Obama to seek congress approval

Some would like to deceive themselves into thinking the desires of the American people who do not want a war in Syria do not matter. I am watching a massive American Anti War Campaign be birthed in my nation and it is awesome to behold. What Irony, the roles played by Institutions like moveon.org, town hall meetings organized by Quakers and Anti War groups. This Israeli plan to get the US to attack Syria is going to back fire big time against Israel. Americans are tired of fighting wars for Israel, killing innocent civilians in the ME for Israel. ENOUGH is Enough!

" Israeli Plan? " lol Have news for you. Israel doesn't give a hoot about what is going on there. Instead of bringing Israel into the conversation why not condemn Assad? Are you telling us its a lie ? If the same were reported in the West Bank you would believe it then Arab killing Arab. No indignation ; Pro Palestinian Mentality

No matter what the issue is, as long as it involves war and the Middle East, the pro - Palestinian will try to blame Israel. It;s called ...well you know what it's called already

Go on, go big and bold, what is it called? :lol:

Some would like to deceive themselves into thinking the desires of the American people who do not want a war in Syria do not matter. I am watching a massive American Anti War Campaign be birthed in my nation and it is awesome to behold. What Irony, the roles played by Institutions like moveon.org, town hall meetings organized by Quakers and Anti War groups. This Israeli plan to get the US to attack Syria is going to back fire big time against Israel. Americans are tired of fighting wars for Israel, killing innocent civilians in the ME for Israel. ENOUGH is Enough!

Link; please that Israel is " planning" to get the US to do this and what is reported isn't true . There won't be; There is nobody home

Syria and Iran warn that Israel will be DELIBERATELY target if the US intervenes in Syria. Where is the UN when these threats ( they are promises) are made? If that happens will they be labeled the " Agressors?" Of course not. Will other Countries that have made " peace" with Israel become agressive and interfere? What would the UN say about that IF it did happen? The answer is NOTHING!

For those who wonder why Israel does not hold the UN in high regard, the above are just some of the reasons. The real reasons start with May 14, 1948.

Instead of condemning Israel that has nothing to do with the situation why not condemn Syria and Iran for their Statements? They mean it; It's not just talk If Israel did it you would have plenty to say. Must be the " Christian" way. :cool:

" israeli plan? " lol have news for you. Israel doesn't give a hoot about what is going on there. Instead of bringing israel into the conversation why not condemn assad? Are you telling us its a lie ? If the same were reported in the west bank you would believe it then arab killing arab. No indignation ; pro palestinian mentality

no matter what the issue is, as long as it involves war and the middle east, the pro - palestinian will try to blame israel. It;s called ...well you know what it's called already

go on, go big and bold, what is it called? :lol:

palestinian mentality

;)

Link; please that Israel is " planning" to get the US to do this and what is reported isn't true . There won't be; There is nobody home

Syria and Iran warn that Israel will be DELIBERATELY target if the US intervenes in Syria. Where is the UN when these threats ( they are promises) are made? If that happens will they be labeled the " Agressors?" Of course not. Will other Countries that have made " peace" with Israel become agressive and interfere? What would the UN say about that IF it did happen? The answer is NOTHING!

For those who wonder why Israel does not hold the UN in high regard, the above are just some of the reasons. The real reasons start with May 14, 1948.

Instead of condemning Israel that has nothing to do with the situation why not condemn Syria and Iran for their Statements? They mean it; It's not just talk If Israel did it you would have plenty to say. Must be the " Christian" way. :cool:

Israel has already bombed Syria. Don't tell us they don't have anything to do with the situation.

Sherri, where is your proof that a potential U.S attack on Syria is an Israeli plan ?

BTW, I'm willing to bet Sherri ignores this question, like she always done when called out on her lies and bullshit Arab propaganda claims
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...pts-syrian-order-to-launch-chemical-wmds.html

Well that's nice and all, but you didn't answer my question...

I did answer your question, I referred to a thread addressing fabricated Intelligence fed by Israel to the US specifically designed to initiate a US attack on Syria. And that plan is failing, thank God. And after this post, I am placing you on ignore because it is impossible to have rational discussions with you. So, consider posts you address to me in the future as posts to yourself. I shall not be reading them.

I did answer your question, I referred to a thread addressing fabricated Intelligence fed by Israel to the US specifically designed to initiate a US attack on Syria. And that plan is failing, thank God. And after this post, I am placing you on ignore because it is impossible to have rational discussions with you. So, consider posts you address to me in the future as posts to yourself. I shall not be reading them.

You're putting me on ignore because I keep calling you out on your lies and dismantling your 'logic' .
And no, you didn't answer my question, liar !!
Have a nice life

Israel has already bombed Syria. Don't tell us they don't have anything to do with the situation.

Link please. While you're at it trying to find the link that doesn't exist why don't you condemn Assad? Forgot... It's that Pro Palestinian Mentality. Link, please at to when Israel bombed Syria

Wait.... I FOUND IT !!!!!

Report: Israel Bombs Another Syrian Weapons Convoy - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Report: Israel Bombs Another Syrian Weapons Convoy

IAF jets bombed trucks carrying missiles to Hizbullah, according to Syrian opposition sources.

AAFont Size
By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 7/28/2013, 7:22 PM

IAF F-16
IAF F-16

IAF website

Israeli air force jets bombed trucks carrying Syrian missiles bound for Hizbullah's warehouses in Lebanon, according to Syrian opposition sources. The sources, were cited Sunday by Voice of Israel radio's Arabic-language service, which was quoted by i24 News.

The Friday night bombing reportedly targeted a Syrian military base near the town of Quneitra, not far from the Golan Heights cease-fire line.

This was the fifth known Israeli attack this year on Syrian weapons bound for Hizbullah. Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad reportedly wants to send the weapons to Hizbullah for safekeeping, out of fears they will fall into the hands of the rebels forces fighting him inside Syria, whilst the Iranian-backed terrorist group seeks "game changing weapons" - such as anti-aircraft missiles - in exchange for its costly intervention in the Syrian civil war on behalf of the Syrian regime.

Don't like it? TOO BAD!!!

Lunatics talking about rational discussions. Now that's rich.

Very astute.

Couldn't have posted it better myself.

Its not that simple as "yes".....it has to be yes to aggressive complete attack....not much chance of that.

Obama's never advocated for sending ground troops nor would any be needed.

Right, we will bomb Syria from the air, until the rebels win. We'll level their cities if necessary. Otherwise, how is the CW threat eliminated? The limited strike promise makes no sense, and is obviously a ruse.

Well that's nice and all, but you didn't answer my question...

You're putting me on ignore because I keep calling you out on your lies and dismantling your 'logic' .
And no, you didn't answer my question, liar !!
Have a nice life

I think it's funny ! This " Christian" honestly doesn't care that Arabs are getting gassed. Yet we as Jews are supposed to care about Arabs? I do not stay up at night thinking about it . However unlike this " Christian" I do not believe they deserve to get gassed

Could you imagine if these reports/ pictures were coming out of the W. Bank? :eusa_shifty:

I am not advocating ground troops...just a robust air attack along the line General Keene advocates. Kill his Air Force/runways. Deplete armor and artillery...even future odds so diplomatic solution becomes more inevitable...if that is possible in the ME.

That's probably exactly what would happen.

Think Balkans.

The Righties don't want to think of the Balkans. It makes them remember Clinton, and not one American casualty. They don't want to remember that.

Its not that simple as "yes".....it has to be yes to aggressive complete attack....not much chance of that.

Right, we will bomb Syria from the air, until the rebels win. We'll level their cities if necessary. Otherwise, how is the CW threat eliminated? The limited strike promise makes no sense, and is obviously a ruse.
And will give al-quaeda a a leg up to take over and then spread their brand of tyranny not much unlike that of Assad's brand.

Obama has EVERY option at his disposal once he attacks.

What would we do and say if the Russians or Iranians entered this civil war on Assad's side?

what gives us the moral authority to invade a country that poses no threat to the USA? Same question applies to Viet Nam, Iraq, Aafghanistan, Kosovo, Libya, and Korea.

Who the fuck do we think we are?

And will give al-quaeda a a leg up to take over and then spread their brand of tyranny not much unlike that of Assad's brand.

This is exactly how we got into Viet Nam----------------damn, we are dumb.

Maybe, our leaders stopped caring about Al Qaeda a few days after 9-11, when they started salivating at how far they could go with the mandate. It's starting to undeniably look that way. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I am not advocating ground troops...just a robust air attack along the line General Keene advocates. Kill his Air Force/runways. Deplete armor and artillery...even future odds so diplomatic solution becomes more inevitable...if that is possible in the ME.

For what purpose? Are we trying to force a regime change? Some of the insurgents in Syria are Al Qaeda - do you really want to side with them?

We need to have a better understanding of the various factions and possible outcomes before intervening. If this is just a humanitarian issue, then why aren't we trying to save people in Darfur (and much of Africa), North Korea, and Coptic Christians?

The purpose of the administration ...if there really is one...is to bring about a diplomatic solution once the two sides reach a military stalemate.

What would we do and say if the Russians or Iranians entered this civil war on Assad's side?

what gives us the moral authority to invade a country that poses no threat to the USA? Same question applies to Viet Nam, Iraq, Aafghanistan, Kosovo, Libya, and Korea.

People don't understand how great a blessing it is to have somewhat warm relations with Russia, and they don't feel it turning cold, because they don't understand it. They will eventually, if the madness doesn't stop.

If the Russians join in, we will have to fight them. What else could we do, retreat at that point? Since neither side made any "overt" act, it could be an interesting conventional war, without much threat of nuclear war at all.

People don't understand how great a blessing it is to have somewhat warm relations with Russia, and they don't feel it turning cold, because they don't understand it. They will eventually, if the madness doesn't stop.

If the Russians join in, we will have to fight them. What else could we do, retreat at that point? Since neither side made any "overt" act, it could be an interesting conventional war, without much threat of nuclear war at all.

the problem with any conflict with Russia is that Russia is run by a man and the USA is run by a pussy boi.

the problem with any conflict with Russia is that Russia is run by a man and the USA is run by a pussy boi.

Yeah man, we need a strong leader

adolf_hitler.jpg

Forum List

Back