Obama! Tonight with a humble heart and humble words.

Everybody get outraged in advance and vent your spleen on this thread and beat the rush!

That's right. I beat the rush. I might have something more to say tonight after I have had a glass of wine or two...cause he really is a turd. But, it won't be because he has told some more lies and gave me the red-ass. I wouldn't dare listen to him. The lies he told last time I listened were plentiful and powerful enough...they made my left ear swell up like an elephant's, and all my neighbors came to watch me fan myself with it.

Definitely won't say "The State of the Union is Good".

Just as He won't say "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."

OTOH, He'll almost surely say "period". Probably several times. Which would have more meaning were He female.....

If we think of His five years as just one particularly bad "period" - that word He so loves - then it will seem temporary.

OTOH, He'll almost surely say "period". Probably several times. Which would have more meaning were He female.....

If we think of His five years as just one particularly bad "period" - that word He so loves - then it will seem temporary.
:lol:

Period?

I'll play. I say he will not say the word "period". What do you want to bet.

Period?

I'll play. I say he will not say the word "period". What do you want to bet.

I DO believe treatment for compulsive gambling is covered by Obamacare. This might be a good time to sign up. But I wouldn't bet on your doing it.

Seriously I doubt any RW christian would forgive Obama for being scary and not white no matter how godly or humble he tried to act. Besides, caring for the sick and the poor and the oppressed is true Christianity, the rest is just ritualistic mumbo-jumbo.

Seriously I doubt any RW christian would forgive Obama for being scary and not white no matter how godly or humble he tried to act. Besides, caring for the sick and the poor and the oppressed is true Christianity, the rest is just ritualistic mumbo-jumbo.
And when did that become a Government function? That was left to private citizens, Churches...CHRISTINITY itself...and the aforementioned are under attack via oppressive taxation, regulations...and on purpose. Article 1, Section 8...ye shall find your redemption.

IDIOT.

Tonight Obama will blame the poor State of the Union on everyone else.

And no one will believe him unless they, or someone they love, need the taxpayer's money for sustenance and free things.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A sizable majority of voters plan to watch or follow news reports about President Obama’s State of the Union speech tonight, but more voters than ever view the annual speech as just for show rather than setting an actual agenda.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 72% of Likely U.S. Voters are likely to watch or follow news reports about tonight’s State of the Union Speech. That’s virtually identical to last year’s findings but down from the 79% who followed the speech in January 2011. Twenty-six percent (26%) are unlikely to watch or follow reports about the speech. This includes 45% who are Very Likely to watch or follow the speech and 10% who say it’s Not At All Likely. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Just 28% of voters think State of the Union speeches are important for setting the nation’s agenda for the next year. Sixty-two percent (62%) view them instead as mostly just for show, up nine points from 53% a year ago when the president delivered the first State of the Union speech following his reelection.

But then only 12% believe presidents generally accomplish most of what they promise in the speeches.

more: 62% See State of the Union Speech As Just for Show - Rasmussen Reports?

And when did that become a Government function? That was left to private citizens, Churches...CHRISTINITY itself...and the aforementioned are under attack via oppressive taxation, regulations...and on purpose. Article 1, Section 8...ye shall find your redemption.

IDIOT.

Seems there is not enough religous charity to counter the evil of plutocracy, something else Jesus had a few words to say about.

IDIOT.

Seems there is not enough religous charity to counter the evil of plutocracy, something else Jesus had a few words to say about.
Why is it you leftists attack Christians, belittle our belief in Christ, and then quote him when it suits you for political purposes?

WHY is it government's purpose to do these things? WHERE is it written in the Constitution? QUOTE IT.

YOU are a fucking HYPOCRITE. Class-Warfare warrior. BET you're on the dole as well, defending the getting of your check, aren't you?

Get it?

1002159_617881444943714_189333408_n.png

The only thing that Obama could say tonight that would brighten my day is that he is retiring tomorrow.
We know that is not going to happen so why even listen to his propaganda, maybe for the chance that his teleprompter breaks downs and he can't remember how his speech ends!

IDIOT.

Why is it you leftists attack Christians, belittle our belief in Christ, and then quote him when it suits you for political purposes?

WHY is it government's purpose to do these things? WHERE is it written in the Constitution? QUOTE IT.

YOU are a fucking HYPOCRITE. Class-Warfare warrior. BET you're on the dole as well, defending the getting of your check, aren't you?

Get it?

It's assholes like you who could absolutely turn your back and leave the poor and the hungry in god's hands and not feel a bit of guilt.

I came from a christian home, read the bible daily and thought I knew what Jesus wanted of me and what he expected of his flock. I grew older and found that church is nothing more than a hypocrite social club full of gossip and back-stabbers. My heart told me to dump these holier than thou shitheads because they were not doing it right. My Christianity tells me that there is no higher purpose in life than to lift up those who are down, your Christianity tells you: Fuck those lazy motherfuckers it is better to horde wordly goods than to give a shit. I want my government to reflect my christian beliefs, same as you, only my beliefs are not based on greed and hatred.

Forum List

Back