🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Told Aides About Drone Strikes: I’m ‘Really Good At Killing People

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Book Alleges Obama Told Aides About Drone Strikes: I’m ‘Really Good At Killing People

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=19

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism estimates that a total of 2,528-3,648 people have been killed by CIA drone strikes in Pakistan since 2004, and between 416-948 of them being civilians. The group labels 326 of such events as “Obama strikes.”

President Obama has taken considerable criticism for the expansion of the CIA targeted killing program – especially from the man who was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 for “his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.”

Except that he hasn't got the guts for it. He orders it, it get's done, and he pays no price for it. Killing men from 15 time zones away is easy stuff. There used be a time imperial leaders rode with their army's, killed, pillaged, and feasted, but not Barry. To him it's just a daily briefing served up with the best food and drink the tax payer can buy.

To a soldier on the ground the situation is vastly different I suppose.

Good on the prez! I hope he kills even more!

Too bad a republican is not doing this - you guys are missing out!

Remember when we hung Sadam? Good times!

No worries - I will contimue cheering on the death of terrorist regardless of who is running the show.

Not kidding - this is a good thing, folks.

Last edited:
$democracycoming.jpg

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. No matter how you dress him up Hussein is still a petty little community agitator with delusions of grandeur.

Funny as you conservative supported BUSH when he was bombing entire countries.

Fucking frauds.

Obama kills terrorist using a method that doesn't risk our men = evil. BUT air strikes or missile strikes = a'ok to you frauds.

Take your bitching and take a leap.

Except that he hasn't got the guts for it. He orders it, it get's done, and he pays no price for it. Killing men from 15 time zones away is easy stuff. There used be a time imperial leaders rode with their army's, killed, pillaged, and feasted, but not Barry. To him it's just a daily briefing served up with the best food and drink the tax payer can buy.

To a soldier on the ground the situation is vastly different I suppose.

Um ... were there other presidents that actually opened a can of whoopass on terrorists?

No worries - I will contimue cheering on the death of terrorist regardless of who is running the show.

I feel the same way ;) Funny how a political party can charge when the other party is killing the terrorist.

Sad.

Well, bombing the crap out of other countries and expensive ground wars are a bit more manly, so there's that, I guess.

I feel the same way ;) Funny how a political party can charge when the other party is killing the terrorist.

Sad.

I was happy with these small victories no matter who was in charge. God bless our guys in uniform! WOOOT!

Forum List

Back