• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd just like to thank the birfers for proving us correct when we said that it didn't matter if Obama released his birth certificate because you'd never believe it.

birfers=twoofers

Counterfit money may look real but it's still worthless.

I haven't forgotten about you bigreb. I still owe you rep.

You owe me a rep for what? You gave me a rep and I returned it.

Hillary started it, is she a Tea Partier?

No she didn't. And the idiots are the ones who still believe it, like you.

Actually, it did start with some Hillary Supporters:

In 2005, Mr Obama went to Washington as the junior US senator for Illinois. The rumours about him persisted, but seemingly failed to take hold among political insiders and voters alike.

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy,” it said. “She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.” Then in August 2008 Phil Berg, an ex-deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania and a renowned conspiracy theorist, filed a lawsuit alleging that Mr Obama was ineligible to be a candidate.

“Obama carries multiple citizenships and is ineligible to run for President of the United States. United States Constitution, Article II, Section 1,” it said.

By then, the Obama campaign had posted a copy of his “certificate of live birth” — a shorter version of the birth certificate, which is accepted as proof of birth from applicants for a US passport.

But the fact it was not the full, original certificate — and that the campaign failed to show the serial number and other details in their scan — meant that the conspiracy theorists were unbowed.

The director of the Hawaii health department stated that she had seen the full certificate and that it was all in order. Entries from the birth records sections of two local newspapers from the time were found....

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

And more here from 2008:

PolitiFact | No Muhammed or Mohammed in Obama's name
:rolleyes:

Right, and because the KKK supports Republicans the Republicans are responsible for the KKK.

btw, bin laden and AQ also are more in line with Republican thought...therefore Republicans = terrorists.

:lol:

I'd just like to thank the birfers for proving us correct when we said that it didn't matter if Obama released his birth certificate because you'd never believe it.

birfers=twoofers

People are still talking about the president's birth place? He showed the birth certificate. Move along. Nothing more to see here.

Surely, there is something substantial to talk about his presidency?

No she didn't. And the idiots are the ones who still believe it, like you.

In 2005, Mr Obama went to Washington as the junior US senator for Illinois. The rumours about him persisted, but seemingly failed to take hold among political insiders and voters alike.

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy,” it said. “She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.” Then in August 2008 Phil Berg, an ex-deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania and a renowned conspiracy theorist, filed a lawsuit alleging that Mr Obama was ineligible to be a candidate.

“Obama carries multiple citizenships and is ineligible to run for President of the United States. United States Constitution, Article II, Section 1,” it said.

By then, the Obama campaign had posted a copy of his “certificate of live birth” — a shorter version of the birth certificate, which is accepted as proof of birth from applicants for a US passport.

But the fact it was not the full, original certificate — and that the campaign failed to show the serial number and other details in their scan — meant that the conspiracy theorists were unbowed.

The director of the Hawaii health department stated that she had seen the full certificate and that it was all in order. Entries from the birth records sections of two local newspapers from the time were found....

And more here from 2008:

Right, and because the KKK supports Republicans the Republicans are responsible for the KKK.

btw, bin laden and AQ also are more in line with Republican thought...therefore Republicans = terrorists.

I forget Byrd was he a democrat or republican?

People are still talking about the president's birth place? He showed the birth certificate. Move along. Nothing more to see here.

Surely, there is something substantial to talk about his presidency?

Try going to the bank with some counterfit money and see how far you will get.

And more here from 2008:

A Democrat that was probably loved by the KKK.

Which changes my point not at all.

No, he produced a certificate of live birth, one that was surrounded by questions I might add.

I am amazed at how people in this country are so eager to see their "heroes" as infallible. It's an astounding phenomenon. Just because you agree with a guy politically does not mean he doesn't handle some things wrong. No more so than believing everything a guy does is wrong just because you disagree with him politically.

What questions? List them.

Why is the document a computer generated document.
Why is his COLB number out of sequence with two twins who were born a day after he was. and Filled 4 daysbefore the twins COLB?
Why is the local Registrar differnt on obama's COLB then the one on the twins COLB
Why did his mother write her name the way she did in the perent signature box.
All I can think of right now, but I know I have more.

Date of birth has nothing to do with the sequence of COLB #s.
Some doctors and hospitals get the data to Dept. of Health sooner than others.
You believe there is only one registrar?:lol::lol:

Your problem is you believe everything you are told. Serious problem there dude.
Believe me, I am no Obama fan but I deal with birth records monthly in my work.
This document is valid and certified.
Sorry about that. If it wasn't 3 years ago Hillary and her $200,000.00 bounty would have found it. As it was she paid over 200K for investigators to try to prove it was a fake.
Believe me. I know. One of her team is someone I know very well. There were 4 of them.
1 former FBI agent and the rest career law enforcement before they retired to do gator work.
Just another day at the office but the facts are the facts.

You don't know how many member of the Democratic party are also members of the klan. The klan was started by members of the Democratic party, and the Democratic party has a long faily history my grand pa was a democrat so I'm going to be a democrat mentality. I don't care how you tr and flip it you cannot remove that historical point and you cannot remove the racist from the the Democrtic party. It has history and you can't change that.

You don't know how many member of the Democratic party are also members of the klan. The klan was started by members of the Democratic party, and the Democratic party has a long faily history my grand pa was a democrat so I'm going to be a democrat mentality. I don't care how you tr and flip it you cannot remove that historical point and you cannot remove the racist from the the Democrtic party. It has history and you can't change that.
What was doesn't matter.

The KKK mostly supports Republicans and so do bin laden types.

Deal.

Not even going to read this thread. I already know there's going to be too much stupid, too much birfer denial.

Trump for president.

What questions? List them.

Why is the document a computer generated document.
Why is his COLB number out of sequence with two twins who were born a day after he was. and Filled 4 daysbefore the twins COLB?
Why is the local Registrar differnt on obama's COLB then the one on the twins COLB
Why did his mother write her name the way she did in the perent signature box.
All I can think of right now, but I know I have more.

Some doctors and hospitals get the data to Dept. of Health sooner than others.
You believe there is only one registrar?:lol::lol:

Your problem is you believe everything you are told. Serious problem there dude.
Believe me, I am no Obama fan but I deal with birth records monthly in my work.
This document is valid and certified.
Sorry about that. If it wasn't 3 years ago Hillary and her $200,000.00 bounty would have found it. As it was she paid over 200K for investigators to try to prove it was a fake.
Believe me. I know. One of her team is someone I know very well. There were 4 of them.
1 former FBI agent and the rest career law enforcement before they retired to do gator work.
Just another day at the office but the facts are the facts.

False the birth order sequence is according to the time of birth. Since he was born first he number should come before their's

Yes in 1961 with the population the size of Hawaii one local registrar would have been enough. less than 600,000 for the whole island chain.

Last edited:

What was doesn't matter.

Deal.

You're forgeting the democratic family history grand pa was a democrat daddy was a democrat I'm going to be a democrat and vote democrat after the klan rally. Don't fool yourself in believing the democrats have kick the old klan democrats out of the party they'restill there.

What was doesn't matter.

Deal.

You're forgeting the democratic family history grand pa was a democrat daddy was a democrat I'm going to be a democrat and vote democrat after the klan rally. Don't fool yourself in believing the democrats have kick the old klan democrats out of the party they'restill there.
Like I said, what was doesn't matter. Once upon a time Republicans cared about civil rights and now they don't. Which is why the KKK tends to support them now.

But don't let me stop you from your pretense.

What was doesn't matter.

Deal.

Like I said, what was doesn't matter. Once upon a time Republicans cared about civil rights and now they don't. Which is why the KKK tends to support them now.

But don't let me stop you from your pretense.

Who's pretense? Your's by saying the kkk supports the GOP and forget the family history behind most democratic families since grand pa was a democrat I'm going to be one.
Or my pretense saying that the klan is in both parties?

There is no way that you can say there aren't any klan members in the democratic party.

The Fact is that Judaism was before Israel the only Major Religion on earth that did have not at least one nation on earth that's Population was predominately Their Religion

What nation is predominately Jainist?

What nation is predominatly Zoroastrian?

Jews have lived as tiny Minorities in countries all around the world for centuries.

And?

What do you expect? They declare themselves 'chosen' to rule over everybody else and advocate genocide against those in the 'promised land' who do not adhere to Judaism. What sort of welcome do you give NAZIS who say pretty much the exact same thing about themselves?

And how did they get that country? Through genocide.

And the Jewish holy texts demand the death of non-Jews.

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Funny that the only way you can defend Judaism is by saying nobody practices it anyway anymore. You can only defend the Jews by saying they're not really Jews anyway.

Jews are cool with it

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.
]

What home land? You mean the land they stole from the Ammonites, Hittites, Jesubites, and others when they slaughtered every man, woman, and child?

And? They didn't let their victims resettle anywhere. They killed everything that breathed, including children. They tore open pregnant women to ensure the children they carried died.

Have you ever read their holy tests?

Nothing the Jews had a problem with?

Nope. At least not when they were the ones doing it. They only complain when they lose.
This last 2 Paragraph makes it rather clear you are a raging anti Semite.
When you can't argue the facts, you declare someone to be a racist? I am indifferent to race, be you black, White, Semite, or anything else.

Cite one sentence where I said anything anti-Semitic. All I spoke about in that post were the Jews. Jews are not a race, though they like to pretend they are and declare that anyone not of the 12 (well, 2) tribes is not a real Jew. Judaism is a religion. 'Semite' is a race that includes Arabs and other groups.

Where are the Gas chambers in which the Jews are purposefully exterminating an entire race of people? I missed those. Your entire premise is flawed. If Israel wanted to commit Genocide and kick every Arab out of the West Bank and Gaza. They could easily do it. IMO if you take the entire history as a whole Israel has been more than willing to compromise. Your Vaunted UN and the Brits created Israel. They have every right to be there, and to defend themselves from repeated daily attacks launched into their country.

Thanks for the Neg Rep by the way, Lets me know I got to you. Calling me a lib? Now that's a good one. I would return the Favor but I have given you to much Positive Rep Lately! LOL

Ill let anyone that wants to read our exchange be the judge of it. They can decide for themselves if you are anti Semetic by what you have said.

Oh and calling someone an Antisemitic is not the same as calling them Racists. You clearly have a skewed view that is prejudiced against Jews, and Israel from the start. Something that is often the case with people from Both the Far left, and the Far right.

I cite the entire last 2 paragraphs I quoted when I said it, and your insistence that what the Nation of Israel has done some how compares to the horrible things that have been done to the Jews in the past as all the evidence I need that I am right. You cite the Scripture, As if all the Jews alive today live by those out dated words. Christians and Muslims also have things in their books that seem pretty barbaric, does not mean they live by them anymore. If you are claiming the Nation of Israel is governed by Fundamentalist Jewish Law you are wrong again. Israel is a very Liberal Democracy, Which I pointed has a population that is nearly 25% No Jewish, Non Jew can and have served in their Parliament. They have a free press that is not afraid to be openly critical of Israeli Policy. How much you want to bet if the Jews all left right now, that the Palestinian State that filled their place would have non of the Freedoms of Israel, and would oppress non Muslims? Care to wager?

You seem to have a very one sided anti Israeli View of the situation. Perhaps you should clear the hate from your head long enough to do some level headed, Open Minded research into the History of the subject.

Or you could just go off into a rant in which you claim Israel is trying to wipe out the Palestinian people again, Despite the Fact that they are not.

Up to you

Last edited:
Lol, if you mean, by "Bipartisan" Tea Party Members AND Ultra-Conservatives.

It's like that line from the Blues Brothers, "We have all kinds of music here, Country, AND Western."

is it all kinds... or both kinds ??

Forum List

Back