🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Told Aides About Drone Strikes: I’m ‘Really Good At Killing People

Well, bombing the crap out of other countries and expensive ground wars are a bit more manly, so there's that, I guess.

Bush would of been wise to use drones to get terrorist after 9-11. WE sure as fuck wouldn't have 2 trillion dollars in nation building, thousands of men dead and tens of thousands of limbs blown off.

These nation building republicans have some nerve.:eusa_liar:

Good on the prez! I hope he kills even more!

Too bad a republican is not doing this - you guys are missing out!

Remember when we hung Sadam? Good times!

No worries - I will contimue cheering on the death of terrorist regardless of who is running the show.

Not kidding - this is a good thing, folks.

I feel the same way ;) Funny how a political party can charge when the other party is killing the terrorist.

Sad.

You little mother fucker. I guess you don't care about all the drone strikes that take out 20 or 30 people in a wedding party over a "mistake" eh you little piece of shit Matthew?

You're just so cool with that. Just so down with that. Matthew. You really need to be smacked upside the head. I'm not going to play nice in the sandbox with you anymore.And anyone else who wants me to back off him can go fuck themselves as well.

I am tired to death of this lamo poster

Last edited:
Terrorist leaders are being killed = good.

I can't fucking believe what I am seeing. The republicans becoming weak on defense....

No worries - I will contimue cheering on the death of terrorist regardless of who is running the show.

I feel the same way ;) Funny how a political party can charge when the other party is killing the terrorist.

Sad.

You little mother fucker. I guess you don't care about all the drone strikes that take out 20 or 20 people in a wedding party over a "mistake" eh you little piece of shit Matthew?

You're just so cool with that. Just so down with that. Matthew. You really need to be smacked upside the head. I'm not going to play nice in the sandbox with you anymore.

You supported a war with Bush that killed half of million people. Now you support terrorist. Fuck off and come to your goddamn senses.

YOu think we didn't kill people at weddings under the republican/ Bombing whole fucking cities, killing mothers, fathers and entire families.

Well, bombing the crap out of other countries and expensive ground wars are a bit more manly, so there's that, I guess.

Bush would of been wise to use drones to get terrorist after 9-11. WE sure as fuck wouldn't have 2 trillion dollars in nation building, thousands of men dead and tens of thousands of limbs blown off.

Glad to see you really starting to come out of your shell you little twat.

I knew you would.

You played it well for quite a while though. That you did.

It didn't take you long to attain my dumb ass award.

Glad to see you really starting to come out of your shell you little twat.

I knew you would.

You played it well for quite a while though. That you did.

When did you become weak on terrorist? What the fuck is the difference between bombing from 10,000 feet in a airplane or ship missile and this?

Oh yes your hatred of the ****** is all that matters.

I supported Bush strongly and I don't charge my colors for killing terrorist like pieces of filth like you do because we have a democrat in office.

There was a time when the republican parties won election on killing terrorist and defending this country. Now all that matters is blaming Obama for doing a good job on the most important issue the president could do a good job on.

Except that he hasn't got the guts for it. He orders it, it get's done, and he pays no price for it. Killing men from 15 time zones away is easy stuff. There used be a time imperial leaders rode with their army's, killed, pillaged, and feasted, but not Barry. To him it's just a daily briefing served up with the best food and drink the tax payer can buy.

To a soldier on the ground the situation is vastly different I suppose.

Um ... were there other presidents that actually opened a can of whoopass on terrorists?

You should have seen Rambo Reagan in action.

Sad.

You little mother fucker. I guess you don't care about all the drone strikes that take out 20 or 20 people in a wedding party over a "mistake" eh you little piece of shit Matthew?

You're just so cool with that. Just so down with that. Matthew. You really need to be smacked upside the head. I'm not going to play nice in the sandbox with you anymore.

You supported a war with Bush that killed half of million people. Now you support terrorist. Fuck off and come to your goddamn senses.

YOu think we didn't kill people at weddings under the republican/ Bombing whole fucking cities, killing mothers, fathers and entire families.

Who said anything about supporting Bush?

I find that more and more conservatives are throwing out the old regime in the GOP, but not so in the DNC.

Except that he hasn't got the guts for it. He orders it, it get's done, and he pays no price for it. Killing men from 15 time zones away is easy stuff. There used be a time imperial leaders rode with their army's, killed, pillaged, and feasted, but not Barry. To him it's just a daily briefing served up with the best food and drink the tax payer can buy.

Um ... were there other presidents that actually opened a can of whoopass on terrorists?

You should have seen Rambo Reagan in action.

Truly a sight to behold watching the flip these people make. Mitt Romney really is the classic partisan republican I guess. Flip flops!!!

Yes, but they used real human beings to do so, and of course, the definition of terrorist has changed quite a bit in the last 20 years.

One issue I'll never weaken on is DEFENSE and killing terrorist.

I don't care if it is the republicans, democrats or what ever!!!!

Yes, but they used real human beings to do so, and of course, the definition of terrorist has changed quite a bit in the last 20 years.

The head of the Taliban isn't a terrorist to you?

Sad.

I didn't support Iraq. I was never comfortable with it. Don't blanket me.

Asswipe the only reason I thought anyone should go in was to take out those fucking insane kids of Saddams. Those to me were the WMD's. Profile them and you'll freak.

Afghanistan I was thrilled for. But now you have your idiot leader making kissy faces with the Taliban in Qatar.?So why did everyone die? Including my guys.

Now I support terrorists? Give your head a fucking shake because I have been fighting and yes I do more than hit this freaking board to fight your stupid government off trying to replace Assad with a rebel radical Islamist government.

There was a time when the republican parties won election on killing terrorist and defending this country. Now all that matters is blaming Obama for doing a good job on the most important issue the president could do a good job on.

Actually Obama just backed down from killing them in Syria.

It had something to do with a war weary society just now buying their bipartisan poo anymore.

In fact, I've not heard another peep about anymore red lines being drawn in the sand.

Amazing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp9FdTnCW1M]George Bush Goofs - YouTube[/ame]

How can anyone in his or her right mind defend the Bush years?

The head of the Taliban isn't a terrorist to you?

Why are you negotiating in Qatar?

You and the government of Qatar actually have given the Taliban a sanctuary there. Did you know that you little asshole?

An embassy mother fucker.

Forum List

Back