• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are confusing PUNKING Obama with trying to look Presidential.

Trump did the country a favor by bursting the Birth Certificate Bubble. Now, hopefully, we can start focusing on the EPIC FAIL OF OBAMANOMICS which has resulted in THE WORST RECOVERY EVER.

I'll take Trump at his word and believe he really is running for President.

I think he did the REPUBLICAN party a big favour by getting this somewhat off the table to stop making themselves look like idiots with all this birfer shit. I probably would have let the GOP just keep going on with all this nonsense if I were Obama.

But that's not what Obama did which makes him the fool. Obama released his birth certificate for a reason. This 'birfer shit', as you put it, was obviously affecting his campaign and his Presidency and he had to do something. I guess some people have finally caught onto the fact that Obama is a very secretive person and spend a lot of money to keep it that way. People don't tend to trust politicians like that.

Name a politico who isn't secretive? I find people don't trust politicians period.

It was not affecting his campaign, it was distracting people from real issues. Now you can thank Obama for getting politics back on track again - still there are the birfer morons who still don't believe...

No, Trump made himself out to be more of a fucking idiot than most of us gave him credit for - which is quite an accomplishment- because believe me, us normal folk thought he was a fucking total idiot a long time ago.

In fact, Trump has played into Obama's hands. Us normal folk knew that no matter what Obama did with regard to his birth certificate, the birfers would still find a reason to disbelieve. And so has been the case. All Trump has done has highlighted something us normal, sane folk have known all along - most birfers are bigots, neocon whackjob losers who add 2 and 2 and come up with 5.....Obama just got rid of their last reason for being such, yet still....

Donald Trump is a successful businessman in the most difficult arena possible, New York City real estate development; Obama at best was a Community agitator who had no idea he was walking into trap. I mean wehat was he going to do, ask Joe Biden for advice?

So Trump knew he would win either way. If Obama keeps the doubt alive, Obama loses; if Obama plays into Trumps hands be releasing a document, Trump can take credit.

Obama = Rube.

You fail, s0n.

Trump has been far from successful. He has filed for Chapter 11 twice, inherited $100 million from his father, and was hauled over the coals for claiming to be a billionaire, when in fact, he was a mere millionaire.

Obama was a state senator, federal senator, editor of Harvard law review and professor of law at a university. Your arguments, as best, are vacuous...

As I stated - Trump has been outsmarted because these wing nuts no longer have the 'excuse' they had, yet still claims it is a fraud....

:eusa_whistle: tsk tsk

Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?
When I was in law school, I addressed all of my course instructors as "professors," regardless of their rank or formal position in the school academic hierarchy (tenured professor, assistant professor, adjunct professor, lecturer, etc.). Was Obama exaggerating or factually wrong in referring to himself as a "constitutional law professor" at the University of Chicago Law School even though his official title was lecturer?
A: His formal title was "senior lecturer," but the University of Chicago Law School says he "served as a professor" and was "regarded as" a professor.
Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution." A spokesman for the Republican National Committee immediately took exception to Obama’s remarks, pointing out that Obama’s title at the University of Chicago was "senior lecturer" and not "professor."

Recently, Hillary Clinton's campaign has picked up on this charge. In a March 27 conference call with reporters, Clinton spokesman Phil Singer claimed:

Singer (March 27): Sen. Obama has often referred to himself as “a constitutional law professor” out on the campaign trail. He never held any such title. And I think anyone, if you ask anyone in academia the distinction between a professor who has tenure and an instructor that does not, you’ll find that there is … you’ll get quite an emotional response.

The campaign also sent out an e-mail quoting an Aug. 8, 2004, column in the Chicago Sun-Times that criticized Obama for calling himself a professor when, in fact, the University of Chicago faculty page listed him as “a senior lecturer (now on leave)." The Sun-Times said, "In academia, there is a vast difference between the two titles. Details matter." The Clinton campaign added that the difference between senior lecturers and professors is that "professors have tenure while lecturers do not."

FactCheck.org: Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?

Dr. Grump is just a garden variety multi-cultural global idiot.

'nuff said.

And you couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag...shrug....

[rhetorical question] Could you possibly be more Boring, Banal, and Brain Dead? [/rhetorical question]

Translation: "I'm sick of you handing my arse to me on a plate.."

...to which I say - a dumbfuck like you makes it so easy...shrug...

I'll take Trump at his word and believe he really is running for President.

I think he did the REPUBLICAN party a big favour by getting this somewhat off the table to stop making themselves look like idiots with all this birfer shit. I probably would have let the GOP just keep going on with all this nonsense if I were Obama.

But that's not what Obama did which makes him the fool. Obama released his birth certificate for a reason. This 'birfer shit', as you put it, was obviously affecting his campaign and his Presidency and he had to do something. I guess some people have finally caught onto the fact that Obama is a very secretive person and spend a lot of money to keep it that way. People don't tend to trust politicians like that.

Name a politico who isn't secretive? I find people don't trust politicians period.

It was not affecting his campaign, it was distracting people from real issues. Now you can thank Obama for getting politics back on track again - still there are the birfer morons who still don't believe...

Name a politico who isn't secretive?
Only those who have something to hide.

Donald Trump is a successful businessman in the most difficult arena possible, New York City real estate development; Obama at best was a Community agitator who had no idea he was walking into trap. I mean wehat was he going to do, ask Joe Biden for advice?

So Trump knew he would win either way. If Obama keeps the doubt alive, Obama loses; if Obama plays into Trumps hands be releasing a document, Trump can take credit.

Obama = Rube.

You fail, s0n.

Trump has been far from successful. He has filed for Chapter 11 twice, inherited $100 million from his father, and was hauled over the coals for claiming to be a billionaire, when in fact, he was a mere millionaire.

Obama was a state senator, federal senator, editor of Harvard law review and professor of law at a university. Your arguments, as best, are vacuous...

As I stated - Trump has been outsmarted because these wing nuts no longer have the 'excuse' they had, yet still claims it is a fraud....

When I was in law school, I addressed all of my course instructors as "professors," regardless of their rank or formal position in the school academic hierarchy (tenured professor, assistant professor, adjunct professor, lecturer, etc.). Was Obama exaggerating or factually wrong in referring to himself as a "constitutional law professor" at the University of Chicago Law School even though his official title was lecturer?
A: His formal title was "senior lecturer," but the University of Chicago Law School says he "served as a professor" and was "regarded as" a professor.
Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution." A spokesman for the Republican National Committee immediately took exception to Obama’s remarks, pointing out that Obama’s title at the University of Chicago was "senior lecturer" and not "professor."

Recently, Hillary Clinton's campaign has picked up on this charge. In a March 27 conference call with reporters, Clinton spokesman Phil Singer claimed:

Singer (March 27): Sen. Obama has often referred to himself as “a constitutional law professor” out on the campaign trail. He never held any such title. And I think anyone, if you ask anyone in academia the distinction between a professor who has tenure and an instructor that does not, you’ll find that there is … you’ll get quite an emotional response.

The campaign also sent out an e-mail quoting an Aug. 8, 2004, column in the Chicago Sun-Times that criticized Obama for calling himself a professor when, in fact, the University of Chicago faculty page listed him as “a senior lecturer (now on leave)." The Sun-Times said, "In academia, there is a vast difference between the two titles. Details matter." The Clinton campaign added that the difference between senior lecturers and professors is that "professors have tenure while lecturers do not."

Note to Steph: Read your own links fully before posting them. From YOUR link (I've even highlighted the important bits for you) from the University itself. Thanks for the link...pwned....

"The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

[rhetorical question] Could you possibly be more Boring, Banal, and Brain Dead? [/rhetorical question]

Translation: "I'm sick of you handing my arse to me on a plate.."

...to which I say - a dumbfuck like you makes it so easy...shrug...

Translation: You Are A Moron.

And yet my little pinky shows more sign of intelligence than anything you've said in 15,000+ posts. Must hurt to be a total fat, dumbfuck....:cool:

Don't they all...

Note to Steph: Read your own links fully before posting them. From YOUR link (I've even highlighted the important bits for you) from the University itself. Thanks for the link...pwned....

"The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

Oh I read it alright, just because they "REGARDED" HIM a Professor, doesn't make it so.
How many years and what SCHOOL did the Obama ATTEND to BECOME A PROFESSOR.??

As fact check stated, HE WAS A SENIOR LECTURER, nothing else. why must you guys be SO DISHONEST?

Last edited:

Don't they all...

Who has blantly hide their past from the public like obama has?

Oh I read it alright, just because they "REGARDED" HIM a Professor, doesn't make it so.

we'll wait.

He went to Columbia:

ObamaTranscript.jpg

http://transterrestrial.com/images/ObamaTranscript.jpg

we'll wait.

Oh, so now you get to decide who gets what title? So if the CEO of GM decides to appoint Exec A as CFO, he has to call you first to decide if the title fits? Interesting concept....but alas, one that doesn't float in the real world....

And the birfer Bod Moron yet again SPAMS a thread with the Columbia piece of paper. Hey Bod, even a dipshit like you knows your birfer mates have spammed this board with that piece of paper half a dozen times already.

Oh, wait, that's right, you're dumb as two short planks...

...carry on Dittohead...

we'll wait.

Oh, so now you get to decide who gets what title? So if the CEO of GM decides to appoint Exec A as CFO, he has to call you first to decide if the title fits? Interesting concept....but alas, one that doesn't float in the real world....

lol, AT LEAST you now admit, it was ONLY A TITLE bestowed on him. so much dishonesty my friend claiming him a PROFESSOR, how can you sleep at night?

Thought this video was interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOfYwYyS_c&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Scam? 2011-04-27 Obama.mp4[/ame]

Forum List

Back