Obama: Trump is unfit to be president

Obama is urging Republican leaders to withdraw their support of Trump

Most have already refused to endorse him or are given a tepid...vote against Hillary
68% of ALL Americans currently believe Hillary is untrustworthy and unfit to be President....compared to Barry saying Trump is unfit to be President. That means almost 7 out of every 10 Americans polled think Hillary is a liar and can't be trusted. :p

Yeah, whatever!

68% of Americans think that Hillary Clinton is dishonest.
-- The Majority of America Thinks Clinton Is Dishonest, but Apparently That's Just Our Sexism Talking | RedState

Obama held his own in 2008. You would think that a Senator with 28 years of experience would have mopped the floor with a young, inexperienced candidate

But Obama did his homework and studied up on the issues. He was able to openly defend his proposals both in interviews and the debates against a more experienced McCain

Trump is just too intellectually lazy

Hope and Change ring any bells??

I listened to that man speak and he is a good speaker.

A man who knows how to deliver a sermon.

He's also full of shit when he speaks. That's what I heard whenever I listened to him. I didn't believe what he said but obviously others did.

Hope and Change my ass.

Hope and Change seemed to work

Obama delivered on the majority of his promises......Universal Healthcare, rescuing the economy, getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, repealing the Bush tax cuts
Our troups are out of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Could have sworn he just sent 600 more last month.

vs the 100,000 that were there before?
You said all the troops were out.

Are they or aren't they?

combat troops, yes..

anything else?

I wouldn't want to use the word "unfit", but in '08 Obama was woefully lacking in qualifications to be President.

He's also full of shit when he speaks. That's what I heard whenever I listened to him. I didn't believe what he said but obviously others did.

Hope and Change my ass.

Obama delivered on the majority of his promises......Universal Healthcare, rescuing the economy, getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, repealing the Bush tax cuts

Are they or aren't they?

combat troops, yes..

anything else?
So... Saying he brought all the troops home was a lie.

If libs are talking... They are lying.

Hope and Change my ass.

Are they or aren't they?

combat troops, yes..

anything else?
Any liberal prick who tries to tell you there are no combat troops in Iraq are F*ING LIARS! A Navy SEAL was brought home in a flag-draped casket last month, killed in an attack against ISIS after the SEAL team ran out of ammo during the firefight before help could arrive.

Barry lied his ass off about no boots on the ground. He lost Iraq, lost the country our military had liberated at great cost, and Americans are fighting and coming home in body bags again because he F*ed up and let ISIS cross into Iraq un-opposed!

:talktothehand:

I wouldn't want to use the word "unfit", but in '08 Obama was woefully lacking in qualifications to be President.
He was a 1/2 term Senator and a Community Organizer. Go ahead and say it - he was UNFIT! He couldn't even fill a cabinet because all of his picks were tax dodgers...despite promising the smoothest transition evuh.

Are they or aren't they?

combat troops, yes..

anything else?
So... Saying he brought all the troops home was a lie.

If libs are talking... They are lying.

what country are you talking about?

The Pentagon is planning to send more combat troops into Iraq

"The Pentagon is planning to send more combat troops into Iraq"

Barry, like Hillary, is a F*ing LIAR!

During the peak of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, nearly 13,000 Special Operations forces were deployed on missions across the globe, but a large majority were assigned to those two countries. Now, roughly half of the 7,500 elite troops overseas are posted outside the Middle East or South Asia, operating in 85 countries, according to the United States Special Operations Command.

chickenshit RW's whine about ISIS and Obama doing nothing

so

The 300 American soldiers here, with a smaller number of United States Marines at Al Asad air base in Anbar Province, are the only American soldiers deployed outside Baghdad. But as the military sees it, they do not count as “boots on the ground” since their role is purely to train, advise and assist, as part of a 3,000-person deployment authorized in November by President Obama.

In fact, Master Sgt. Mike Lavigne, a military spokesman (one tour in Iraq and three in Afghanistan), does not like that term at all. “We do not have a single boot on the ground,” he said. “Really, not one.”

Even in a training role, however, this venerable Iraqi military base puts American soldiers very close to what passes for a front line in the conflict with the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL. From time to time, the extremists lob mortar rounds from their hiding places east of the base, just across the Tigris River.

There is little chance they will hit anything. The base is huge, and their aim is as bad as it was in Al Qaeda’s day, when the Americans were last here — and used it as a major training base. Nonetheless, no one goes around without body armor on.

On Thursday, the American instructors were leading a live-fire exercise, teaching basic small-unit maneuvering while firing at pop-up targets. Squad-size groups of Iraqi soldiers charged through a scrub-brush field, so realistic fires popped up around them.

“Small-unit maneuvering is pretty standard the world over,” Command Sgt. Maj. Michael Ames said. As basic as the training was, many of the trainees — even those in the army already more than a year — had never experienced it.

now they bitch about him doing something ...

F RW's !

every single one of you.

Last edited:
Decades of Republican appointees dominated courts got us shit in return. John Roberts put a final nail in the coffin of the canard that Republican appointed judges make any difference when it comes down to it.

And strawman? Bull crap

I have no duty to defend alleged statements by Trump. Your attempt to get me to is the definition of a straw man fallacy,

While Roberts is no prize, he is not Elena Kagan. One more like that, and the Bill of Rights will be declared unconstitutional.

I never asked you do defend anything. I'm saying why to me, no, Trump is not better

Obama is unfit to be President, so who gives a shit?

332-206
Fits like a glove.

So if Trump wins the electoral college, then he is fit to be President? Got it

Well, yeah. Fitness/unfitness isn’t based on personal opinions.

I’ll be happy to call him Mr. President if he does.

The man makes fun of handicapped people, thinks that he can ban people based on their religions, says people are unqualified for their job based on their heritage, insinuates women are on their period, and is a congenital liar

All of those are facts.

…if the American people wish to reward such behavior…that is their right.

Yes, Trump sucks. Yet you look at Hillary who's just as bad and suddenly it's OK to suck

Nonsense. Records matter, qualifications matter, engagement matters. Trump has no record, no qualification and is disengaged on a record level

Hillary's record is of a fundamentally dishonest woman hating (attacking victims of her predator husband), corporate owned establishment leftist who lies about anything and everything because she knows her minions will defend her no matter what she says. No, she's not better than Trump

Outside of a temperament that makes him unfit to hold the highest office in the world, Trump is just too unprepared on the issues

You would not expect a businessman to be knowledgeable about international issues, the economy, Congress, social programs ....but Trump has had a year to learn

He is still making basic factual mistakes. He should have spent the last year being prepped on the major issues and the impacts of his policies. Instead he has relied on bluster and simplistic slogans to get by

Almost Palin like

I'm sorry but a person who doesn't know there's 7 articles in the constitution, a very basic fact most learn in elementary school, isn't fit to be president.

Not only doesn't he know about foreign, economic, social and congressional issues, the man doesn't even know what's in our constitution.

The man said there were 12 articles to the constitution.

We all should be disgusted and ashamed that a 70 year old American man doesn't even have a basic grasp of our constitution or how our world works.

The fact that he doesn't recognize it and didn't spend anytime learning about it shows arrogance and an inability to see his own short comings and do something to correct it.

This man isn't fit to run a lemonade stand much less the greatest nation on the planet.

I can understand a business tycoon not knowing there are 7 articles in the Constitution

But when that business tycoon, in the same speech declares "I will be the most constitutional President ever" he had better know his shit

I can accept he didn't learn how many articles there are in the constitution.

What I can't accept is that he has had decades to learn about it and has not.

Another thing I can't accept is he decided to run for the presidency and still didn't take the time to learn the constitution or any of what's required to be the president. He has no political experience and has no idea what it takes to represent ALL Americans.

The fact that he didn't take the time to learn anything about what it takes to be president or the constitution before he declared he was running, shows arrogance that he believes he doesn't need to know about what he's doing and total laziness on his part.

Obama is having a hard time deal with his lame duck status and his inevitable irrelevance in American politics.

What Obama said is the TRUTH--this isn't about golf anymore. Republicans have nominated a man with no respect, no honor, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone is to himself and Russia. He is the most incompetent, unqualified, most dangerous candidate-- to the safety and National Security of this nation that has ever been.

CIA chief and former Secretary of Defense, Leon Panneta will tell you that, if you possess the hearing comprehension to get through a 10:46 minute speech.

Dems have nominated the most blatantly crooked, corrupt and dishonest candidate in American history.

Someone just entering this country, after 8 Benghazi hearings, would believe that Republicans have never lost a CIA agent or no soldier was ever killed in combat, that no U.S. Embassies were ever attacked under Republicans and no people were killed. Or that Republicans never lost an Ambassador during one of those attacks.

All of which we know is not true.

Benghazi has been nothing more than a Reich wing dog & pony show for political gain and at the expense of the taxpayers now for the last 7 of those investigations.

sw1023cd_590_356.jpg

"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Bucs, all we know for certain is that Hillary lied to help Obama cover up his operation to arm Jihadists through the Benghazi Consulate

Obama is having a hard time deal with his lame duck status and his inevitable irrelevance in American politics.

What Obama said is the TRUTH--this isn't about golf anymore. Republicans have nominated a man with no respect, no honor, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone is to himself and Russia. He is the most incompetent, unqualified, most dangerous candidate-- to the safety and National Security of this nation that has ever been.

CIA chief and former Secretary of Defense, Leon Panneta will tell you that, if you possess the hearing comprehension to get through a 10:46 minute speech.

Dems have nominated the most blatantly crooked, corrupt and dishonest candidate in American history.

Someone just entering this country, after 8 Benghazi hearings, would believe that Republicans have never lost a CIA agent or no soldier was ever killed in combat, that no U.S. Embassies were ever attacked under Republicans and no people were killed. Or that Republicans never lost an Ambassador during one of those attacks.

All of which we know is not true.

Benghazi has been nothing more than a Reich wing dog & pony show for political gain and at the expense of the taxpayers now for the last 7 of those investigations.

sw1023cd_590_356.jpg

"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Bucs, all we know for certain is that Hillary lied to help Obama cover up his operation to arm Jihadists through the Benghazi Consulate

You just can't stop with the parroting of Reich wing talk radio and those on FOX News whose job it is--to convince you that Democrats are the most corrupt evil people out there.

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan because of people like you, Rush Limbaugh and all the others that have turned this party into the Trump party, of trickle down ignorance, hate, anger, & bigotry. You're all about division, and somewhere between 2010 and 2016 you've lost your addition skills. In 2016 you have the most extreme divisive platform ever--TOTALLY designed to lose voters in mass.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

By the time this election is over, you will be reduced to an all white, mostly male, ignorant, angry, bigoted focus group. Republicans for the first time in 60 YEARS are losing the white educated voter.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

Obama is urging Republican leaders to withdraw their support of Trump

Most have already refused to endorse him or are given a tepid...vote against Hillary
68% of ALL Americans currently believe Hillary is untrustworthy and unfit to be President....compared to Barry saying Trump is unfit to be President. That means almost 7 out of every 10 Americans polled think Hillary is a liar and can't be trusted. :p

Yeah, whatever!

68% of Americans think that Hillary Clinton is dishonest.
-- The Majority of America Thinks Clinton Is Dishonest, but Apparently That's Just Our Sexism Talking | RedState
I guess if you say it often enough it eventually sticks

That Trump is unsuitable for President is known around the world

Someone needs to tell the Republicans

Forum List

Back