• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is this document a fraud in this video you will be shown how it was done.

WTF !!

The ONLY people that will deny this latest THING obama released as his long form birth is a FAKE, are people that are ready, willing and able to LIE TO THEMSELVES.

The thing is about as PATHETIC of a FORGERY as one can get. Like they say, it's as though obama WANTS you to know it's a fake. But no matter what the reason he released this cheap forgery, the fact of the matter is... IT'S FAKE! It's even worse than the first thing he released.

WTF !!

The ONLY people that will deny this latest THING obama released as his long form birth is a FAKE, are people that are ready, willing and able to LIE TO THEMSELVES.

The thing is about as PATHETIC of a FORGERY as one can get. Like they say, it's as though obama WANTS you to know it's a fake. But no matter what the reason he released this cheap forgery, the fact of the matter is... IT'S FAKE! It's even worse than the first thing he released.

Wow. Pole refuses to accept the long form COLB too. That's just shocking.

Has Army Retard weighed in yet? I mean, I am just three board members away from having a five-of-a-kind-deuces hand here.

WTF !!
This was already debunked by WW.

>

National Review - a conservative organization started by William F. Buckly, weighs in on the conspiracy.

PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

>>>>

More willful ignorance on your part.
ww has a hard time finding that document he has been in search of for Racial identifer African 1961 America. both of you are full of shit. Layering of a docuemnt is not an orignal document sorry both of you fail.

WTF !!

I agree

i just called the white house 202-456-1414 to ask if they were going to release a statement to refute this adobe layer business, i was told that "we can't release any information on the president's birth certificate".

If you listen to the song "Beds are burning" By Midnight oil, I think it could be dedicated to the Obumba administration.

Out where the river broke
The blood wood and the desert oak
Holden wrecks and boiling diesels
Steam in forty five degrees

The time has come
To say fair's fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share

The time has come
A fact's a fact
It belongs to them
Let's give it back

How can we dance when our earth is turning
How do we sleep while our beds are burning
How can we dance when our earth is turning
How do we sleep while our beds are burning

You are right. There are a lot of parallels between the exploitation of the Aboriginal people by the Aussies and the Obama Administration.

Fuck, some of you people are stupid.

WTF !!

I agree

Shocking.

Like the natural phenomenon of flies swarming to shit.

i just called the white house 202-456-1414 to ask if they were going to release a statement to refute this adobe layer business, i was told that "we can't release any information on the president's birth certificate".

figures :lol:

Remember when you asked us:

"Why won't Obama release his birth certificate?"

And we responded with:

"Because it won't matter, you won't accept it anyways."

Thanks for being you!

I agree

Shocking.

Like the natural phenomenon of flies swarming to shit.

then you should always keep your mouth shut. It would be such a disaster of biblical proportion

I like how it took Trump to get the dopey President to do what was easily within his power and ability all along.

And assuming (as I do) that the Birth Certificate is a copy of the real deal, which puts to bed the notion that President Obama is not "qualified" in the Constitutional sense to be the President, then the obvious question is why didn't he simply provide it from jump street.

Stupid schmuck that he is, he wanted to play politics (like many of the libs on this board). But Trump blew that shit up right in the President's face. Funny stuff.

Now let's see how his grades were. Lots of people can tell you even what John F'n Lurch Kerry got as grades in his less than stellar undergrad days. And although President Bush's undergrad record was just tad better than John F'n Kerry's record was, LOTS of people can tell you that President Bush was basically just a "C" student.

Who can validly tell us, based on having seen his transcripts, how President Obama did academically?

Oh right. Nobody.

This thread is living proof of why Obama's decision to release his birth certificate was a venture in futility.

I don't blame him for attempting to ignore a fringe group of bigots. I am not sure he is well served by dignifying their demands with a response.

Who cares about his transcript?

WTF !!

>

National Review - a conservative organization started by William F. Buckly, weighs in on the conspiracy.

PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

>>>>

ww has a hard time finding that document he has been in search of for Racial identifer African 1961 America. both of you are full of shit. Layering of a docuemnt is not an orignal document sorry both of you fail.

yeah, national review is a huge obama supporter.

get a vasectomy

figures :lol:

Remember when you asked us:

"Why won't Obama release his birth certificate?"

And we responded with:

"Because it won't matter, you won't accept it anyways."

Thanks for being you!

Counterfit money may look real but it's still counterfit, go to a bank with some and see how far you can go with it.

yeah, national review is a huge obama supporter.

get a vasectomy

Shouldn't the certified copy be single layer and not matipile layer?

then you should always keep your mouth shut. It would be such a disaster of biblical proportion

It's funny to watch you all angry and defensive.

You never had a leg to stand on in regards to this issue and now you are beyond flopping on the ground doing your best Monty Python Black Knight impression.

As I said: remember when we said it would be pointless for Obama to release his birth certificate because you would refuse to believe it anyways?

And here we are.

Forum List

Back