• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, it didn't hurt the race card players' case when Trump instantaneously pivoted into the 'how did this guy get into Harvard' angle.

Yeah I see how that conclusion is made.

If Obama's grades were bad as trump claims (without any proof that i've seen) and still got into harvard then its a legit question.

Even if his grades were bad, he was still a legacy admission to Harvard.

Ditto, President Bush. And the person he beat in the 2000 election, Senator Gore. It is quite a normal practice.

There is no legacy or affirmative action involved in having such great - not good, great - grades that he was selected to be editor of the Harvard Law Review.

Laurence H. Tribe of Harvard, who is the foremost Constitutional scholar in the country, called Obama:

"the best student I ever had"

and

“the most impressive and talented of the thousands of students I have been privileged to teach in nearly 40 years on the Harvard faculty.”

Trump totally outsmarted Obama on this.

Obama put himself in a lose/lose situation because its not just the Birth Certificate, Obama just doesn't share any traditional values, he does not believe in American greatness and he has no idea how an economy actually works all of which adds up to making his birthplace questionable.

Obama played into Trump's hands. If he had the certificate all along, why wait until Trump pressured him? Now Trump can say, "I got him to released the certificate, watch what else I can make him do."

Obama = Total Rube

No, Trump made himself out to be more of a fucking idiot than most of us gave him credit for - which is quite an accomplishment- because believe me, us normal folk thought he was a fucking total idiot a long time ago.

In fact, Trump has played into Obama's hands. Us normal folk knew that no matter what Obama did with regard to his birth certificate, the birfers would still find a reason to disbelieve. And so has been the case. All Trump has done has highlighted something us normal, sane folk have known all along - most birfers are bigots, neocon whackjob losers who add 2 and 2 and come up with 5.....Obama just got rid of their last reason for being such, yet still....

Donald Trump is a successful businessman in the most difficult arena possible, New York City real estate development; Obama at best was a Community agitator who had no idea he was walking into trap. I mean wehat was he going to do, ask Joe Biden for advice?

So Trump knew he would win either way. If Obama keeps the doubt alive, Obama loses; if Obama plays into Trumps hands be releasing a document, Trump can take credit.

Obama = Rube.

You fail, s0n.

Trump has been far from successful. He has filed for Chapter 11 twice, inherited $100 million from his father, and was hauled over the coals for claiming to be a billionaire, when in fact, he was a mere millionaire.

Obama was a state senator, federal senator, editor of Harvard law review and professor of law at a university. Your arguments, as best, are vacuous...

As I stated - Trump has been outsmarted because these wing nuts no longer have the 'excuse' they had, yet still claims it is a fraud....

That's the moonbat spin. Unsurprisingly, you fall for it.

Obama put himself in a lose/lose situation because its not just the Birth Certificate, Obama just doesn't share any traditional values, he does not believe in American greatness and he has no idea how an economy actually works all of which adds up to making his birthplace questionable.

Obama played into Trump's hands. If he had the certificate all along, why wait until Trump pressured him? Now Trump can say, "I got him to released the certificate, watch what else I can make him do."

Obama = Total Rube

Yes, Trump looked very Presidential. He didn't look like a buffoon at all.

:thup:

Obama = Total Rube

You are confusing PUNKING Obama with trying to look Presidential.

Trump did the country a favor by bursting the Birth Certificate Bubble. Now, hopefully, we can start focusing on the EPIC FAIL OF OBAMANOMICS which has resulted in THE WORST RECOVERY EVER.

Yeah I see how that conclusion is made.

If Obama's grades were bad as trump claims (without any proof that i've seen) and still got into harvard then its a legit question.

Even if his grades were bad, he was still a legacy admission to Harvard.

Ditto, President Bush. And the person he beat in the 2000 election, Senator Gore. It is quite a normal practice.

There is no legacy or affirmative action involved in having such great - not good, great - grades that he was selected to be editor of the Harvard Law Review.

Laurence H. Tribe of Harvard, who is the foremost Constitutional scholar in the country, called Obama:

"the best student I ever had"

and

“the most impressive and talented of the thousands of students I have been privileged to teach in nearly 40 years on the Harvard faculty.”

the guy is a fraud - In 2004, Tribe admitted to plagiarism after reports surfaced that material published by Tribe in 1985 was lifted from material originally published by Henry J. Abraham in 1974 - no wonder he supported obama

Obama = Total Rube

You are correct. Trump did make Obama look like an idiot. Obama caved and then he went to talk to Oprah. Obama is certainly not Presidential material.

Let me preface this with saying that I don't necessarily believe its a fake but I don't necessarily believe its real. I believe any president will lie just like Bush did, right progressives???

So Chromatic Aberrations are colors that appear when taking a picture, copy or scan of something in color. So if you were to scan some text and put it on a computer then you could enlarge it and see colors around the text. If the text is created on the computer and you enlarge it, there are NO Chromatic Aberrations. You can read about them here: CHROMATIC ABERRATIONS

Here is the white houses release of the BC. You can do exactly what this guy in the video does. This is from the Whitehouse.gov BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Here's the video. Very interesting and makes you wonder.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOfYwYyS_c&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Scam? 2011-04-27 Obama.mp4[/ame]

So I'm curious to hear some explanations on this. I'm not putting all my faith in this youtube video, but I would like to hear from any experts on this site.

Last edited:

Obama = Total Rube

Trump did the country a favor by bursting the Birth Certificate Bubble. Now, hopefully, we can start focusing on the EPIC FAIL OF OBAMANOMICS which has resulted in THE WORST RECOVERY EVER.

I'll take Trump at his word and believe he really is running for President.

I think he did the REPUBLICAN party a big favour by getting this somewhat off the table to stop making themselves look like idiots with all this birfer shit. I probably would have let the GOP just keep going on with all this nonsense if I were Obama.

I think he did the REPUBLICAN party a big favour by getting this somewhat off the table to stop making themselves look like idiots with all this birfer shit. I probably would have let the GOP just keep going on with all this nonsense if I were Obama.

Bod is a birfer...shrug....

Obama's Birth Certificate: The "copy" the White House released is not a copy. It is manufactured. This video goes through the proof, and it's much more than the Illustrator "breadcrumbs" that others have found and talked about.

You've been had America, and the White House was dumb enough to stick proof of it on their own web server.

YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Scam? 2011-04-27 Obama.mp4

My god, you're a stupid fuck.
What obama provided was computer generated.
The document released yesterday by the White House has been demonstrated to have been electronically compiled -- in other words digitally altered. There are "layers" buried within the code, indicating that it is not a simple copy of a real document. See this, this, this, and this, for instance.
American Thinker Blog: Obama's long form COLB may be 'fake but accurate'

You are correct. Trump did make Obama look like an idiot. Obama caved and then he went to talk to Oprah. Obama is certainly not Presidential material.

LEAVE OBAMA ALONE! HE JUST WANTS TO EAT HIS WAFFLE!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTiJ9gA47LA]YouTube - Barack concentrates on his Waffles[/ame]

But that's not what Obama did which makes him the fool. Obama released his birth certificate for a reason. This 'birfer shit', as you put it, was obviously affecting his campaign and his Presidency and he had to do something. I guess some people have finally caught onto the fact that Obama is a very secretive person and spend a lot of money to keep it that way. People don't tend to trust politicians like that.

Bod is a birfer...shrug....

I'm an American, you're a(?) Why do you care about American poltics?

No, Trump made himself out to be more of a fucking idiot than most of us gave him credit for - which is quite an accomplishment- because believe me, us normal folk thought he was a fucking total idiot a long time ago.

In fact, Trump has played into Obama's hands. Us normal folk knew that no matter what Obama did with regard to his birth certificate, the birfers would still find a reason to disbelieve. And so has been the case. All Trump has done has highlighted something us normal, sane folk have known all along - most birfers are bigots, neocon whackjob losers who add 2 and 2 and come up with 5.....Obama just got rid of their last reason for being such, yet still....

Donald Trump is a successful businessman in the most difficult arena possible, New York City real estate development; Obama at best was a Community agitator who had no idea he was walking into trap. I mean wehat was he going to do, ask Joe Biden for advice?

So Trump knew he would win either way. If Obama keeps the doubt alive, Obama loses; if Obama plays into Trumps hands be releasing a document, Trump can take credit.

Obama = Rube.

You fail, s0n.

Trump has been far from successful. He has filed for Chapter 11 twice, inherited $100 million from his father, and was hauled over the coals for claiming to be a billionaire, when in fact, he was a mere millionaire.

Obama was a state senator, federal senator, editor of Harvard law review and professor of law at a university. Your arguments, as best, are vacuous...

As I stated - Trump has been outsmarted because these wing nuts no longer have the 'excuse' they had, yet still claims it is a fraud....

Why do you care?

Dr. Grump is just a garden variety multi-cultural global idiot.

'nuff said.

Forum List

Back