Obama/Unions Screwing Americans is Fun

Unions DON'T have an exemption, hater dupes- they have a waiver until their contracts end, 2017 at the latest...BECAUSE UNIONS HAVE CONTRACTS, MORONS lol...

If anyone had bothered to read this fucking thing before it was passed and signed into law maybe so many people wouldn't be pissed over it now. This bull shit the Democrats are trying with delaying key parts of it and giving special exemptions to try and save their political asses come November is fooling no one they all voted in favor of this sucker they own it and god willing they pay the price for it come November.

Don't count on the media to inform the voting public. It's up to us to talk to our friends and relatives and tell them what's coming up for them.

So watch the unions lose power and the middle class disappear, brainwashed chumps of the greedy rich...

The middle-class as well as the military is reduced under Democrat regimes. If Democrat are in power too long both will surely disappear in favor of submitting Americans to Democrat government dependence, submission and dismal opportunities.

The filthy rich, mostly Democrats, will control it all.

Sooooo Why do regular hard working Americans get stuck with the bill while Unions get a sweetheart (above the LAW) deal from Obama on Obamacare. Could it be because if you're not in a union then you deserve to get screwed over by the Democratic (?) Party, sure seems that way. They even screw over regular hard working Democrats when possible.

You won't hear this on MSNBC... They'll probably get an exemption also..:eusa_hand:

Sen. Thune: Obamacare carve-out for unions is 'outrageous' | On Air Videos | Fox News

Guy, if we all had Union Medical Plans, we wouldn't have a health care crisis. Union Medical plans are AWESOME compared to what employers offer.

Unions are actually weakening, thank God.
Yup. Hopefully we'll keep seeing an increase in the number of right to work states.

Yes that's working out really well for the rich. Of course everyone else has flat wages, poor or no healthcare, bad or no retirement benefits... No wonder government keeps growing to take care of people.

everyeone else has poor or no healthcare?

really genius?

why dont you left-wingers all go jump off a cliff or something then?
i mean it's hopless; because obamacare sure isnt a remedy for anything; you have LESS choices with it

Yup. Hopefully we'll keep seeing an increase in the number of right to work states.

Yes that's working out really well for the rich. Of course everyone else has flat wages, poor or no healthcare, bad or no retirement benefits... No wonder government keeps growing to take care of people.

really genius?

i mean it's hopless; because obamacare sure isnt a remedy for anything; you have LESS choices with it

No, you just have less bad choices.

I mean, is there someone out there who really thinks, "Yeah, I want this insurance that won't cover my cancer and will call it a pre-existing condition!"

No, more likely, they say, "Hey, look at this low rate that doesn't actually cover anything. But I'm healthy, right." (Gurgle!)

really genius?

Why are you blaming the left? It's the big corporations that aren't giving good benefits so now we have obamacare. Are they not giving good benefits because of the lack of unions now? hmmmm....

Easy to blame "big corporations."
Libs would rather have everyone on welfare and Medicaid than working.

Unions suck.

Unions suck.

Easy because they are the problem. Look at how many jobs have been shipped overseas. Look at retirement benefits, people used to have pensions and healthcare till death. Now you have to be a financial expert and rely on the gov for healthcare. Healthcare used to be free through employers and now you pay and it doesn't pay for everything. But the top executives are making gross amounts of money.

Unions suck.

Easy because they are the problem. Look at how many jobs have been shipped overseas. Look at retirement benefits, people used to have pensions and healthcare till death. Now you have to be a financial expert and rely on the gov for healthcare. Healthcare used to be free through employers and now you pay and it doesn't pay for everything. But the top executives are making gross amounts of money.

Healthcare was never free, numbnuts.
In any case, globalization is a fact. You can blame unions and gov't regs for pushing companies overseas. Companies aren't charities, in case you hadn't noticed?
Did you blow your brains out with a .357? That would account for a lot.

Unions suck.

In any case, globalization is a fact. You can blame unions and gov't regs for pushing companies overseas. Companies aren't charities, in case you hadn't noticed?

Really? When I started working I didn't have to pay anything for my healthcare at my job. That was the case for most people.

Oh right companies can pay CEO's gross amounts of money, but they can't afford to keep jobs here. Sure they can't. You mean they can't keep jobs here and pay grossly large salaries to top execs.

Really? When I started working I didn't have to pay anything for my healthcare at my job. That was the case for most people.

Oh right companies can pay CEO's gross amounts of money, but they can't afford to keep jobs here. Sure they can't. You mean they can't keep jobs here and pay grossly large salaries to top execs.

Repeat after me: There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Repeat it many times until you understand it. Then post again.

Sooooo Why do regular hard working Americans get stuck with the bill while Unions get a sweetheart (above the LAW) deal from Obama on Obamacare. Could it be because if you're not in a union then you deserve to get screwed over by the Democratic (?) Party, sure seems that way. They even screw over regular hard working Democrats when possible.

You won't hear this on MSNBC... They'll probably get an exemption also..:eusa_hand:

Sen. Thune: Obamacare carve-out for unions is 'outrageous' | On Air Videos | Fox News

Once again, the elected king has spoken.

Repeat after me: There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Repeat it many times until you understand it. Then post again.

Blame the left if you want, but it's the rich making it possible for government to grow. While they get richer the government is doing more and more to take care of people. And the gov will just continue to grow and grow. Which seems to be what the republicans really want.

Physicians belong to a union called the AMA.
I guess those physicians are getting what they deserve.

The AMA is NOT a labor collective.
Doctors do not have an entity representing them in negotiations for pay or benefits.
For the most part, Doctors are independent contractors. The majority are private business owners.
Thanks...
Question, why not leave people guessing as to your limited level of intelligence, rather than speak out and remove all doubt?

Physicians belong to a union called the AMA.
I guess those physicians are getting what they deserve.

The AMA negotiates terms and salaries for all their members?
Uh, no they dont.

Another fail from a lo-lo poster.

An organization that controls how many people attend medical school has a definite impact on salaries.

Another fail from a knee jerk Free Marketer.

Keep it up....Your perceived public IQ is tumbling.

Forum List

Back