Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

Here is the link. The reference was to page 231.

It does NOT list Korean as a race identifier.

It does NOT list German as a race identifier.

It does NOT list Portuguese as a race identifier.

It does NOT list English as a race identifier.​

Which were race identifiers from a document YOU supplied to the various discussions.

>>>>

I ask again do you have proof other than the fraud that has been present that AFRICAN was a racial identifier on American government documents 1961? Original documents not revised.

You are a burfer no matter what aren't you. No matter how dumb you look, no matter how much proof you get, you are a burfer conspiracy nut or your a racist asshole. Either way, REPRSENT THE BAGGERS!

Go Donald.
Fraudulent documents are not proof. I can be the richest man on earth but if my money is counterfited it's worthless.
We have another idiot, care to show any government document from 1961 that used African as a racsial identifier? Federal or state, nothing revised must be the original document from 1961 orther than the one that is being aruged about.

It's absolutely shocking that the birfers refuse to accept that they are wrong. Who could have possibly seen that coming?

Another progressive parrot throwing around liberal buzz words to hide pure ignorance and facts behind.... I guess there a lot of indoctrinated and progressively disfunctionally educated americans who espouse their own eradication....:cuckoo:

Here is more on the fake BC...

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.c...latest-long-form-birth-certificate-is-a-fake/

rofl

It's always fascinating to see people warped with hate.

Nothing "funny" about it. I have Adobe Illustrator, and my son has a degree in Graphic Design. He too is very prolific with the use of AI. If you had watched the video instead of having your tongue buried up obama's ass, you'd see that the forgery he's now passing off is a pathetic computer generated concoction that any school kid using AI could have done.

Now get a clue. It's not pretty watching you morons talk like complete mental retards.

» Video: Proof Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Sweet, I also have Adobe Illustrator. In fact, it's open on the computer right in front of me, with Obama's birth certificate. And that guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

But, just for the sake of argument, tell me, what degree does the random internet jackass who made that video have in document verification? And why in God's name would I pay attention to some random video blogger on YouTube, as opposed to the State of Hawaii and the president of the United States?

Hey, I can make a video on you tube too! I'll show you how the Constitution is actually a forgery, how Elvis is alive and well on Jupiter, how the Moon Landing is a fake, and how 9/11 was actually an inside job that was planned and carried out by, oh I don't know, let's say, Ethel Merman.

Nothing "funny" about it. I have Adobe Illustrator, and my son has a degree in Graphic Design. He too is very prolific with the use of AI. If you had watched the video instead of having your tongue buried up obama's ass, you'd see that the forgery he's now passing off is a pathetic computer generated concoction that any school kid using AI could have done.

Now get a clue. It's not pretty watching you morons talk like complete mental retards.

» Video: Proof Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Sweet, I also have Adobe Illustrator. In fact, it's open on the computer right in front of me, with Obama's birth certificate. And that guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

But, just for the sake of argument, tell me, what degree does the random internet jackass who made that video have in document verification? And why in God's name would I pay attention to some random video blogger on YouTube, as opposed to the State of Hawaii and the president of the United States?

Hey, I can make a video on you tube too! I'll show you how the Constitution is actually a forgery, how Elvis is alive and well on Jupiter, how the Moon Landing is a fake, and how 9/11 was actually an inside job that was planned and carried out by, oh I don't know, let's say, Ethel Merman.

you better catch up man.

i seriously can't believe there are people still questioning obama's birth...

come on, there are far more important things to focus on. the document is legitimate, he released a copy of the original, which you guys asked for...to call it a phony is nonsense.

come on, there are far more important things to focus on. the document is legitimate, he released a copy of the original, which you guys asked for...to call it a phony is nonsense.

Why can't people multitask? Fraud is fraud.

it wasn't, unless you are saying i am a racist, which i am not. i did not dispute his citizenship, just was curious why it too him two years..

is he a narcissist or not? that is not a racial issue..

but, go ahead and wave your fucking racist flag, bro... it is your story, you can spin it any way you want...... sounds to me like you have a color fixation....

What spin? Obama needed to apply for a "special exemption". Basically, those constitution loving Republicans made Hawaii break their own state law. That's "fact", not "spin".

actually that's a really good troll :lol: those be some powerful republicans :eusa_whistle: I want men who have that kind of power running my country

I'm trying to figure out why you people are so fucking stupid. Right wingers accuse Obama of being a "foreigner" for nearly three years. Now they've been proven wrong, they can't stand it. So they attack his academics.

In the meantime, their leaders are trying desperately to fuck over their base, but good. But the base is much too busy hating Obama to even notice being raped. Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!11

What spin? Obama needed to apply for a "special exemption". Basically, those constitution loving Republicans made Hawaii break their own state law. That's "fact", not "spin".

actually that's a really good troll :lol: those be some powerful republicans :eusa_whistle: I want men who have that kind of power running my country

I'm trying to figure out why you people are so fucking stupid. Right wingers accuse Obama of being a "foreigner" for nearly three years. Now they've been proven wrong, they can't stand it. So they attack his academics.

In the meantime, their leaders are trying desperately to fuck over their base, but good. But the base is much too busy hating Obama to even notice being raped. Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!11

This should have been done in 2008. What are his college grades and SAT scores? Bush's are public.

Except that it is a phony.

Actually there is bipartisan support for "birtherism", it isn't just right-wingers.

Actually there is bipartisan support for "birtherism", it isn't just right-wingers.

There is only idiot support for birtherism, no matter what party or political view they hale from.

Idiots.

I wholeheartedly agree. But the fact remains , the people who questioned him and the people who question Obama despite the obvious are idiots, not racists at some are trying to claim.
Except questioning McCain's birth status was stopped once it was determined he was a citizen.

Obama's, not.

Yeah, a couple differences though. McCain was born of TWO american parents, not just one, and McCain produced his proof of citizenship (IE Birth certificate) within weeks of the questions first arising , not years later after being hounded. There is quite a bit of truth to the adage that those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Oh and to the poster earlier that said no other Presidential candidate has been so hounded about his citizenship before Obama, I beg to differ. Here are some names for you to consider, obviously they are not as well known, since they LOST their election bids.

Christopher Schurmann 1896 Election
· Charles Evans Hughes 1916 Election
· George Romney 1968 Election
· Barry Goldwater 1964 Election
· Lowell Weicker 1980 Election
· Roger Calero 2004 and 2008

He produced his valid and legal BC over 2 years ago.

Your username must be an unfunny joke.

Seriously, you people are messed up.

This whole thread has been like smashing my head into a brick wall.

No matter what evidence is presented, you'll just come up with something new. You're seriously wrong in the head and need to get some help.

I'm out, I'm not going to contribute to bringing any more attention to this garbage, except to laugh at the birthers for being so incredibly delusional.

OUT.

It's clearly a fake.

It clearly has been doctored all to hell. It's more a computer generated concoction than a simple scan of something. It's more a fake than the first piss poor forgery he produced. This guy is pissing in the face of ALL Americans with this pathetic garbage. Some people are loving his golden shower as he pisses in their face, and some are outraged. Once and for all there should be a congressional investigation into this so that people stop lying, forging, and pissing in faces. This issue should be put to rest, instead of obama just passing off this total crap expecting people to buy it.

New obama Certification of Live Birth is a FORGERY!

Ha ha.

What you cretins don't get is that the main reason the administration produced the genuine long form was to relegate the whole birther think to places like infowars. The birthers have fallen for it lock stock and barrel.

Forum List

Back