Obama/Unions Screwing Americans is Fun

Take all the execs making over 1M a year. Add together their salaries. Divide by the number of people with health insurance. Voila. It's easy.

This is nice:
Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs | Top 10 Everything of 2013 - Business | TIME.com

Of the top 10, two are in health care. John Hammergren, CEO of the pharmaceutical and medical device distributor McKensson made 51.7 million. Just a distributor? Wow they aren't even making anything. Richard Bracken who runs a hospital chain made 46.4 million. That's almost 100 million for just two ceo's in the healthcare business.

It's a total of under $6B. Against a GDP of around $16 trillion in the US alone that isnt much. But scaling just isn't your thing. You look at their income and your income and figure "damn why do some guys get all the breaks?"

How did you arrive at this $6B number?

This is nice:
Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs | Top 10 Everything of 2013 - Business | TIME.com

Of the top 10, two are in health care. John Hammergren, CEO of the pharmaceutical and medical device distributor McKensson made 51.7 million. Just a distributor? Wow they aren't even making anything. Richard Bracken who runs a hospital chain made 46.4 million. That's almost 100 million for just two ceo's in the healthcare business.

It's a total of under $6B. Against a GDP of around $16 trillion in the US alone that isnt much. But scaling just isn't your thing. You look at their income and your income and figure "damn why do some guys get all the breaks?"

How did you arrive at this $6B number?

Math, idiot.

Sooooo Why do regular hard working Americans get stuck with the bill while Unions get a sweetheart (above the LAW) deal from Obama on Obamacare. Could it be because if you're not in a union then you deserve to get screwed over by the Democratic (?) Party, sure seems that way. They even screw over regular hard working Democrats when possible.

You won't hear this on MSNBC... They'll probably get an exemption also..:eusa_hand:

Sen. Thune: Obamacare carve-out for unions is 'outrageous' | On Air Videos | Fox News

Can you explain this so-called "exemption"?

I doubt it.

Oh but the Pub propaganda machine is good lol....idiot.

What an original thought. Did you forget that you have already posted this 15,459 times? Do you actually think 15,460 is going to make people think you are smart?

Last edited:
Sooooo Why do regular hard working Americans get stuck with the bill while Unions get a sweetheart (above the LAW) deal from Obama on Obamacare. Could it be because if you're not in a union then you deserve to get screwed over by the Democratic (?) Party, sure seems that way. They even screw over regular hard working Democrats when possible.

You won't hear this on MSNBC... They'll probably get an exemption also..:eusa_hand:

Sen. Thune: Obamacare carve-out for unions is 'outrageous' | On Air Videos | Fox News

Guy, if we all had Union Medical Plans, we wouldn't have a health care crisis. Union Medical plans are AWESOME compared to what employers offer.

That must be why unions hate Obamacare, it is cancelling their cushy plans.

Yes that's working out really well for the rich. Of course everyone else has flat wages, poor or no healthcare, bad or no retirement benefits... No wonder government keeps growing to take care of people.

everyeone else has poor or no healthcare?

really genius?

why dont you left-wingers all go jump off a cliff or something then?
i mean it's hopless; because obamacare sure isnt a remedy for anything; you have LESS choices with it

No, you just have less bad choices.

I mean, is there someone out there who really thinks, "Yeah, I want this insurance that won't cover my cancer and will call it a pre-existing condition!"

No, more likely, they say, "Hey, look at this low rate that doesn't actually cover anything. But I'm healthy, right." (Gurgle!)

No, they much prefer a plan that won't call their cancer a pre existing condition, but will still deny them access to the doctors and/or medication that they need.

Easy because they are the problem. Look at how many jobs have been shipped overseas. Look at retirement benefits, people used to have pensions and healthcare till death. Now you have to be a financial expert and rely on the gov for healthcare. Healthcare used to be free through employers and now you pay and it doesn't pay for everything. But the top executives are making gross amounts of money.

Healthcare was never free, numbnuts.
In any case, globalization is a fact. You can blame unions and gov't regs for pushing companies overseas. Companies aren't charities, in case you hadn't noticed?
Did you blow your brains out with a .357? That would account for a lot.

Really? When I started working I didn't have to pay anything for my healthcare at my job. That was the case for most people.

Oh right companies can pay CEO's gross amounts of money, but they can't afford to keep jobs here. Sure they can't. You mean they can't keep jobs here and pay grossly large salaries to top execs.

If the old system worked so good why the fuck did you want to change it?

Can you explain this so-called "exemption"?

I doubt it.
Unions Get Big ObamaCare Christmas Present As Other Self-Insured Groups Get Scrooged - Forbes
Gee, that took 5 seconds to find. I wonder why you couldn't.

healthcare was never free, numbnuts.
In any case, globalization is a fact. You can blame unions and gov't regs for pushing companies overseas. Companies aren't charities, in case you hadn't noticed?
Did you blow your brains out with a .357? That would account for a lot.

really? When i started working i didn't have to pay anything for my healthcare at my job. That was the case for most people.

Oh right companies can pay ceo's gross amounts of money, but they can't afford to keep jobs here. Sure they can't. You mean they can't keep jobs here and pay grossly large salaries to top execs.

repeat after me: There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Repeat it many times until you understand it. Then post again.

tanstaafl

Really? When I started working I didn't have to pay anything for my healthcare at my job. That was the case for most people.

Oh right companies can pay CEO's gross amounts of money, but they can't afford to keep jobs here. Sure they can't. You mean they can't keep jobs here and pay grossly large salaries to top execs.

Repeat after me: There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Blame the left if you want, but it's the rich making it possible for government to grow. While they get richer the government is doing more and more to take care of people. And the gov will just continue to grow and grow. Which seems to be what the republicans really want.

The rich are making it impossible for government to grow? How the fuck are they doing that? Why hasn't anyone outside that quark you use for a brain noticed it?

Blame the left if you want, but it's the rich making it possible for government to grow. While they get richer the government is doing more and more to take care of people. And the gov will just continue to grow and grow. Which seems to be what the republicans really want.

The rich are making it impossible for government to grow? How the fuck are they doing that? Why hasn't anyone outside that quark you use for a brain noticed it?

He blew his brains out with a .357. That explains a lot of his posts. He posted an article on the top 10 paid executives with their annual salaries and when I point out how much it totalled up to he asked how I got that figure.

Unions are actually weakening, thank God.
Yup. Hopefully we'll keep seeing an increase in the number of right to work states.

Yes that's working out really well for the rich. Of course everyone else has flat wages, poor or no healthcare, bad or no retirement benefits... No wonder government keeps growing to take care of people.

So may lies it's hard to know where to start.....so I'm just going to bundle em.

I've lived in a right to work state all my working life and I had all those things you say aren't available.
And the best part? All the lazy fucks didnt.

He blew his brains out with a .357. That explains a lot of his posts. He posted an article on the top 10 paid executives with their annual salaries and when I point out how much it totalled up to he asked how I got that figure.

Math is hard.

If I have the right credentials for a job, and the company won't hire me if I refuse to join their union, that would be very unfair. With unions, companies often are forced to pass up qualified candidates in favor of less qualified ones because some of the qualified candidates want nothing to do with the union. As a result, the talent pool of the company suffers. However, companies are getting smarter, as many of them are unionless, giving them the leeway to hire the most qualified candidates.

They have figured out it is cheaper for the government to take care of their workers. Hence why we have more and more government.
On the contrary, in Right to Work States it's easier for workers to get jobs as they are allowed to work where they want. Therefore, we wind up with less unemployed workers, thus requiring less government assistance.

You need to learn how to read. I said the exact opposite.

Oh so that's your $6 billion number. So you added up:
41.6 million
46.4 million
49.2 million
49.9 million
51.7 million
62.2 million
64.9 million
69 million
77 million
78.2 million

And you arrived at $6 billion? haha I think it is you who blew your brains out.

If I have the right credentials for a job, and the company won't hire me if I refuse to join their union, that would be very unfair. With unions, companies often are forced to pass up qualified candidates in favor of less qualified ones because some of the qualified candidates want nothing to do with the union. As a result, the talent pool of the company suffers. However, companies are getting smarter, as many of them are unionless, giving them the leeway to hire the most qualified candidates.

They have figured out it is cheaper for the government to take care of their workers. Hence why we have more and more government.
On the contrary, in Right to Work States it's easier for workers to get jobs as they are allowed to work where they want. Therefore, we wind up with less unemployed workers, thus requiring less government assistance.

But the jobs pay so little that the people need to be on food stamps. And the benefits so bad that the government created obamacare. And when these people retire they will have no pensions so they will need social security.

Repeat after me, the rich are hosing us all.

Ok..In what way have YOU been hosed by the rich...
You personally.
Give an example.

Forum List

Back