Obama/Unions Screwing Americans is Fun

If the top execs make a few million less does that leave more money to spend on healthcare?

Answer the questions, asshole.

Your questions don't matter, answer mine. It's just math, you can do it.

My questions are crucial. The fact is if corporations paid every senior executive one dollar a year it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference, because health care expenses dwarf salaries by a serious factor.
Something you wouldn't get because you blew your brains out with a .357.

Answer the questions, asshole.

My questions are crucial. The fact is if corporations paid every senior executive one dollar a year it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference, because health care expenses dwarf salaries by a serious factor.

If they paid every senior executive one dollar a year that would leave millions and millions and millions left to pay for workers insurance. How dumb are you that you don't think millions would make a difference?

Plus healthcare expenses would actually go down if they all were paid a dollar. Think of all the execs in the health care industry making millions. You have the heads of hospitals, drug companies, insurance companies... Not cheap to pay all those execs.

Of course paying them a dollar isn't very realistic, but they have gone from getting paid 30X the average worker in the 70's to like 300X the average worker now. And they still do the very same job. I guess those execs from the 70's must have been lazy eh? I think if they went back to closer to the 30X the average worker again a lot of things would be fixed.

If they paid every senior executive one dollar a year that would leave millions and millions and millions left to pay for workers insurance. How dumb are you that you don't think millions would make a difference?

Plus healthcare expenses would actually go down if they all were paid a dollar. Think of all the execs in the health care industry making millions. You have the heads of hospitals, drug companies, insurance companies... Not cheap to pay all those execs.

Of course paying them a dollar isn't very realistic, but they have gone from getting paid 30X the average worker in the 70's to like 300X the average worker now. And they still do the very same job. I guess those execs from the 70's must have been lazy eh? I think if they went back to closer to the 30X the average worker again a lot of things would be fixed.

Millions doesnt make much difference when you consider that health care costs are about $2.6T. Do the math.
I realize scale is not something that you can understand. But there it is.
ANd why do you think companies pay execs that much? Because they like wasting money? Because its a crony system? Because people are greedy?

Millions doesnt make much difference when you consider that health care costs are about $2.6T. Do the math.
ANd why do you think companies pay execs that much? Because they like wasting money? Because its a crony system? Because people are greedy?

And just how much do you think health care costs are for the average person?

You think it's a coincidence that healthcare costs started skyrocketing at the same time exec pay did? hmmm...

Yes I think the system is quite rigged.

You think it's a coincidence that healthcare costs started skyrocketing at the same time exec pay did? hmmm...

OK, I'll bite.
Why did health care costs start skyrocketing at the same time exec pay did?

This ought to be a whopper.

OK, I'll bite.

Hey I'm just saying there are lots of execs making grossly high wages in the health care industry. Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me that health care costs went up at the same time exec pay skyrocketed. But maybe you don't have enough common sense to see it.

But again how much are the health care costs for the average person in the US per year? Sorry but companies could afford to pay for all the health care costs of their workers. If they don't it's just more big government.

OK, I'll bite.

Hey I'm just saying there are lots of execs making grossly high wages in the health care industry. Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me that health care costs went up at the same time exec pay skyrocketed. But maybe you don't have enough common sense to see it.

But again how much are the health care costs for the average person in the US per year? Sorry but companies could afford to pay for all the health care costs of their workers. If they don't it's just more big government.

You're deflecting.
Why did health care costs skyrocket at the same time as executive pay?

OK, I'll bite.

You're deflecting.

I left the answer to your common sense. Clearly you don't have any.

You're deflecting.

I left the answer to your common sense. Clearly you don't have any.
You mean you don't have any answer.

You mean you don't have any answer.

No I mean even an idiot can see that skyrocketing executive pay would increase the costs of healthcare. Clearly your somewhere below idiot...

<snigger>

OK, I'll bite. Why does skyrocketing execitive pay increase the cost of healthcare?

Ok since you want to keep asking the most dumb of questions. Cigna CEO David Cordani received $19.1 million in total compensation for 2011. Where do you think that $19.1 million comes from? Well it comes from people paying cigna for health insurance. Now if they had paid him say $3 million then that's $16.1 million less people could have paid for health care. Really very simple. BTW, $3 million a year is still a lot of money.

No I mean even an idiot can see that skyrocketing executive pay would increase the costs of healthcare. Clearly your somewhere below idiot...

<snigger>

OK, I'll bite. Why does skyrocketing execitive pay increase the cost of healthcare?

Ok since you want to keep asking the most dumb of questions. Cigna CEO David Cordani received $19.1 million in total compensation for 2011. Where do you think that $19.1 million comes from? Well it comes from people paying cigna for health insurance. Now if they had paid him say $3 million then that's $16.1 million less people could have paid for health care. Really very simple. BTW, $3 million a year is still a lot of money.
Yeah, everyone's insurance could have gone down .000000001 cents. Wow.

You really are a brain dead moron.

<snigger>

That is one exec at one insurance company. There are many execs at cigna as there are many insurance companies. There are also execs for hospitals, drug stores, drug companies... Are you really so dumb?

That is one exec at one insurance company. There are many execs at cigna as there are many insurance companies. There are also execs for hospitals, drug stores, drug companies... Are you really so dumb?

You're right. Everyone could have gotten .0000005 cents off their insurance.
I wrote that scale was clearly not something you understood. I didnt know how right I was.

I wrote that scale was clearly not something you understood. I didnt know how right I was.

Oh and how did you arrive at that number? Please share your math.

Take all the execs making over 1M a year. Add together their salaries. Divide by the number of people with health insurance. Voila. It's easy.

Take all the execs making over 1M a year. Add together their salaries. Divide by the number of people with health insurance. Voila. It's easy.

Lets see your math.

This is nice:
Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs | Top 10 Everything of 2013 - Business | TIME.com

Of the top 10, two are in health care. John Hammergren, CEO of the pharmaceutical and medical device distributor McKensson made 51.7 million. Just a distributor? Wow they aren't even making anything. Richard Bracken who runs a hospital chain made 46.4 million. That's almost 100 million for just two ceo's in the healthcare business.

This is nice:
Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs | Top 10 Everything of 2013 - Business | TIME.com

Of the top 10, two are in health care. John Hammergren, CEO of the pharmaceutical and medical device distributor McKensson made 51.7 million. Just a distributor? Wow they aren't even making anything. Richard Bracken who runs a hospital chain made 46.4 million. That's almost 100 million for just two ceo's in the healthcare business.

It's a total of under $6B. Against a GDP of around $16 trillion in the US alone that isnt much. But scaling just isn't your thing. You look at their income and your income and figure "damn why do some guys get all the breaks?"

Forum List

Back