Obama "Very Interested" In Raising Taxes Through Executive Action

There's is much more than that to federal gov't spending and when it exceeds tax revenues it is OVERSPENDING. You loony lefties can't even say the fuckin' word. Try it ... OVERSPENDING.
I don't understand why you aren't computing what I am saying lol. Yes you douche over spending is a problem but so is egregious tax cuts. Even without Bush and Obama's crazy defense spending, Bush's tax cuts added 4 trillion to our national debt. We need to cut spending AND raise taxes.
I'm curious, how does decreasing tax income equate to increasing the national debt? I'd appreciate you explaining how that math works out. Thanks in advance.
You mean how does cutting revenue lead to more debt? Because revenue as a percentage of GDP is near the historic low. We already do not have sufficient revenue to pay the gov's bills. More cutting leads to more borrowing.

Or, if we were smart, less spending.
No shit. How many fucking times do i have to say that I agree we have a spending problem? My point is we also have a serious revenue problem as well.

Trust me on this ... if we cut spending enough there will be no need to raise taxes.

That does it. If Obama raises taxes through an executive order, I'm not voting for him again.

These short bus, adolescent , communists dont understand that higher taxes on corporations will be paid by the CONSUMER.
Confusing for those illiterate douchebags......

Are there any liberals here who care about the fact that it would be ILLEGAL for Obama to raise taxes via executive order?

And WHY does Obama need to raise even more taxes, in addition to the numerous taxes he's already raised?
They only care about the law when there's a Republican president.
You only care about Executive Orders when there's a Democratic president.

The thing about that is many people are over skilled for their positions in life but they are kept their due to the controlling nature of things. Yes owners provide and deal with a lot of crap, but does it really entitle them to soooo much more worldly possessions and wealth that really do nothing more than create greed, envy, and criminalistics ways? Everyone works hard and most people choose where they want to be. Most people don't choose to fall into wealth and the ones who create it still don't work much harder than the average person. Granted they have more knowledge and understand things better but does that really make them more entitled?

On a day filled with whiny, sniveling loony leftist posts on this thread yours rings the bell as the silliest, and I mean that with all due respect. Those who are "over skilled" have the right and the opportunity to get a better job or, if they are up to the task, start their own business. Those who make good money have the right to enjoy it without your jealous eyeballs watching their wallets and I can't believe anyone could be so stupid as to claim "everyone works hard." Let me guess ... you're 14 years old, right?

Let me guess, you fail to observe the world around you.. I agree a lot of people do not work hard or at all but those who are over skill get kept in their place by higher authorities because they think they know best... Granted many people just don't want the higher responsibilities but that does not mean they can not do some of the more daunting tasks. In a world that screams survival of the fittest you cannot sit there and say many people don't get left behind because they got screwed over by someone over along the way. Take your demeaning comment for example. So quick to take a stab at someone before hearing anything else... So while they may have the right most have no chance in hell at having the right opportunities. Call it jealousy but jealousy can only be created by an unfair system. Say you drive by someone in your Bentley or are being chauffeured around in your limo, of course there is going to people wishing they could have stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, some just think they are more deserving as well when they could not handle what some of the wealthy go through. But does that mean they need to be slaves who can barley afford to get by while the wealth and all the fancy possessions are being rubbed in their face day in and day out? All of that is what really creates greed, envy, and war...

I'm curious, how does decreasing tax income equate to increasing the national debt? I'd appreciate you explaining how that math works out. Thanks in advance.

That's a valid question, since every major tax cut over the last 60 years has been followed by a substantial increase in federal tax revenue.

The Facts About Tax Cuts Revenue and Growth

But the point is that Obama would be breaking the law if he tried to raise taxes via executive order. I truly find it surprising that liberals just don't seem to care that raising taxes by executive order would be brazenly unconstitutional.

Barry's primary goal of crippling the American economy and system of government
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago? Yes.
No. Household income is lower, household wealth is lower. Opportunities are fewer. Unless you're in the top 5% of earners you are much worse off. That's the whole point here, skippy.

And so your "solution" is to have Obama break the law and raise taxes on the top 5% of earners--again? You realize he (via legislation) raised their taxes a couple years ago, by 8-11%, right? And how is taking more money out of the economy and giving it to the government going to help the economy? Have you guys learned nothing from Greece, Spain, Italy, England? Nothing?

The left falling for this shit again. They still telling us Obamacare is not a tax?

Get this, liberals are so dense, they support tax increases AND bigger spending. They then claim clinton left a surplus by not spending, yet in their double talk they support obama's bigger spending.

Did obama leave a surplus as they claim clinton did?

Huh, what do they stand for? I am confused.

The Wall Street Journal notes that three of the tax breaks to which Sanders refers — check-the-box loophole, Hewlett-Packard loophole, and the real estate investment trust loophole — were created by administrative actions or regulations, rendering them vulnerable to being closed by executive action. Sanders proposes closing the other three loopholes — corporate inversions, carried interest loophole, and valuation discounts — through regulatory powers assigned to the Treasury Department.

Don't any of you dumb fucks EVER do a little Google search before you get you panties all twisted up in a knot?

Sanders wants Obama to eliminate tax loopholes that were already created by admin actions. Were you all bitching when these tax loopholes were opened up? Fuck no.

Forum List

Back