• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burfers will never, ever be satisfied. No matter what. The only thing that came of Obama showing his long form was to make them look like idiots to the independents.

That was a brilliant move really, because you CANNOT win a presidency with the independents. Perhaps Obama is thinking of 2016 and the dems winning again. He knows he has 2012 won.

Go Mr. President and Go Donald. Donald....winning! Righty?

All the people in this Picture are African. Are they all of the same race?

white-africa-1.jpg
How do you know the nationality of each of those people?

Moron your argument is they are african. Do you know the difference between race and nationality?
No, Ollie's argument is that they are all Africans. I asked him how does he know?

You're not very good at this reading thing.

"Waaaa - I asked him first!!!!"

Grow up, you big baby, and answer his question.

WOW.
See what I mean, World Watcher? You've asked him multiple times, and Big Rebecca refuses to answer your simple question.
Moron much?
Have you stopped running from his question? No.

OH so I'm running from his questiuon? and what is he doing to the one I asked him 35 pages ago? Fuck off.

See what I mean, World Watcher? You've asked him multiple times, and Big Rebecca refuses to answer your simple question.

Moron I asked him first he has yet too produce what was asked of him move along now.

I never said "African" was used on any government list of racial identifiers, so why should I produce a list that I never claimed exists.

You on the other hand have repeatedly said that "Race" on birth certificates was limited to a list of predefined categories. So I've supplied some categories from a birth certificate YOU provided and have asked you to show the list that supports YOUR position.

Where is the list that shows Korean, German, English, and Portuguese as racial identifiers for the document YOU have used.

>>>>

I never said "African" was used on any government list of racial identifiers, so why should I produce a list that I never claimed exists.

You're saying Hawaii did which makes you a lying cocksucker.

You on the other hand have repeatedly said that "Race" on birth certificates was limited to a list of predefined categories. So I've supplied some categories from a birth certificate YOU provided and have asked you to show the list that supports YOUR position.

And that list was postyou replied to it so shut the fuck up.

Where is the list that shows Korean, German, English, and Portuguese as racial identifiers for the document YOU have used.

Shut the fuck up you can't suuport your argument I'm not doing your foot work.

WOW.

Moron much?

OH so I'm running from his questiuon?

Yes you are.

You provided an official government document with Korean, German, English, and Portuguese.

YOUR claim is that only racial identifiers on birth certificates are allowed if they are approved by the government from a restricted list.

Why won't you supply the official restrictive government reference that lists those racial identifiers for the document you supplied?

and what is he doing to the one I asked him 35 pages ago? Fuck off.

As I've already explained, I made no claim that "African" was on an official government list that restricted what a person could self-identify on a birth certificate. That was YOUR claim, not mine.

I'm under no obligation to prove what you say, you on there hand are responsible for proving what you post.

So if racial identifiers are limited to some government list somewhere, where is the list that describes that birth certificates must include only racial identifiers from an approved list and shows that English, Korean, German, and Portuguese are on the list. Such a list would support YOUR position.

>>>>

Last edited:
Moron I asked him first he has yet too produce what was asked of him move along now.

>>>>

Never said Hawaii ever had such a list to which birth certificates were restricted. I've said consistently that race was identified based on what the parent wrote in, not from a government list.

And that list was postyou replied to it so shut the fuck up.

Why would I want to "shut the fuck up"?

You are making yourself look ridiculous and it would appear that spittle is starting to slide down your computer screen.

I'm not asking you to do my foot work. I'm asking you to support YOUR postion. You claim that racial identifiers are limited to some list, YOU provided a birth certificate, touting it's authenticity, that shows Korean, German, English, and Portuguese as racial identifiers. If there is a limiting government list, it should be easy for your to support YOUR claim.

Where is the list that Hawaii used?

>>>>

Last edited:

Yes you are.

You provided an official government document with Korean, German, English, and Portuguese.

YOUR claim is that only racial identifiers on birth certificates are allowed if they are approved by the government from a restricted list.

Why won't you supply the official restrictive government that lists those racial identifiers for the document you supplied?

As I've already explained, I made no claim that "African" was on an official government list that restricted what a person could self-identify on a birth certificate. That was YOUR claim, not mine.

I'm under no obligation to prove what you say, you on there hand are responsible for proving what you post.

So if racial identifiers are limited to some government list somewhere, where is the list that describes that birth certificates must include only racial identifiers from an approved list and shows that English, Korean, German, and Portuguese are on the list. Such a list would support YOUR position.

>>>>

You're a lying sack of shit You can't support what you have been defending and expect me to answer your question fuck you. I could care less about any other racial identifer non of those are part of my argument. I not defending aginst any other raical identifier. So go fuck yourself hack.

>>>>

Never said Hawaii ever had such a list to which birth certificates were restricted. I've said consistently that race was identified based on what the parent wrote in, not from a government list.

Why would I want to "shut the fuck up"?

You are making yourself look ridiculous and it would appear that spittle is starting to slide down your computer screen.

I'm not asking you to do my foot work. I'm asking you to support YOUR postion. You claim that racial identifiers are limited to some list, YOU provided a birth certificate, touting it's authenticity, that shows Korean, German, English, and Portuguese as racial identifiers. If there is a limiting government list, it should be easy for your to support YOUR claim.

Where is the list that Hawaii used?

>>>>

Lying sack of shit

Yes you are.

Why won't you supply the official restrictive government that lists those racial identifiers for the document you supplied?

>>>>

You're a lying sack of shit You can't support what you have been defending and expect me to answer your question fuck you. I could care less about any other racial identifer non of those are part of my argument. I not defending aginst any other raical identifier. So go fuck yourself hack.

You should calm down before you do yourself an injury, bigreb. :eek:

YOU have claimed that the BC provided by Obama is not valid because the word African is in the racial identifier space for his father, and that it would not be accepted. YOU have posted another BC as evidence to compare to Obama's to try to show how there are differences, on which various words such as German and Korean are in a racial identifier space. YOU have posted some links about racial identifiers (I believe this is the post you mean) : http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/162416-trump-i-have-investigators-in-hawaii-they-cannot-believe-what-theyre-finding-21.html#post3512164. Are all the nationalities on the BC YOU posted listed? If not, regardless of Obama's BC, by your argument you have posted fraudulent evidence.

At best you are correct that African would not be accepted as a racial identifier for Obama's father, proving the BC he provided false, but you have also posted a false BC, so you may win this argument but lose credibility. At worst, and far more likely IMO, you are just spouting more birther nonsense for which you have no evidence while at the same time demanding others provide evidence to back up claims they have not made. Whatever the case, you certainly ARE running from the question of your posted evidence and are being dishonest.

I await the expected, "Fuck you! I don't have to explain myself!" :lol:

You're a lying sack of shit You can't support what you have been defending and expect me to answer your question fuck you.

My argument has been consistently:
1. Parents fill out a worksheet.
2. Parents self identify their own race.
3. The race entered by the parents does not have to confirm to a government list.​

Your argument has been:
1. The government fills out the form.
2. Race identification is restricted to an approved government list, as such they would not have accepted "African".​

So you supply a birth certificate listing Korean, English, German, Korean, and Portuguese. Given YOUR premise, where is the government list showing English, German, Korean, and Portuguese as racial identifiers?

I could care less about any other racial identifer non of those are part of my argument. I not defending aginst any other raical identifier. So go fuck yourself hack.

You could care less because you staked out a position which YOUR own document that you posted shoots full of holes and you are not honorable enough to man-up to a mistake.

Lying sack of shit

I’m lying? Let’s go back and see what I said and see if it is consistent with my position, that being that race was self-identified by the parents when they filled in a box on a form. That “African” was acceptable because the parents self-identified that information:

The father (BHO Sr.) wasn't an American, he was Kenyan and filled it out with what his country would have had him put in the box.
Didn't say the document was created in Kenya, I said it was filled out by a Kenyan. And Kenyans in the 1960's were instructed to use "African" on official documents.
You should read what I write, I never "hinted" that it was filled out in Kenya, I clearly said it was filled out by a Kenyan and that in Kenaya in the 1960's they were instructed to list their race as "African". It's perfectly logical then that a Kenyan filling out a form in American would follow what they were taught.
While birth certificates are government documents, what a person puts on the race box is self-identified and people can put whatever race, ethnicity, or national origin they wish.

Here are a couple of examples.

Note in the first one, if it was restricted to list you mention then it would not have listed "Caucasian". The second example that we've seen posted in this threads list Korean, German, English and Portuguese. Things not in the list at all, but what would have been written in by a parent when given the worksheets/rough to fill in.
Either parent could have filled out the hospital worksheet, only one was required to sign it.

The onus is not on me, all I've said it is that a Kenyan writing "African" as a race is purely logical because that what they are instructed in there home country to use. If you want to say he didn't fill out the worksheet, then the onus is on your to prove that he wasn't there at the time of birth so the only parent that could have filled it out was Stanley Dunham Obama. If both parents were there, then the use of "African" is consistent with Obama Sr. filling out the worksheet from which the original was typed.

Face it, government workers to not change what the person wrote in the box, people self-identified and what they put there was accepted, whether it was "African", "Korean", "German", or "Portuguese".

Thanks to Boedicca for the source:

"Births in the United States are classified for vital statistics into white, negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite".

Vital Statistics of the United States 1961, Page 231

"Korean", "German", and "Portuguese" are not listed. So is the long form you have been displaying and supporting now fake? Is WND part of the conspiracy now because they are putting up fake birth certificates?

And yes "African" was an acceptable identifier, that's what a parent put on the paperwork and that's what Hawaii accepted. Hence it was acceptable.
Just so you know, the hospital fills out the birth certificate based on information supplied by the parents. If the information was not supplied by the parents then how would they know t`he address? How would they know the date of birth of the parents? How would they know the age of the parents? How would they know the occupation of the parents?

Just as the parents supply address, age, occupation, etc. - the parents also supply the racial identifier they use.

Say like "German", "Korean", or "Portuguese" like on the one supplied by BigReb that has been all over these threads for weeks.
It makes perfect sense to me that a person born and raise in Kenya, who was instructed by the Kenyan government to use "African" as a racial identifier, would fill in "African" on a fill in the blank worksheet which had no restrictions on what the person wrote in.

>>>>

Last edited:
Yes you are.

>>>>

You should calm down before you do yourself an injury, bigreb. :eek:

YOU have claimed that the BC provided by Obama is not valid because the word African is in the racial identifier space for his father, and that it would not be accepted. YOU have posted another BC as evidence to compare to Obama's to try to show how there are differences, on which various words such as German and Korean are in a racial identifier space. YOU have posted some links about racial identifiers (I believe this is the post you mean) : http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/162416-trump-i-have-investigators-in-hawaii-they-cannot-believe-what-theyre-finding-21.html#post3512164. Are all the nationalities on the BC YOU posted listed? If not, regardless of Obama's BC, by your argument you have posted fraudulent evidence.

At best you are correct that African would not be accepted as a racial identifier for Obama's father, proving the BC he provided false, but you have also posted a false BC, so you may win this argument but lose credibility. At worst, and far more likely IMO, you are just spouting more birther nonsense for which you have no evidence while at the same time demanding others provide evidence to back up claims they have not made. Whatever the case, you certainly ARE running from the question of your posted evidence and are being dishonest.

I await the expected, "Fuck you! I don't have to explain myself!" :lol:

One more time back in the decade of the 60's African was not a racial identifer in America. Period. I don't care about the others

At best you are correct that African would not be accepted as a racial identifier for Obama's father, proving the BC he provided false, but you have also posted a false BC, so you may win this argument but lose credibility.

What false BC?

Last edited:
>

And to the accusation of being a liar.

Here are a few more posts where I've clearly laid out my position that birth certificate race identifications are self-selected by the parent(s) and not from a restrictive government list like BR claims.

Worldwatcher said:
Thing about that birth certificate back in the 60's is that they were typed up based on what the individuals put down on paper forms and were not based on computer generated drop-down lists which limit you to a predefined list. What would have gone in the box is what the individual wrote (be it Dunham or Obama Sr.) and it's perfectly logical for someone from Africa, not familiar with American vernacular or idiom to list their race as African.

I remember being at the hospital when my kids were born, part of the paperwork was a worksheet that I filled out as a parent, that worksheet was then transcribed into the Birth Certificate issued by the government.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3510221-post240.html

Worldwatcher said:
A birth certificate is not a U.S. Government document. It is not filled out by the U.S. Government, it is completed by local hospitals based on information provided by the parent.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3512852-post330.html

Worldwatcher said:
Oh bullshit. The hospital would have had no idea what to put down. They wouldn't know whether to put White (Caucasian) or if I could claim a Hispanic derivative, or if I had Native American blood. (And no you can't tell just by looking at people.)

Actually I filled out the paperwork and it included race/ethnicity information, that is what is on the birth certificate.

What do you think the government conducts investigations as to race/ethnicity of it's patients? Do they use the local police, FBI or to they hire private investigators?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3513846-post395.html

Worldwatcher said:
The person taking the hospital forms and then typing up medical records and hospital birth records - that are the sent to the government to create the official birth certificate - will never have even seen the person that filled out the forms.

Yes they would. Racial identifiers are SELF identification and when that information is provided by the individual it is completely up to them to SELF identify. If a fair skinned Irish redhead walks into our office to be hired and fills out her paperwork and lists black as her race, then that's what goes into the system. We do not have the authority to override a self identification.

That's her choice and we follow the self identification.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3514325-post405.html

>>>>

Forum List

Back