Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

Here is the link. The reference was to page 231.

It does NOT list Korean as a race identifier.

It does NOT list German as a race identifier.

It does NOT list Portuguese as a race identifier.

It does NOT list English as a race identifier.​

Which were race identifiers from a document YOU supplied to the various discussions.

>>>>

I ask again do you have proof other than the fraud that has been present that AFRICAN was a racial identifier on American government documents 1961? Original documents not revised.

Yes - the fact that Hawaii accepted it.

And it's not an American government document, it's a state document.

Do you Have an original document that is from 1961 that has not been revised? I understand you have a hard time understanding that the state government is still an American government. I said state or federal. keep trying one day it might sink in your pea brian.

Really? How successful has Trump really been?

As far as I'm aware, Obama has yet to lose an election....so much for being unsuccessful.....:cool:

That will change next year. There is no way he can be re-elected with an economy like this and lying to the American people by starting a war with a country that no threat. Not to mention Gitmo and a load of other crap.

Starting a war with a country that is no threat? Gitmo? Tanked economy? Hate to break it to you bub but Bush was ousted over two years ago. We have somebody of substance in the WH now....

Libya? is Gitmo closed? The economy is worse now than it was then. Who the fuck is we you are talking about? You aren't part of the we.

Really? How successful has Trump really been?

As far as I'm aware, Obama has yet to lose an election....so much for being unsuccessful.....:cool:

That will change next year. There is no way he can be re-elected with an economy like this and lying to the American people by starting a war with a country that no threat. Not to mention Gitmo and a load of other crap.

Starting a war with a country that is no threat? Gitmo? Tanked economy? Hate to break it to you bub but Bush was ousted over two years ago. We have somebody of substance in the WH now....

Quack Chump:

Yours was one of the funniest posts in this thread so far.

(A) President Bush was not "ousted." His second term ended and his elected successor then assumed the role. He would have qualified as being "ousted" if he had not gotten re-elected or if he had been impeached and convicted during his second term. I realize you are an utterly hopeless partisan hack, but that was a ridiculous comment even by your abysmal "standards." Funny shit, nonetheless.

(B) There is nobody "of substance in the WH" at this point. President Bush is not there anymore. Instead, we ended up with the comical empty suit you Obamessiah Disciples worship. But objectively, he hasn't accomplished diddly fucking dog other than the horrendously ill-considered Obamacare plan (which IS going to get dismantled once the liberal Democrats in Congress get ousted in sufficient numbers to permit our Government to start returning to some level of maturity and reality).

Your post was a hoot. :lol::lol::lol:

I ask again do you have proof other than the fraud that has been present that AFRICAN was a racial identifier on American government documents 1961? Original documents not revised.

Do you Have an original document that is from 1961 that has not been revised? I understand you have a hard time understanding that the state government is still an American government. I said state or federal. keep trying one day it might sink in your pea brian.

Let try again, have you found official government race identifiers for the following from documents that you have presented as original:

That lists Korean as a race identifier, and

That lists German as a race identifier, and

That lists Portuguese as a race identifier, and

That lists English as a race identifier?​

>>>>

Let try again, have you found official government race identifiers for the following from documents that you have presented as original:

That lists Korean as a race identifier, and

That lists German as a race identifier, and

That lists Portuguese as a race identifier, and

That lists English as a race identifier?​

>>>>

Yes let'S try it again shall we? Have you found a document from 1961 that has not been revised that show's any U.S. government state or federal that uses African as a racial identifier?

(It's so hard to tell, anymore...)​

April 28, 2011

"Republican leaders on Thursday slammed President Obama’s release of his detailed birth certificate as a distraction from the nation’s real concerns and attempted to point the finger at him for bringing heightened media attention to it.

323.png

“We’re borrowing four and half billion dollars a day and this president is more worried about birth certificates, Oprah Winfrey and fundraisers at the Waldorf Astoria,” Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Preibus said on “CNN Newsroom,” referring to Obama’s decision to release his long-form birth certificate before flying to Chicago for an interview with Winfrey and later to New York for a fundraiser. “It’s maddening and I just wish the president would engage in the real issues that are affecting America.”

Why is the document a computer generated document.
Why is his COLB number out of sequence with two twins who were born a day after he was. and Filled 4 daysbefore the twins COLB?
Why is the local Registrar differnt on obama's COLB then the one on the twins COLB
Why did his mother write her name the way she did in the perent signature box.
All I can think of right now, but I know I have more.

Date of birth has nothing to do with the sequence of COLB #s.
Some doctors and hospitals get the data to Dept. of Health sooner than others.
You believe there is only one registrar?:lol::lol:

Your problem is you believe everything you are told. Serious problem there dude.
Believe me, I am no Obama fan but I deal with birth records monthly in my work.
This document is valid and certified.
Sorry about that. If it wasn't 3 years ago Hillary and her $200,000.00 bounty would have found it. As it was she paid over 200K for investigators to try to prove it was a fake.
Believe me. I know. One of her team is someone I know very well. There were 4 of them.
1 former FBI agent and the rest career law enforcement before they retired to do gator work.
Just another day at the office but the facts are the facts.

False the birth order sequence is according to the time of birth. Since he was born first he number should come before their's

Yes in 1961 with the population the size of Hawaii one local registrar would have been enough. less than 600,000 for the whole island chain.

Gadawg73 I don't rcall you responding to this comment.

Some doctors and hospitals get the data to Dept. of Health sooner than others.
You believe there is only one registrar?:lol::lol:

Your problem is you believe everything you are told. Serious problem there dude.
Believe me, I am no Obama fan but I deal with birth records monthly in my work.
This document is valid and certified.
Sorry about that. If it wasn't 3 years ago Hillary and her $200,000.00 bounty would have found it. As it was she paid over 200K for investigators to try to prove it was a fake.
Believe me. I know. One of her team is someone I know very well. There were 4 of them.
1 former FBI agent and the rest career law enforcement before they retired to do gator work.
Just another day at the office but the facts are the facts.

False the birth order sequence is according to the time of birth. Since he was born first he number should come before their's

Yes in 1961 with the population the size of Hawaii one local registrar would have been enough. less than 600,000 for the whole island chain.

No it isn't. That is BS.
There are more than ONE hospital that had live births in Hawaii at that time and more than ONE doctor that sent the info over.
They issue them when they get them.

No it isn't. That is BS.
There are more than ONE hospital that had live births in Hawaii at that time and more than ONE doctor that sent the info over.
They issue them when they get them.

They issue them when they get them? Do you really want to go with that as your final answer?
ok obama's was recieved on the 8th of aug 4 days before the twins. The birth numbers are issued at the time of birth. Why do you think they keep track of the time.

Forum List

Back