Obama vetoes 9/11 bill

The Obama protection of Muslim states continues....

Let's pretend that you had a brain.....just for argument sake.

Now, should relatives of a wedding party that we, by mistake, bombed through a drone be able to sue us for the dozens of innocent lives we killed?
.....and if they were to win in an international tribunal, should you (through your taxes) pay for our wrong doing?

Now the question becomes, will the democrats become bigots and override his veto.

Obama vetoes 9/11 bill
Democrat and republican leaders have both said they'll work to override the veto. Of course, we'll see if they have the stones to do it now that their votes won't be anonymous.
Is this not further proof, not that further proof was needed by some of us, that Obama and Bush are very much alike?

...and does anyone doubt what Mrs. Clinton would do on this matter?

The Obama protection of Muslim states continues....

Let's pretend that you had a brain.....just for argument sake.

Now, should relatives of a wedding party that we, by mistake, bombed through a drone be able to sue us for the dozens of innocent lives we killed?
.....and if they were to win in an international tribunal, should you (through your taxes) pay for our wrong doing?
Yes......yes.

Now the question becomes, will the democrats become bigots and override his veto.

Obama vetoes 9/11 bill
Democrat and republican leaders have both said they'll work to override the veto. Of course, we'll see if they have the stones to do it now that their votes won't be anonymous.
Is this not further proof, not that further proof was needed by some of us, that Obama and Bush are very much alike?

They are alike, in my opinion, because they are controlled by the same people. Just like Hillary will be if elected, or not elected. That is why the establishment is up in arms over the people's candidate, Trump.

Obama vetoes 9/11 bill

They are alike, in my opinion, because they are controlled by the same people. Just like Hillary will be if elected, or not elected. That is why the establishment is up in arms over the people's candidate, Trump.
I still find it very ironic that the D party which use to claim it was for the little guy and against the establishment, is now completely controlled by the establishment and doesn't give a shit about the little guy.

Obama vetoes 9/11 bill

I still find it very ironic that the D party which use to claim it was for the little guy and against the establishment, is now completely controlled by the establishment and doesn't give a shit about the little guy.

The Democrat party has a history of taking care of the "little people." Slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, segregation yesterday and today, and poll taxes, all their way of taking care of people. Nothing that the liberal left does should surprise anyone.

Obama vetoes 9/11 bill

Nancy Pelosi has urged her fellow Dems to vote to override the veto. I have no idea where Dingy Harry stands but I think there are enough in the Senate to override it.
Yeah where is Old Dingy? He sure has been quite of late. Could it be he has already ridden off into the Nevada sunset of his multi-million dollar retirement?

Last edited:

Obama vetoes 9/11 bill

Nancy Pelosi has urged her fellow Dems to vote to override the veto. I have no idea where Dingy Harry stands but I think there are enough in the Senate to override it.

My bet is, that the democrats will not be bigots and will not vote to override. Either that or Obama tells them that he really wants to sign it but he needs the cover of a veto and override to do it.

Crooked Hillary is owned by foreign countries like Saudi Arabia because of the contributions they made to her money laundering foundation so she probably called up Obama and told him to lay off her buds.

That is how politics works in this banana republic that we live in.

Forum List

Back