🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Told Aides About Drone Strikes: I’m ‘Really Good At Killing People

Yes, but they used real human beings to do so, and of course, the definition of terrorist has changed quite a bit in the last 20 years.

The head of the Taliban isn't a terrorist to you?

Why are you negotiating in Qatar?

You and the government of Qatar actually have given the Taliban a sanctuary there. Did you know that you little asshole?

An embassy mother fucker.

I disagree with this as I believe we should just flatly kill the terrorist. On the other hand I am not going to attack Obama for doing something right.

There was a time when the republican parties won election on killing terrorist and defending this country. Now all that matters is blaming Obama for doing a good job on the most important issue the president could do a good job on.

Actually Obama just backed down from killing them in Syria.

It had something to do with a war weary society just now buying their bipartisan poo anymore.

In fact, I've not heard another peep about anymore red lines being drawn in the sand.

Amazing.

Actually Putin said fuck off or die you American assholes.

He knows that Obama was trying to sneak in there for the Saudis and Qatar and made Obama back off big freaking time.

Are we going to talk foreign policy now Matthew? I'd love to do that. It's my favorite subject. I believe you need an additional lesson in it.

You and the government of Qatar actually have given the Taliban a sanctuary there. Did you know that you little asshole?

I disagree with this as I believe we should just flatly kill the terrorist. On the other hand I am not going to attack Obama for doing something right.

50 for every so called terrorist Matthew. 50 maybes dying every day.

Funny as you conservative supported BUSH when he was bombing entire countries.

Fucking frauds.

Obama kills terrorist using a method that doesn't risk our men = evil. BUT air strikes or missile strikes = a'ok to you frauds.

Take your bitching and take a leap.

Child, the troops were supported who went to war after a bi-partisan vote.

It is folks like you who are the hypocrites. Condemning the war that was voted on by congress yet supporting the murder of people at the whim of the CIA by this president. YOU are the hypocrite. YOU are the supporter of a policy that will make all of the world hate the US even more.

Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare

http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fpmbucket%2Fsite%2Farticles%2F16949%2Foriginal.jpg

And Bush didn't kill at least this?

Other methods from airplanes and missiles from ships probably kill far more. Why the focus on a method that can get the job done with more accuracy?

Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare

http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fpmbucket%2Fsite%2Farticles%2F16949%2Foriginal.jpg

Yet a few years ago you people were bitching about not being tough enough on the Taliban. lol:eusa_whistle:

flip-flop.jpg

See with Matthew attacking terrorist like Saddam is wrong because it ain't his supplied side buddies doing it. Regardless that the Congress voted on what Bush did and Obama is acting totally at the whim of the CIA. Regardless that Bush never targeted American citizens as has Obama. People that think like him are intellectual frauds, hypocrites, the worse of America.

What the hell does Matthew care about brown skinned people?

What the hell does Matthew care about brown skinned people?

Eat shit.

End the goddamn airplane air strikes and pull our troops out. Until then we're within a WAR. Does a fucking child like you understand that, fool

Forum List

Back