Obama wanted to shoot Israeli jets down in 2014... is this what you call an Ally/friend??

Sorry bout that,

1. Israel needs to do it and America will follow.
2. Best thing for free Nations.
3. All of Europe should then follow USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And Israel most certainly is one of our staunchest allies.
Israel is an ally only of itself, which is why it causes us so damn much trouble. That is one thing Obama is sure not to miss when he leaves office, the little Jewish Nazis of the Middle East.
Israel doesn't cause any damage. Hamas, Iran, ISIS and those Palestinian savages are the ones causing all the damage. Apparently you have a problem with democracies defending themselves from bloodthirsty barbarians.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I see, so the Sir James part is what you are planning to paint on this shield.
christian-poker-crusade-v-jihad.jpg

Have fun on the battlefield. We'll be sure to save you one of these:
images

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

images

the Crusades were 1000 years ago, moron, and they were purely defensive.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. We are heading into a time now we need to go on defense.
2. And separate ourselves of islam.
3. Its due time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

images

Marching thousand of miles away from home to slaughter a population and take over towns and Jerusalem isn't defensive.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

images

Marching thousand of miles away from home to slaughter a population and take over towns and Jerusalem isn't defensive.

Sure it is when that territory was previously all Christian and the Moslems were continuing to assault Christian territory. Keep in mind that Christians are forced to convert to Islam when the ragheads takeover unless they pay the Dhimm. Furthermore, Jerusalem was not thousands of miles from Byzantium. It's only a few hundred.

Sorry bout that,

3. Its due time.
Well, now you know what ISIS kills off the Christians. You and they think the same. Congrats on that.

I don't want to kill them unless they are trying to kill me. However, I do want to keep them all the hell out of this country. We gain nothing from importing these bloodthirsty savages.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Its due time.
Well, now you know what ISIS kills off the Christians. You and they think the same. Congrats on that.

1. I didn't say we need to kill them I said we need to export them back to their historical lands, and the Jews need to as well, and all of Europe.
2. Thats my plan, and I will have it.
3. They are supposed to all go back because they are being called back, and its part of Gods plan.
4. Setting the table for the prophet they are all awaiting for.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Its due time.

1. I don't have a plan to kill off Christians, my plan is to provide a way of separation so as to not suffer under the islamic blade.
2. We have a right not to die a pointless evil death from islam.
3. Separation leaves them to themselves, they can then decide how to deal with each other, with us out of their evil ways.
4. It will take place, its been foretold.
5. I just told you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Its due time.

1. I didn't say we need to kill them I said we need to export them back to their historical lands, and the Jews need to as well, and all of Europe.
3. They are supposed to all go back because they are being called back, and its part of Gods plan.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Really now. And if they've been in America, or Europe for generations then where exactly are their historical lands? You are proposing stripping thousands of American Citizens of their citizenship and deporting them to foreign countries where they know not the language, the customs or anything.

An experiment like that was tried. First they just identified them and kept records. Then, when they decided the only "rational" (if it can be called that) thing to do to save their "culture" was to deport them to the lands they originally came from (albeit centuries ago) or countries willing to take them. Of course they were dealing, ultimately, with millions of people so they had to set up "camps" and "processing centers" and no countries would take them.

The experiment failed. And the human cost was beyond calculation.

Maybe you should rethink this idea of yours.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Its due time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Really now. And if they've been in America, or Europe for generations then where exactly are their historical lands? You are proposing stripping thousands of American Citizens of their citizenship and deporting them to foreign countries where they know not the language, the customs or anything.

An experiment like that was tried. First they just identified them and kept records. Then, when they decided the only "rational" (if it can be called that) thing to do to save their "culture" was to deport them to the lands they originally came from (albeit centuries ago) or countries willing to take them. Of course they were dealing, ultimately, with millions of people so they had to set up "camps" and "processing centers" and no countries would take them.

The experiment failed. And the human cost was beyond calculation.

Maybe you should rethink this idea of yours.

1. Its the only way and I will have it.
2. Its decided already.
3. This is my plan and it will take place.
4. Those who do not denounce islam will have to go, period.
5. If they do they get to stay, and we keep an eye on them for 50 years, if they stay away from islam for fifty years we accept them.
6. Tear down and destroy anything made for and by islam.
7. Forbid that form of government to enter our borders.
8. Thats what I will have.
9. I said it, and I believe it will take place now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And Israel most certainly is one of our staunchest allies.
Israel is an ally only of itself, which is why it causes us so damn much trouble. That is one thing Obama is sure not to miss when he leaves office, the little Jewish Nazis of the Middle East.
BriPat...I think your avatar is a perfect example of Obama!
In Dr. Strangelove, the President of the US President Merkin Muffley played by Sellers is in real life Obama!
Think of Muffley trying to pacify "Dimitri Kissov" and simply change the names The dialogue is exactly what Obama is doing now... "kissing up to the Iranian Mullahs"!

And consider the naming of characters President Merkin (A merkin is a pubic wig)-Muffley!
I also think Obama reminds me of another presidential movie "Being There".. again with Peter Sellers... playing Chauncey Gardner who every one
thinks is so profound! Just as they kiss to Obama and think he is profound just like "Chance, the gardener" as "Chauncey Gardiner"

So to Obama. Such a aimless tool and to think he is our President!
Thanks for your triggering these two movies that sum up Obama's presidency!

The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli militaryattack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Following Obama's threat, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was reportedly forced to abort the planned Iran attack.
According to Al-Jarida, the Netanyahu government took the decision to strike Iran some time in 2014 soon after Israel had discovered the United States and Iran had been involved in secret talks over Iran’s nuclear program and were about to sign an agreement in that regard behind Israel's back.
The report claimed that an unnamed Israeli minister who has good ties with the US administration revealed the attack plan to Secretary of State John Kerry, and that Obama then threatened to shoot down the Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

ASSHOLE!

Obama is a fucking traitor!
Assuming the story is true, how would not capitulating to an israeli desire to start a conflict make obama a traitor?

Do you see the interests of israel as paramount, even to those of the united states?

The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli militaryattack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Following Obama's threat, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was reportedly forced to abort the planned Iran attack.
According to Al-Jarida, the Netanyahu government took the decision to strike Iran some time in 2014 soon after Israel had discovered the United States and Iran had been involved in secret talks over Iran’s nuclear program and were about to sign an agreement in that regard behind Israel's back.
The report claimed that an unnamed Israeli minister who has good ties with the US administration revealed the attack plan to Secretary of State John Kerry, and that Obama then threatened to shoot down the Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

ASSHOLE!

Obama is a fucking traitor!
Assuming the story is true, how would not capitulating to an israeli desire to start a conflict make obama a traitor?

Do you see the interests of israel as paramount, even to those of the united states?

How would bombing Iranian nuclear reactors conflict with the interests of the United States?

Forum List

Back