Obama Turns John Lewis Funeral Into Political Rally

But was reminded today, thanks to his cheesy, classless, political speech at John Lewis' memorial. Basically the Marxist, race-baiting, most divisive president in history used the dead man's memorial as an opportunity to give a cop bashing, anti American, riot inciting campaign speech for Joe Biden. How low can these people stoop to? But it shouldn't be surprising, considering this is the same guy that threw his White mother and grandmother under the bus just to further his career, the same two people that raised him and provided for him, after his alcoholic commie wifebeating deadbeat dad dumped him as a kid. Sick.
I just saw that. A disgusting man, always stiring up racial strife. Herman Cain was 10 times the man Obama was.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's still a shame that Trump killed Herman Cain.
China killed Herman Cain with help from democrats.

Did China force Cain to go to Trump's rally?
Did Trump force China to release a virus on the world?

No, bt we had some lead time before it got bad, and he refused to do anything to prepare, as the experts advised. He was too busy saying everything was under control. Lots of dead people that could have been saved if he was qualified for the job.

But was reminded today, thanks to his cheesy, classless, political speech at John Lewis' memorial. Basically the Marxist, race-baiting, most divisive president in history used the dead man's memorial as an opportunity to give a cop bashing, anti American, riot inciting campaign speech for Joe Biden. How low can these people stoop to? But it shouldn't be surprising, considering this is the same guy that threw his White mother and grandmother under the bus just to further his career, the same two people that raised him and provided for him, after his alcoholic commie wifebeating deadbeat dad dumped him as a kid. Sick.
I just saw that. A disgusting man, always stiring up racial strife. Herman Cain was 10 times the man Obama was.

You don’t know for a fact that that is how Cain contracted the virus. Yes, Cain is culpable to the extent that he obviously didn’t protect himself enough. But this WMD was created and launched by China.

WMD? Yep, you're still nuts.

You don’t know for a fact that that is how Cain contracted the virus. Yes, Cain is culpable to the extent that he obviously didn’t protect himself enough. But this WMD was created and launched by China.

WMD? Yep, you're still nuts.
WMD is accurate. China intentionally allowed global travel from Wuhan while restricting domestic travel. Wuhan has killed significantly more than Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

If they didn't have their hypocrisy they'd have nothing at all.

For 80 years, American presidents have been speaking to the National Scout Jamboree, a gathering of tens of thousands of youngsters from around the world eager to absorb the ideas of service, citizenship and global diplomacy.

In keeping with the Scouts’ traditions, all eight presidents and surrogates who have represented them have stayed far, far away from partisan politics.

Then, standing before all 40,000 of them, he bragged about the “record” crowd size, bashed President Barack Obama, criticized the “fake media” and trashed Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. In the lengthy 35-minute speech, the president threatened to fire his health and human services secretary if he couldn’t persuade members of Congress to vote for the Republican health-care bill.

/----/ Tissue?
1596222957488.png

Obama Turns John Lewis Funeral Into Political Rally

30 Jul 2020 ~~ By Malcom Bright
Former President Barack Obama turned a eulogy for the late Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) into a Democratic political rally – urging Congress to pass a series of measures he said would ‘continue Lewis’ life’s work.’
Of all the speakers at the memorial, the former President was the only one to leverage Lewis’ death for political purposes.

Comment:

Hmm..., I guess the Dims didn't learn anything from the fiasco of the Wellstone memorial in 2002
They turned that into a political rally and voters were turned off by the display.
In the end, it cost them seats in Congress.
Obama is a metastasizing cancerous tumor. Durham has the power to do something about it, Past president or not, Obama attempted to overthrow the 2016 election and failed. For that seditious act he should be wearing orange for the rest of his life. He crass explosion at the funeral today should be in the halls of infamy.
Obama's pushing for 'Mail In' voting means the loss of anonymity. That in itself should be unconstitutional. It does have a double edge to it. Democrats will have to summoned forth their dead voters to confirm their hanging chads.
It's obvious to Obama that some black lives matter. A black felon and/or criminal killed by a white cop is priority one for this race hustler, but black on black crime, or a child under two year of age killed during a shoot out never gets on this race hustler's radar, no currency in that. Obama had the opportunity for 8 years to clean up "his" city Chicago from his bully pulpit and never did.
Lest we forget, this narcissistic multimillionaire Barack Hussein Obama is one of the most despicable racists ever to sit in the Oval Office, he preaches Marxism but lives like a captain of industry.
Obama's legacy is the erosion of American living standards for the average worker and the most defunct and usurious healthcare system in the developed world. Watching his cheap salesmanship today is akin to Tony Blair broker middle-east peace deals.

John Lewis was a communist POS so any work he did for the civil rights fight was nullified by being for an ideology that denied rights to everyone but the elite class.

John Lewis was a communist POS so any work he did for the civil rights fight was nullified by being for an ideology that denied rights to everyone but the elite class.

That and he was secretly one of the LIzard People poisoning you with Chem Trails.
Since you are also a lying, communist sack of shit as well? I am sure you are grieving over Lewis. Your existence offends all freedom loving people.

Since you are also a lying, communist sack of shit as well? I am sure you are grieving over Lewis. Your existence offends all freedom loving people.

You mean the ones who think the Lizard People are running everything. Look, guy, it's not the fault of the Bilderbergers that you are such a sad loser.
Losers are communists like you that believe in collectivism and crave a nanny state of "cradle to grave" protection at the expense of those that produce the most.

You can always tell when things look grim for tRump, his loyal tRumplings start posting anti Obama threads.

I guess because they can't get any dirt on Biden.

How come PROGS refuse to defend content, twist and say shit that has no meaning?

Because you're irrational cowards lacking the spine to admit you support deviants because you are one.
I stated a fact.

Sorry, I forgot you guys don't like them.

Obama's civil rights imitation was as condescending and weak as Hillary's sharecropper imitation. When are you brainwashed Democrats going to wake up?

If they didn't have their hypocrisy they'd have nothing at all.

For 80 years, American presidents have been speaking to the National Scout Jamboree, a gathering of tens of thousands of youngsters from around the world eager to absorb the ideas of service, citizenship and global diplomacy.

In keeping with the Scouts’ traditions, all eight presidents and surrogates who have represented them have stayed far, far away from partisan politics.

Then, standing before all 40,000 of them, he bragged about the “record” crowd size, bashed President Barack Obama, criticized the “fake media” and trashed Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. In the lengthy 35-minute speech, the president threatened to fire his health and human services secretary if he couldn’t persuade members of Congress to vote for the Republican health-care bill.

/----/ Tissue?
View attachment 369596
Did you offer one to the OP?

Losers are communists like you that believe in collectivism and crave a nanny state of "cradle to grave" protection at the expense of those that produce the most.

Uh, guy, here's the thing. Most Americans believe in those things.

I would LOVE it if the GOP ran on eliminating Unemployment Insurance, Medicare, Social Security, Veterans benefits, etc. Please, please run on that as a platform.

The motto of the White Entitled Middle Class. "Welfare for me but not for thee".

The rich don't "produce the most", they live off the productivity of others. You could take 100 rich people and throw their asses on a desert island, and they won't produce jack. They'd probably resort to cannibalism. You put 100 working stiffs on an Island, they'd probably do pretty well because they get things done.

Uh, guy, here's the thing. Most Americans believe in those things.

I would LOVE it if the GOP ran on eliminating Unemployment Insurance, Medicare, Social Security, Veterans benefits, etc. Please, please run on that as a platform.

The motto of the White Entitled Middle Class. "Welfare for me but not for thee".

The rich don't "produce the most", they live off the productivity of others. You could take 100 rich people and throw their asses on a desert island, and they won't produce jack. They'd probably resort to cannibalism. You put 100 working stiffs on an Island, they'd probably do pretty well because they get things done.
/—-/ Your class envy is ugly.

Forum List

Back