• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, if you mean, by "Bipartisan" Tea Party Members AND Ultra-Conservatives.

It's like that line from the Blues Brothers, "We have all kinds of music here, Country, AND Western."

is it all kinds... or both kinds ??

Actually, it's:
Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western

I shouldn't have used quotation marks. Still funny though.

He was born in Hawaii eh? So why did the newly elected Governor run away screaming when he looked at the birth records?

Obama, McCain and Hillary Clinton's passport records were illegally accessed before the 2008 election for a reason.

Barry Soetoro traveled to the US under and Indonesian passport (His mother married an Indonesian citizen) when he was 19. Indonesia does not have dual citizenship.

But I'm certain Barry is just playing a game with us. Going for his own "October Surprise" in 2012 right?

We'll see. :lol:

hey, how did this turn out for ya?

What was doesn't matter.

The KKK mostly supports Republicans and so do bin laden types.

Deal.

You're forgeting the democratic family history grand pa was a democrat daddy was a democrat I'm going to be a democrat and vote democrat after the klan rally. Don't fool yourself in believing the democrats have kick the old klan democrats out of the party they'restill there.
Like I said, what was doesn't matter. Once upon a time Republicans cared about civil rights and now they don't. Which is why the KKK tends to support them now.

But don't let me stop you from your pretense.

Fine, let's say the KKK supporting the Republican party means something, now please explain why the New Black Panthers supporting the Democratic party doesn't mean the exact same thing.

What was doesn't matter.

The KKK mostly supports Republicans and so do bin laden types.

Deal.

You're forgeting the democratic family history grand pa was a democrat daddy was a democrat I'm going to be a democrat and vote democrat after the klan rally. Don't fool yourself in believing the democrats have kick the old klan democrats out of the party they'restill there.
Like I said, what was doesn't matter. Once upon a time Republicans cared about civil rights and now they don't. Which is why the KKK tends to support them now.

But don't let me stop you from your pretense.

The progressive elitists in both so-called parties have graduated to a global multicultural utopian open society run by secular wannabe monkey god central bankers and corporatists.... Us lower level monkey serfs will get our rights and banannas from them....:piss2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6ilvPTW3lE&feature=related]YouTube - On Hardball, Liddy claims Obama is an "illegal alien" born in Kenya[/ame]

i'm having fun strolling down memory lane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, if you mean, by "Bipartisan" Tea Party Members AND Ultra-Conservatives.

It's like that line from the Blues Brothers, "We have all kinds of music here, Country, AND Western."

is it all kinds... or both kinds ??

Actually, it's:
Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western

I shouldn't have used quotation marks. Still funny though.

well when we first got here and the first beer was free... so we just figured...
i'll just go out to the car and write you an american express traveler's check...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8JK442bb2I&feature=related]YouTube - A Real Birth Certificate and Official Statement from Hawaii[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)[/ame]

Trump totally outsmarted Obama on this.

Obama put himself in a lose/lose situation because its not just the Birth Certificate, Obama just doesn't share any traditional values, he does not believe in American greatness and he has no idea how an economy actually works all of which adds up to making his birthplace questionable.

Obama played into Trump's hands. If he had the certificate all along, why wait until Trump pressured him? Now Trump can say, "I got him to released the certificate, watch what else I can make him do."

Obama = Total Rube

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay folks, I'm here and I am here to save the day, again!! !!!...*CWN NEWS REPORT*
2. Okay, this new COLB is supposed to be the real deal right?,..you say *right*.
3. Okay, this is supposed to also be a copy of a original right?,....you say *right*.
4. Answer me this; why did the supposed mother of Obama sign this, would'nt she sign a real, *birth certificate*?
5. Isn't that what everyone does in America?
6. How did Barry's mothers signature get on a document that was to replace the original form when asked to be supplied to the person who's Birth Certificate is being requested?
7. A *Certificate Of Live Birth* isn't an original folks!
8. Some one fucked up royally!
9. Might as leak this now, seeing that tomorrow is the *Royal Wedding*, I love my job!!!!!
10. I just solved this whole bullshit issue, Barry's new COLB is nothing but a failed forged document!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obama put himself in a lose/lose situation because its not just the Birth Certificate, Obama just doesn't share any traditional values, he does not believe in American greatness and he has no idea how an economy actually works all of which adds up to making his birthplace questionable.

Obama played into Trump's hands. If he had the certificate all along, why wait until Trump pressured him? Now Trump can say, "I got him to released the certificate, watch what else I can make him do."

Obama = Total Rube

No, Trump made himself out to be more of a fucking idiot than most of us gave him credit for - which is quite an accomplishment- because believe me, us normal folk thought he was a fucking total idiot a long time ago.

In fact, Trump has played into Obama's hands. Us normal folk knew that no matter what Obama did with regard to his birth certificate, the birfers would still find a reason to disbelieve. And so has been the case. All Trump has done has highlighted something us normal, sane folk have known all along - most birfers are bigots, neocon whackjob losers who add 2 and 2 and come up with 5.....Obama just got rid of their last reason for being such, yet still....

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QdyLOUHz-A&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate[/ame]

sunrise.... sunset

Last edited:

Obama = Total Rube

No, Trump made himself out to be more of a fucking idiot than most of us gave him credit for - which is quite an accomplishment- because believe me, us normal folk thought he was a fucking total idiot a long time ago.

In fact, Trump has played into Obama's hands. Us normal folk knew that no matter what Obama did with regard to his birth certificate, the birfers would still find a reason to disbelieve. And so has been the case. All Trump has done has highlighted something us normal, sane folk have known all along - most birfers are bigots, neocon whackjob losers who add 2 and 2 and come up with 5.....Obama just got rid of their last reason for being such, yet still....

Donald Trump is a successful businessman in the most difficult arena possible, New York City real estate development; Obama at best was a Community agitator who had no idea he was walking into trap. I mean wehat was he going to do, ask Joe Biden for advice?

So Trump knew he would win either way. If Obama keeps the doubt alive, Obama loses; if Obama plays into Trumps hands be releasing a document, Trump can take credit.

Obama = Rube.

You fail, s0n.

Forum List

Back