obama tweets to save face after embarassing biden surfaces

Republicans and conservative commentators are being roundly condemned for circulating misleadingly edited clips that purport to show Joe Biden being humiliatingly ignored in favour of Barack Obama at a White House event yesterday.
Obama did say don't underestimate Jo he will fuck it up

Republicans and conservative commentators are being roundly condemned for circulating misleadingly edited clips that purport to show Joe Biden being humiliatingly ignored in favour of Barack Obama at a White House event yesterday.
oh fuck off chicken little. the left media does this every god damn chance they get. until you hit both sides for the same shit, you're simply a cheerleader in a different skirt.

The OP and article are using a fake news misleading headline. Nothing about Obama’s tweet was saving face or reactionary to anything. That was a standard statement following an event. Y’all must really be bored if you’re trying to make hay out of this!
Depends how leafy it is, or is it just stalks?

I didn't write the article Einstein.

You of course have definitive proof? The "article" simply says "nuh-uh" and yet the recordings make it clear that Obama dissed him. Frankly it was embarrassing to watch.

You of course have definitive proof? The "article" simply says "nuh-uh" and yet the recordings make it clear that Obama dissed him. Frankly it was embarrassing to watch.
I never watch because they are painful no matter which side is doing it.

The video posted by the RNC account on Twitter was cut to 16 seconds and altered the context.

I don't know which clip was cut. However, this clip showed no big guns cared about Biden. Also, I don't know who was that Asian lady. She just felt sry about Biden and tried to take him to her group. You could tell this because the old guy showed no interest when Biden introduced her to him and her group was very uncomfortable with Biden. If I was chief of staff, someone would let go because of this.

Tucker started it all.I think it was brilliant of him to show off
the Real Obama in action.The Obama who delights in his own
appearance.Like nothing could be finer.As tickled pink in himself
as to quash any and all comers.Like if Will Smith came into the room,
Obama would have to point to the door and make sure he got a
permission slip from the Academy first.As Joe was left to fend for hisself.
Like looking for a Senior Citizen bowling bowl with sky-blue-pink
little stars.
That clip is not the worst, It was after what happened.
start at 3:29

Forum List

Back