• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing "funny" about it. I have Adobe Illustrator, and my son has a degree in Graphic Design. He too is very prolific with the use of AI. If you had watched the video instead of having your tongue buried up obama's ass, you'd see that the forgery he's now passing off is a pathetic computer generated concoction that any school kid using AI could have done.

Now get a clue. It's not pretty watching you morons talk like complete mental retards.

» Video: Proof Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Sweet, I also have Adobe Illustrator. In fact, it's open on the computer right in front of me, with Obama's birth certificate. And that guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

But, just for the sake of argument, tell me, what degree does the random internet jackass who made that video have in document verification? And why in God's name would I pay attention to some random video blogger on YouTube, as opposed to the State of Hawaii and the president of the United States?

Hey, I can make a video on you tube too! I'll show you how the Constitution is actually a forgery, how Elvis is alive and well on Jupiter, how the Moon Landing is a fake, and how 9/11 was actually an inside job that was planned and carried out by, oh I don't know, let's say, Ethel Merman.
The face of al Qaeda!!!!

merman.jpg

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

it would be helpful if you are a document expert to layer the constitution or declaration, as something to compare it to. LOL since we're into loch ness territory, somebody is causing a viral response on the internet. a real rash of layering videos, fill us in?

And Hillary's camp dropped the issue as soon as he produced the only one of the two forms which is legal and valid in all 50 states.

Why didn't the wingnut fringe? Was it racism? If not, then give me an intelligent, logical reason why.

Did she? I guess Phil burg acted on his own. You don't suppose the job offer had anything to do with it? That mysterious three hour visit by obama at Clintons house after he won the election wouldn't have had anything to do with it now would it?
My god, you're a stupid fuck.

And Hillary's camp dropped the issue as soon as he produced the only one of the two forms which is legal and valid in all 50 states.

Why didn't the wingnut fringe? Was it racism? If not, then give me an intelligent, logical reason why.

Did she? I guess Phil burg acted on his own. You don't suppose the job offer had anything to do with it? That mysterious three hour visit by obama at Clintons house after he won the election wouldn't have had anything to do with it now would it?

i've been getting that... this layering thing is an mit quality goof, i just want to hear about the layering rumor, if you hear anything, please let me know, i love a good caper. mostly i've been called a racist, but stupid fuck is pretty clever too. thanks alcoholic !!

Last edited:
Nothing "funny" about it. I have Adobe Illustrator, and my son has a degree in Graphic Design. He too is very prolific with the use of AI. If you had watched the video instead of having your tongue buried up obama's ass, you'd see that the forgery he's now passing off is a pathetic computer generated concoction that any school kid using AI could have done.

Now get a clue. It's not pretty watching you morons talk like complete mental retards.

» Video: Proof Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Sweet, I also have Adobe Illustrator. In fact, it's open on the computer right in front of me, with Obama's birth certificate. And that guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
But, just for the sake of argument, tell me, what degree does the random internet jackass who made that video have in document verification? And why in God's name would I pay attention to some random video blogger on YouTube, as opposed to the State of Hawaii and the president of the United States?

Hey, I can make a video on you tube too! I'll show you how the Constitution is actually a forgery, how Elvis is alive and well on Jupiter, how the Moon Landing is a fake, and how 9/11 was actually an inside job that was planned and carried out by, oh I don't know, let's say, Ethel Merman.

He's not the only one saying it.

so you weren't able to get the layering effect ? elvis... LOL

He's not the only one saying it.

so you weren't able to get the layering effect ? elvis... LOL

:confused:

Anyone else see this? It was forwarded to me this morning and looks like an admission of some kind by someone with the same initials as Obama's mother.

:eusa_eh:

Untitled-2.gif

I like how it took Trump to get the dopey President to do what was easily within his power and ability all along.

And assuming (as I do) that the Birth Certificate is a copy of the real deal, which puts to bed the notion that President Obama is not "qualified" in the Constitutional sense to be the President, then the obvious question is why didn't he simply provide it from jump street.

Stupid schmuck that he is, he wanted to play politics (like many of the libs on this board). But Trump blew that shit up right in the President's face. Funny stuff.

Now let's see how his grades were. Lots of people can tell you even what John F'n Lurch Kerry got as grades in his less than stellar undergrad days. And although President Bush's undergrad record was just tad better than John F'n Kerry's record was, LOTS of people can tell you that President Bush was basically just a "C" student.

Who can validly tell us, based on having seen his transcripts, how President Obama did academically?

Oh right. Nobody.

Once again, for the terminally fucking stupid:

The valid, legal BC has been out there for over two years.

As a lawyer, I know damn well that you know what Prima Facie evidence means, which is written at the bottom of his valid, legal BC.

You also know, or should know, that he couldn't get a passport with that long form BC, but he can with the valid, legal, COLB - it has a raised seal.

The valid, legal COLB is recognized as such by every state in the country, and probably every country that we have relations with. The long form is not.

Arizona, which just tried to pass that wingnut birther law, only recognizes the valid, legal COLB that they issue, with their raised seal, for any official use.

And why the fuck should he show his grades? Are grades a Constitutional requirement for the presidency?

You racist birthers have been bitch-slapped and marginalized. Now shut the fuck up, asshole.

*bump* for Liability.

Where did that fat fuck disappear to?

I like how it took Trump to get the dopey President to do what was easily within his power and ability all along.

And assuming (as I do) that the Birth Certificate is a copy of the real deal, which puts to bed the notion that President Obama is not "qualified" in the Constitutional sense to be the President, then the obvious question is why didn't he simply provide it from jump street.

Stupid schmuck that he is, he wanted to play politics (like many of the libs on this board). But Trump blew that shit up right in the President's face. Funny stuff.

Now let's see how his grades were. Lots of people can tell you even what John F'n Lurch Kerry got as grades in his less than stellar undergrad days. And although President Bush's undergrad record was just tad better than John F'n Kerry's record was, LOTS of people can tell you that President Bush was basically just a "C" student.

Who can validly tell us, based on having seen his transcripts, how President Obama did academically?

Oh right. Nobody.

As a lawyer, I know damn well that you know what Prima Facie evidence means, which is written at the bottom of his valid, legal BC.

You also know, or should know, that he couldn't get a passport with that long form BC, but he can with the valid, legal, COLB - it has a raised seal.

The valid, legal COLB is recognized as such by every state in the country, and probably every country that we have relations with. The long form is not.

Arizona, which just tried to pass that wingnut birther law, only recognizes the valid, legal COLB that they issue, with their raised seal, for any official use.

And why the fuck should he show his grades? Are grades a Constitutional requirement for the presidency?

You racist birthers have been bitch-slapped and marginalized. Now shut the fuck up, asshole.

*bump* for Liability.

who's the lawyer ?? know any document experts ??

Obama's Birth Certificate: The "copy" the White House released is not a copy. It is manufactured. This video goes through the proof, and it's much more than the Illustrator "breadcrumbs" that others have found and talked about.

You've been had America, and the White House was dumb enough to stick proof of it on their own web server.

YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Scam? 2011-04-27 Obama.mp4

What obama provided was computer generated.
The document released yesterday by the White House has been demonstrated to have been electronically compiled -- in other words digitally altered. There are "layers" buried within the code, indicating that it is not a simple copy of a real document. See this, this, this, and this, for instance.
American Thinker Blog: Obama's long form COLB may be 'fake but accurate'

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3585126-post1910.html

The document released yesterday by the White House has been demonstrated to have been electronically compiled -- in other words digitally altered. There are "layers" buried within the code, indicating that it is not a simple copy of a real document. See this, this, this, and this, for instance.

Why are people trying so hard to defend this? Why can't what obama provided defend itself? Could it be it's a fraudulent document?

Is Portuguese a Race?

Is German a Race?

Those are races listed on documents you have supplied and supported.

Kind of hypocritical to get all high and mighty because someone from Kenya puts African while you have been supporting documents which say "Korean", "German", and "Portuguese".

>>>>
You have patiently explained this to him at least 5 times, and he refuses to admit that he understands, or he is too stupid to understand, or his racism blinds him.

Most posters here regard him as an ignorant clown and forum pest, to be mocked.

You're a racist idiot, I know what I am talking about dumbass I have patiently explained this to him and he has been shown how the government dealt with racial identerfier terms in America in 1961

Hawaii asks people to self-identify.

Why are people trying so hard to defend this? Why can't what obama provided defend itself? Could it be it's a fraudulent document?
So you cannot tell me why I am wrong?

we only hate him because he is destroying the country

Bush already did that by turning a surplus into a massive deficit.

wrong cliton did not have a surplus, but you will believe what you are told and will fight with everything you have to defend it. Now howdo I know this? because your defending a fraudulent document.

Clinton turned the Reagan deficit into a surplus.

Bush turned the Clinton surplus into a deficit.

Rightwingers are economically incompetent.

Do you Have an original document that is from 1961 that has not been revised? I understand you have a hard time understanding that the state government is still an American government. I said state or federal. keep trying one day it might sink in your pea brian.

Let try again, have you found official government race identifiers for the following from documents that you have presented as original:

That lists Korean as a race identifier, and

That lists German as a race identifier, and

That lists Portuguese as a race identifier, and

That lists English as a race identifier?​

>>>>

Yes let'S try it again shall we? Have you found a document from 1961 that has not been revised that show's any U.S. government state or federal that uses African as a racial identifier?
See what I mean, World Watcher? You've asked him multiple times, and Big Rebecca refuses to answer your simple question.

PopModal The Conservative Alternative to YouTube - Ann Coulter on O'Reilly: Royal wedding getting lot less attention than that nitwit-hussy Lady Di.

here's video of Coulter & Crew trying to pivot on the birth certificate question!

It's so funny to have her try and act like she's been against this all along...so funny.

I refuse to click the link, but my how Coulter has fallen! :lol:

She's trying to climb back to semi-relevance by bashing Princess Diana? Good luck with that.

Let try again, have you found official government race identifiers for the following from documents that you have presented as original:
That lists Korean as a race identifier, and

That lists German as a race identifier, and

That lists Portuguese as a race identifier, and

That lists English as a race identifier?​

>>>>

Yes let'S try it again shall we? Have you found a document from 1961 that has not been revised that show's any U.S. government state or federal that uses African as a racial identifier?
See what I mean, World Watcher? You've asked him multiple times, and Big Rebecca refuses to answer your simple question.
That's because it is okay to self-identify as a Brit, Portuguese, Korean, or German. But it isn't okay to self-identify as an African.

PopModal The Conservative Alternative to YouTube - Ann Coulter on O'Reilly: Royal wedding getting lot less attention than that nitwit-hussy Lady Di.

here's video of Coulter & Crew trying to pivot on the birth certificate question!

It's so funny to have her try and act like she's been against this all along...so funny.

I refuse to click the link, but my how Coulter has fallen! :lol:

She's trying to climb back to semi-relevance by bashing Princess Diana? Good luck with that.

It was one line out of a rather lengthy and pertinent commentary. I found the line offensive and think it inappropriate, but Ann Coulter has never bought into the royal family hype which is her prerogative. Otherwise it was a good Coulter interview and should be judged on the whole rather than one line plucked out of it and held up as the whole thing.

That's because it is okay to self-identify as a Brit, Portuguese, Korean, or German. But it isn't okay to self-identify as an African.

wouldn't identifying ones self as an african be like identifying ones self as a european?

*bump* for Liability.

who's the lawyer ?? know any document experts ??

Liability is an ambulance chaser.

Post #1910.

Forum List

Back