🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Vows To Veto GOP Legislation To Strengthen Syrian Refugee Screenings

No question, he'll veto it and Hillary will support it. The media will back her up and praise her for her compassion. Same old shit.

No question, he'll veto it and Hillary will support it. The media will back her up and praise her for her compassion. Same old shit.

That's because the hateful people who don't want to help the refugees are just a small group who are losing more power every day. America is a compassionate country even if right wingers aren't.

That's because the hateful people who don't want to help the refugees are just a small group who are losing more power every day. America is a compassionate country even if right wingers aren't.
Bullshit. If Republicans wanted them to come in and Obama didn't, you would be bitching about them coming in. You're not compassionate, you're just stupid.

well who didn't see this coming. If it's something that could HELP us the American people Obama will veto it in a heartbeat. He's standing with the Muslims like he said he would in his book. I guess the people thought he was joking when he wrote that for all to see and STILL stuck him in as our President

8 syrians caught at border.
EXCLUSIVE -- REPORT: 8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border in Laredo
Breibart.com? :laugh:

well who didn't see this coming. If it's something that could HELP us the American people Obama will veto it in a heartbeat. He's standing with the Muslims like he said he would in his book. I guess the people thought he was joking when he wrote that for all to see and STILL stuck him in as our President
Obviously you didnt read the book. You were fooled by the email taking the quote out of context. Typical of you ignorant conservatives.

Obama’s ‘Dreams of My Father’

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Syrians Arrested Trying to Cross Texas Border: Report

8 Syrians taken into custody at Texas border after seeking entry

You guys arent very bright are you? Your link actually points out Breibart.com as the source of the retarded claim. You simply cannot make this kind of stupidity up!:rofl:

The Department of Homeland Security released a statement to NBC indicating that two Syrian families were taken into custody Tuesday, but clarified that they families weren't trying to "sneak in."

DHS confirms that on Tuesday, members of two Syrian families, two men, two women and four children, presented themselves at a port of entry in Laredo. They were taken into custody by CBP and turned over to ICE for further processing. The two adult women and four children were transferred to the South Texas Family Residential Center in Dilley, Texas. The two men from these families are being held at the South Texas Detention Center in Pearsall Texas. Due to privacy issues, no additional information will be provided at this time.

You guys arent very bright are you? Your link actually points out Breibart.com as the source of the retarded claim. You simply cannot make this kind of stupidity up!:rofl:

The Department of Homeland Security released a statement to NBC indicating that two Syrian families were taken into custody Tuesday, but clarified that they families weren't trying to "sneak in."

DHS confirms that on Tuesday, members of two Syrian families, two men, two women and four children, presented themselves at a port of entry in Laredo. They were taken into custody by CBP and turned over to ICE for further processing. The two adult women and four children were transferred to the South Texas Family Residential Center in Dilley, Texas. The two men from these families are being held at the South Texas Detention Center in Pearsall Texas. Due to privacy issues, no additional information will be provided at this time.
Did I say anything different. Did I give a commentary other than the link
You're just trying to muddy the waters that syrians might use the southern border to get into the US.
I see it's on the front page of Drudge now.
Fact: Syrians tried entering the US thru surreptitious means other than government provided routes. And they can get to our southern borders. That's a FACT
Just out of curiosity, how many syrians are you housing???

Did I say anything different. Did I give a commentary other than the link
You're just trying to muddy the waters that syrians might use the southern border to get into the US.
I see it's on the front page of Drudge now.
Fact: Syrians tried entering the US thru surreptitious means other than government provided routes. And they can get to our southern borders. That's a FACT
Just out of curiosity, how many syrians are you housing???
Since you made no commentary then you are the one guilty of trying to "muddy the waters". People from all countries try to enter the US through surreptitious means all the time. Its not just the southern borders its also the northern.

An exclusive report by Breitbart is also known as a lie.

Bullshit. If Republicans wanted them to come in and Obama didn't, you would be bitching about them coming in. You're not compassionate, you're just stupid.

Is that the consensus of you and the voices in your head?

Obviously you didnt read the book. You were fooled by the email taking the quote out of context. Typical of you ignorant conservatives.

Obama’s ‘Dreams of My Father’

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Is he sure that was his baby daddy or just one of many his mother was with around the time she got pregnant?

Dem's will lose big on this one, they will be lucky if they only lose the 2016 elections being weak on national security. Don't take my word for it that's what the MSM are already warning will happen.

Forum List

Back