🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Told Aides About Drone Strikes: I’m ‘Really Good At Killing People

DON'T you republicans ever say you're tough on defense again. You just want to nation build and put our troops at risk.

You bastards.

The head of the Taliban isn't a terrorist to you?

Why are you negotiating in Qatar?

You and the government of Qatar actually have given the Taliban a sanctuary there. Did you know that you little asshole?

An embassy mother fucker.

I disagree with this as I believe we should just flatly kill the terrorist. On the other hand I am not going to attack Obama for doing something right.

It's like my pappy always used to say, the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

Now if we can only decide what a terrorist is. Are you a terrorist?

Last edited:
I disagree with this as I believe we should just flatly kill the terrorist. On the other hand I am not going to attack Obama for doing something right.

50 for every so called terrorist Matthew. 50 maybes dying every day.

Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare

http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fpmbucket%2Fsite%2Farticles%2F16949%2Foriginal.jpg

Yet a few years ago you people were bitching about not being tough enough on the Taliban. lol:eusa_whistle:

flip-flop.jpg

Not me Mathew. Not me ever.

Give me a knife. Give me a dark night. Fly me in. I'll slit their throats in a heartbeat.

I have a personal issue with the Taliban.

Obama Told Aides About Drone Strikes: I’m ‘Really Good At Killing People

Just wait until his healthcare is fully in place

Why are you negotiating in Qatar?

You and the government of Qatar actually have given the Taliban a sanctuary there. Did you know that you little asshole?

An embassy mother fucker.

It's like my pappy always used to say, the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

No one disagrees with this, no one. But who is to say that the CIA is right? They failed to warn us about 9/11. They failed to warn us about Benghazi. Their failures are sometime quite spectacular. So I have a real hard problem with trusting the CIA in being the judge, jury and executioner. The problem with the whole program is how the people are targeted. The CIA pays people to plant GPS devices which are not always put on the proper car. Thus an innocent person is killed. Much like the innocent 16 year old American that was killed for no good damn reason. So yeah we want to kill the terrorist, we don't want to become them.

End air strikes and missiles from destroyers. Let the terrorist take over entire countries.

Fucking hypocrites.

the real you is coming out Matt. I love it.

The real me on defense hasn't budged one fucking inch ;) Terrorist are blowing up malls in Kenya, taking over Libya, Syria, etc. Some of this I disagree strongly with Obama on.

So do you oppose airstrikes and missile strikes on terrorist?

Last edited:

No one disagrees with this, no one. But who is to say that the CIA is right? They failed to warn us about 9/11. They failed to warn us about Benghazi. Their failures are sometime quite spectacular. So I have a real hard problem with trusting the CIA in being the judge, jury and executioner. The problem with the whole program is how the people are targeted. The CIA pays people to plant GPS devices which are not always put on the proper car. Thus an innocent person is killed. Much like the innocent 16 year old American that was killed for no good damn reason. So yeah we want to kill the terrorist, we don't want to become them.

Who says that airstrikes from 10,000 feet don't do the same thing? This is what I am saying.

Last edited:
End air strikes and missiles from destroyers. Let the terrorist take over entire countries.

Fucking hypocrites.

The real me on defense hasn't budged one fucking inch ;) Terrorist are blowing up malls in Kenya, taking over Libya, Syria, etc. Some of this I disagree strongly with Obama on.

Libya? I thought Obama took care of them?

Don't tell me all that was for nothing.

Part of that nation is pretty much fucked. Need some drones to kill some terrorist :eusa_shhh: Maybe 4 of our guys would still be alive today if we had an armed drone near by.

Last edited:

Part of that nation is pretty much fucked. Need some drones to kill some terrorist :eusa_shhh: Maybe 4 of our guys would still be alive today if we had an armed drone near by.

I see, so Obama did not kill enough of them.

Ever consider being on Obama's staff?

Forum List

Back