Obama/Unions Screwing Americans is Fun

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sooooo Why do regular hard working Americans get stuck with the bill while Unions get a sweetheart (above the LAW) deal from Obama on Obamacare. Could it be because if you're not in a union then you deserve to get screwed over by the Democratic (?) Party, sure seems that way. They even screw over regular hard working Democrats when possible.

You won't hear this on MSNBC... They'll probably get an exemption also..:eusa_hand:

Sen. Thune: Obamacare carve-out for unions is 'outrageous' | On Air Videos | Fox News

The funny thing is now the unions are squawking about Obamacare and its ill effect on them
Screw them They helped put the guy in office. They supported Obamacare. Let them live with it.

Physicians belong to a union called the AMA.
I guess those physicians are getting what they deserve.

The funny thing is now the unions are squawking about Obamacare and its ill effect on them
Screw them They helped put the guy in office. They supported Obamacare. Let them live with it.

Union members aren't like the rest of us, they get "above the law" exemptions.

The AMA negotiates terms and salaries for all their members?
Uh, no they dont.

Another fail from a lo-lo poster.

An organization that controls how many people attend medical school has a definite impact on salaries.

Another fail from a knee jerk Free Marketer.

Uh, no they dont.

An organization that controls how many people attend medical school has a definite impact on salaries.

You are a giant fail. I would frankly be embarrassed to have posts like yours associated with me. The AMA is a union like the NRA is a union. It isn't. It is in fact merely deflection on your part. And a pretty piss poor one at that.
Go back to watching Sat cartoons, Sonny. Leave the adults alone.

Uh, no they dont.

:doubt:
Doctors, Medical Students Abandon AMA in Search of Alternatives

The American Medical Association lost 5 percent of its membership last year as the physician group faced fallout from its endorsement of Obamacare and refusal to retreat from the law’s most controversial provisions.

As physicians and medical school students back away from the well-known organization, they’re turning to upstarts like Docs4PatientCare and the Benjamin Rush Society, two alternatives to the AMA.

Docs4PatientCare maintains contact with about 4,000 physicians who are primarily concerned about preserving the doctor-patient relationship. Many of them became active after the AMA’s endorsement of Obamacare in 2009. That endorsement was touted by President Obama and liberals in Congress to build support for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

The Benjamin Rush Society has 13 chapters across the country, mostly at medical schools. It was created to offer an alternative perspective to government-run health care. The group’s members include medical students, residents, fellows and doctors.

Both groups are an alternative to the AMA, which has watched its membership erode in recent years. The recent one-year decline of 12,000 members is the latest indication of the AMA’s waning influence.

Even at the height of the Obamacare debate, the AMA represented only 17 percent of physicians in America. Of those members, about one-third are in training (residents or students) and a number are retired or in academic medicine.
Physicians pay $420 to be an AMA member.

Doctors, Medical Students Abandon AMA in Search of Alternatives | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News from The Heritage Foundation

Uh, no they dont.

You are a giant fail. I would frankly be embarrassed to have posts like yours associated with me. The AMA is a union like the NRA is a union. It isn't. It is in fact merely deflection on your part. And a pretty piss poor one at that.

Wow! An ad hominem laden post by TheRabbi...what a shock.

Once again I will post the Immigration Bills supported by BOTH parties that will destroy American Physicians and Health Professionals forever...
S744
HR2131

These bills will destroy any Health related union and the careers of just about every American physician and I'm sure these Bills will give you a hard-on.

Uh, no they dont.

Uh, no they dont.

:doubt:
Doctors, Medical Students Abandon AMA in Search of Alternatives

The American Medical Association lost 5 percent of its membership last year as the physician group faced fallout from its endorsement of Obamacare and refusal to retreat from the law’s most controversial provisions.

As physicians and medical school students back away from the well-known organization, they’re turning to upstarts like Docs4PatientCare and the Benjamin Rush Society, two alternatives to the AMA.

Docs4PatientCare maintains contact with about 4,000 physicians who are primarily concerned about preserving the doctor-patient relationship. Many of them became active after the AMA’s endorsement of Obamacare in 2009. That endorsement was touted by President Obama and liberals in Congress to build support for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

The Benjamin Rush Society has 13 chapters across the country, mostly at medical schools. It was created to offer an alternative perspective to government-run health care. The group’s members include medical students, residents, fellows and doctors.

Both groups are an alternative to the AMA, which has watched its membership erode in recent years. The recent one-year decline of 12,000 members is the latest indication of the AMA’s waning influence.

Even at the height of the Obamacare debate, the AMA represented only 17 percent of physicians in America. Of those members, about one-third are in training (residents or students) and a number are retired or in academic medicine.
Physicians pay $420 to be an AMA member.

Doctors, Medical Students Abandon AMA in Search of Alternatives | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News from The Heritage Foundation

The careers of American physicians are being ended due to Business Visas.
If the AMA uses it's power to control the number of students entering into medicine, big business is tossing their power aside by inundating America with Indians.
Can't wait to see every successful physician in your wealthy area being laid off by the corporations who are buying over their practices.

Concrete example...
A physician who signs on with Pro-Health has a two year contract.
Most of them know they will be replaced by an Indian at contract's end.

Unions are actually weakening, thank God.

This is why, special favors for unions over all hard working Americans including Democrats.

Buyers remorse from these guys. I posted this on the other thread I'll post it here too

Union: Obamacare will slash wages by up to $5 an hour

A national union that represents 300,000 low-wage hospitality workers charges in a new report that Obamacare will slam wages, cut hours, limit access to health insurance and worsen the very “income equality” President Obama says he is campaigning to fix.

Unite Here warned that due to Obamacare's much higher costs for health insurance than what union workers currently pay, the result will be a pay cut of up to $5 an hour. "If employers follow the incentives in the law, they will push families onto the exchanges to buy coverage. This will force low-wage service industry employees to spend $2.00, $3.00 or even $5.00 an hour of their pay to buy similar coverage," said the union in a new report.

“Only in Washington could asking the bottom of the middle class to finance health care for the poorest families be seen as reducing inequality,” said the report from Unite Here. “Without smart fixes, the ACA threatens the middle class with higher premiums, loss of hours, and a shift to part-time work and less comprehensive coverage,” said the report, titled, “The Irony of Obamacare: Making Inequality Worse.
”

Union: Obamacare will slash wages by up to $5 an hour | WashingtonExaminer.com

The American Medical Association is not a union, and I am sure you aren't getting what you deserve. If you were, I wouldn't be reading your drivel because someone would have broken all of your fingers and gouged out your eyes.

Uh, no they dont.

The AMA has an illegal monopoly on law school admissions?

Uh, no they dont.

The AMA has an illegal monopoly on law school admissions?

We are discusing Health Field related salaries.
What does Law School have to do with the AMA?
Focus.

The American Medical Association is not a union, and I am sure you aren't getting what you deserve. If you were, I wouldn't be reading your drivel because someone would have broken all of your fingers and gouged out your eyes.

Anything to deflect from the OP. If he wants to talk about doctors, let him start another thread.

If anyone had bothered to read this fucking thing before it was passed and signed into law maybe so many people wouldn't be pissed over it now. This bull shit the Democrats are trying with delaying key parts of it and giving special exemptions to try and save their political asses come November is fooling no one they all voted in favor of this sucker they own it and god willing they pay the price for it come November.

Sooooo Why do regular hard working Americans get stuck with the bill while Unions get a sweetheart (above the LAW) deal from Obama on Obamacare. Could it be because if you're not in a union then you deserve to get screwed over by the Democratic (?) Party, sure seems that way. They even screw over regular hard working Democrats when possible.

You won't hear this on MSNBC... They'll probably get an exemption also..:eusa_hand:

Sen. Thune: Obamacare carve-out for unions is 'outrageous' | On Air Videos | Fox News
When is the congress going to put a stop to this bastard's illegal exemptions and impeach that fucker? Every damn day it's something new with this Regime. Screw the fact he's black. Impeach that son of a bitch!

Forum List

Back