they get extended sentences for making those threats.

As far as the OP goes this kind of thing demonstrates a fundamental problem with this society. Too many people believe that a gun can solve their problems. That is something that we as a people need to deal with and the sooner the better IMO.

We the people did address this

That ship sailed

Time to move on

-Geaux

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

Sort of like we the people addressed healthcare reform.
That ship sailed, but the Republicans are trying to repeal it anyway.
So we can keep trying to get guns off the streets, too.
freeing the black man is certainly NOT a liberal thing to do.

So you want to take credit for freeing the black man......when you're heart and mind wishes he was still a slave? That is such a novel statement.

So once again the liberal left pretends to be psychics. You can read minds and hearts. You are a liar. Post where I made any such claim, you can't, you are a liar. I want the Republican party to be the party of Lincoln and free the black man from the spell that the democrat party has thrown over them as virtual chains. I want the black man freed from liars on the left...like YOU.

Nobody threatens our president, even if I revile his politics and ...other qualities.

Let the justice system do it's work, and this dude will be put behind bars for a good while.

Did you notice that the penalty for threatening US judges or FBI agents is actually higher than that for threatening the President? I wonder what kind of logic is behind that one...

Criminals make threats like that all the time because they blame cops and lawyers for their actions instead of themselves. The greater penalty means that they get extended sentences for making those threats.

As far as the OP goes this kind of thing demonstrates a fundamental problem with this society. Too many people believe that a gun can solve their problems. That is something that we as a people need to deal with and the sooner the better IMO.

That ship sailed

Time to move on

-Geaux

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

So you want to take credit for freeing the black man......when you're heart and mind wishes he was still a slave? That is such a novel statement.

So once again the liberal left pretends to be psychics. You can read minds and hearts. You are a liar. Post where I made any such claim, you can't, you are a liar. I want the Republican party to be the party of Lincoln and free the black man from the spell that the democrat party has thrown over them as virtual chains. I want the black man freed from liars on the left...like YOU.

"virtual chains".

:lol:

That ship sailed

Time to move on

-Geaux

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

"virtual chains".

:lol:
Tell us again how 100,000 Belgians perished in Rotterdam idiot. I don't care if you're gay and Jewish, that's no excuse.

That ship sailed

Time to move on

-Geaux

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

Bwahahaha....sure you do. You're going to have a hard time convincing your racist peers that are always thinking of ways to come up with some form of discrimination.....ala Rand Paul....."businesses should be able to discriminate" - yeah, I'm sure they just want to keep other whites from coming into their businesses.....what a joke.

You want them to vote Republican while you try to keep them out of your churches and businesses.....:rolleyes:

Sure
What does "Ate you the top or bottom" mean? I know you are one of those semi-literates, who like to post here but fear not, we have senior mods who are even more challenged.

As I said, you are one of those semi-literate types. Take solace in the fact while the senior mods may not be that incompetent in the language, their command of politics is not much better than yours.
Do you need a tissue, little girl?

Sure

Do you need a tissue, little girl?

Oh, I see you've encountered Meathead. He's a lousy fucking troll.

Now, back to the OP:

Missouri Man charged with threatening to shoot President Obama.

I recommended a point in the WIKI to start a conversation. Anyone read that far?
That would actually be a great point of adult discussion.

:D

Oh, and did I already mention that Meathead is a lousy fucking troll?

:tongue:

That ship sailed

Time to move on

-Geaux

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

Republicans want to free the black man from the democrat party since fox news, billions from the kochs, voter caging (always done by republicans) ending extended and weekend voting hours (always done by republicans and voter i.d laws, is still not always enough to have enough of you suckers to vote for the party of the very wealthy and corporations.

That ship sailed

Time to move on

-Geaux

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

Republicans want to free the black man from the democrat party since fox news, billions from the kochs, voter caging (always done by republicans) ending extended and weekend voting hours (always done by republicans and voter i.d laws, is still not always enough to have enough of you suckers to vote for the party of the very wealthy and corporations.

Assume all you say is true, why do you say it is just against blacks and not against democrats? Exactly who always brings up race? Yep, democrats. Me thinks democrats have the notion they have to protect blacks, which maybe true, but whom they need protected from are the very ones who say their just there to help them.

Absolutely a stupid idea.

America could not survive a Biden presidency.

Bad enough the world sniggles up its sleeve at us without having earthquakes of laughter.

If America survived Doofus Bush......Biden would be 100% improvement. Thank goodness for Democratic Presidents that come in and clean up the mess that a Republican president always leaves behind.

That ship sailed

Time to move on

-Geaux

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

Assume all you say is true, why do you say it is just against blacks and not against democrats? Exactly who always brings up race? Yep, democrats. Me thinks democrats have the notion they have to protect blacks, which maybe true, but whom they need protected from are the very ones who say their just there to help them.

They think they need to protect them because they think that blacks are substandard and incapable of looking out for themselves.

That ship sailed

Time to move on

-Geaux

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

They think they need to protect them because they think that blacks are substandard and incapable of looking out for themselves.

Sure, genius, that's why every time someone is called out for making a racist comment it turns out to be a Republican. You all think so well of them you accuse them of being born in Kenya and claim they only achieve success through affirmative action.
You"re speaking out of both sides of your mouth....and maybe your butt, too.

Sounds like entrapment to me...not a very well thought out plan either. Remember the 2 idiots in Tn that were gonna do same thing back in 2009? I knew the one guy. Daniel Cowart.

That name should be spelled c-o-w-a-r-d because that's what ALL white supremacists are.
Yawn. More balls than you neutered boy.

Slime who hide under bedsheets or behind computer keyboards are cowards.
Guess you ain't paid attention to 90% of White Nationalists,supremacists,Creators,NS etc. Only Klan uses sheets and only keyboard warriors ONLY sit behind a keyboard...I am attending a klan event in April gonna get new baby blessed. :) I have been to several NSM rallies,christmas parties etc. You speak from your ass as usual.
See, I like Odum...he embraces who he is. may not agree with him...but he isn't a pussy. Good for you O...I wish more people were honest about their opinions and true motivations. You are a rare bird wth balls....I respect that!

There's lots of people who embrace who they are. The fact that someone embraces their racism doesn't make them honest and brave, just ignorant and foolish. I guess that's why the KKK has to wear hoods, they don't want anyone to know who the idiots are behind the hoods.

Forum List

Back