• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let try again, have you found official government race identifiers for the following from documents that you have presented as original:

That lists Korean as a race identifier, and

That lists German as a race identifier, and

That lists Portuguese as a race identifier, and

That lists English as a race identifier?​

>>>>

Yes let'S try it again shall we? Have you found a document from 1961 that has not been revised that show's any U.S. government state or federal that uses African as a racial identifier?
See what I mean, World Watcher? You've asked him multiple times, and Big Rebecca refuses to answer your simple question.

Moron I asked him first he has yet too produce what was asked of him move along now.

That's because it is okay to self-identify as a Brit, Portuguese, Korean, or German. But it isn't okay to self-identify as an African.

wouldn't identifying ones self as an african be like identifying ones self as a european?
Or an Asian.

So?

African in American 1961 was not a racial identifer. If it was produce some information that has not been revised to prove your argument.

That's because it is okay to self-identify as a Brit, Portuguese, Korean, or German. But it isn't okay to self-identify as an African.

wouldn't identifying ones self as an african be like identifying ones self as a european?
Or an Asian.

So?
yes, or asian. German would be a specific nationality. African wouldn't. That's all i was saying. Kenyan would have been specific.

All the people in this Picture are African. Are they all of the same race?

white-africa-1.jpg

Yes let'S try it again shall we? Have you found a document from 1961 that has not been revised that show's any U.S. government state or federal that uses African as a racial identifier?
See what I mean, World Watcher? You've asked him multiple times, and Big Rebecca refuses to answer your simple question.

Moron I asked him first he has yet too produce what was asked of him move along now.

"Waaaa - I asked him first!!!!"

Grow up, you big baby, and answer his question.

The context
Ligali, an organisation that describes itself as “an African British media monitor and Equality Authority” makes this statement on its website: “African British is the name now used to describe the community previously mislabeled as Afro-Caribbean, Black British, UK Black, Coloured, Black other and Black. It embraces all British nationals with antecedents
originating directly from Africa or indirectly via African diasporic communities, such as those in the Caribbean and South America.” (Ligali, Ligali | Human Rights, Natural Justice)
This designate has received committed editorial support from the New Nation, a minority ethnic newspaper paper, and variable response from its readers.
A similar renaming process occurred in late 1980s US, when Black interest groups facilitated an ethnic identity switch from Black American to African American. Research on the US renaming suggests that it corresponded to “a shift from racial dichotomization to a cultural multiplicity” (Philogene, 2001:116) and only became psychologically active when it was actively diffused in the public sphere by public opinion makers, made concrete by a subgroup claiming the name for itself and normalized by the ‘political correctness’ movement. The transformed group identity was termed an ‘anticipatory representation’: it
mediated “collective projections of a redefined future” (Philogene, 2001: 113).

http://oxpo.politics.ox.ac.uk/projects/state_and_ethnic_definition/aikins_paper.pdf

WOW.
Moron much?

Do please share the rationale used to arrive at the above statement - especially in this country.

Do please share the rationale used to arrive at the above statement - especially in this country.

If African is a race then European is also a race.

WOW.
Moron much?

It seems you have asked WW to produce evidence he never claimed to have. He, on the other hand, has asked you about evidence you have already used to try and make an argument.

As I recall, you have been told multiple times that the reason African could be on Obama's birth records is that the parents fill out the forms and his father may well have self-identified as African rather than black. You have claimed this is not possible for various reasons. On the other hand, you have not explained how it is that African could not be on a birth certificate's race box but German, Korean, etc. could be, since they are on evidence you have claimed to be real in this thread.

Are you having trouble understanding? If Obama's BC cannot be trusted because it lists African as the race of his father, your evidence cannot be trusted because of the listing of various non-racial identifiers in the race column. If the evidence you use to bolster your arguments cannot be trusted, perhaps your arguments themselves cannot be trusted; perhaps you cannot be trusted.

See how that works? Do you understand why it would make sense for you to answer the question if you actually are attempting to change anyone's opinion on the matter? Otherwise it appears your argument about African being on Obama's BC is foolish, since you have shown a supposedly valid BC with non-racial identifiers used for race. If it is ok on your own evidence, it seems sensible to conclude it is ok on Obama's.

<I'm not sure why I bother to engage here>

WOW.
Moron much?

It seems you have asked WW to produce evidence he never claimed to have. He, on the other hand, has asked you about evidence you have already used to try and make an argument.

As I recall, you have been told multiple times that the reason African could be on Obama's birth records is that the parents fill out the forms and his father may well have self-identified as African rather than black. You have claimed this is not possible for various reasons. On the other hand, you have not explained how it is that African could not be on a birth certificate's race box but German, Korean, etc. could be, since they are on evidence you have claimed to be real in this thread.

Are you having trouble understanding? If Obama's BC cannot be trusted because it lists African as the race of his father, your evidence cannot be trusted because of the listing of various non-racial identifiers in the race column. If the evidence you use to bolster your arguments cannot be trusted, perhaps your arguments themselves cannot be trusted; perhaps you cannot be trusted.

See how that works? Do you understand why it would make sense for you to answer the question if you actually are attempting to change anyone's opinion on the matter? Otherwise it appears your argument about African being on Obama's BC is foolish, since you have shown a supposedly valid BC with non-racial identifiers used for race. If it is ok on your own evidence, it seems sensible to conclude it is ok on Obama's.

<I'm not sure why I bother to engage here>

It seems you have asked WW to produce evidence he never claimed to have.

It was his claim that African was a racial identifer in America 1961 so shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back