Obama Wants Credit for Trump’s Successes

Ever consider reality, dumbass?

Trump is president, the GOP controls the senate, the SCOTUS now firmly conservative, that enough reality for you?
Idiots change the subject every time...

You brought up the subject, its not my fault you are butthurt over the reality you requested.
Obama running back to Michelle crying? Idiot

Franco...You're not well. Take a few months off from the board. It'll do wonders!
When dupes lose every possible argument in the face of overwhelming evidence, they go for this psychobabble. Change the channel, read something try reality

President Trump needs to come to Laporte, Indiana, look the workers in the eye, and tell them he's gonna fight like hell for their jobs!

And you're also wrong about the alternative energy employment figure as well as everything else you know, brainwashed functional moron.

Poor franco, okay solar employs more people than oil, gas, and coal combined. Yet solar provides only 1.3% of our electricity, where oil, gas, and coal provide over 60% with a fraction of the people. Is your point that solar really sucks?

I like Franco as his heart is in the right place. But he has jettisoned any logic. I'm worried about him...

And you're also wrong about the alternative energy employment figure as well as everything else you know, brainwashed functional moron.

Poor franco, okay solar employs more people than oil, gas, and coal combined. Yet solar provides only 1.3% of our electricity, where oil, gas, and coal provide over 60% with a fraction of the people. Is your point that solar really sucks?

I like Franco as his heart is in the right place. But he has jettisoned any logic. I'm worried about him...
I admire and respect your opinion LOL, brainwashed functional morons... Alternative energy is now 18% of American energy, you ridiculous moron, oops brainwashed functional moron.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DxAF&usg=AOvVaw35T33KHXP0iV1xaAjY05Ub&ampcf=1

I admire and respect your opinion LOL, brainwashed functional morons... Alternative energy is now 18% of American energy, you ridiculous moron, oops brainwashed functional moron.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DxAF&usg=AOvVaw35T33KHXP0iV1xaAjY05Ub&ampcf=1

I'm worried about you dude.

I'm writing a book about brainwashed functional morons, thank you for being a prime example...

Bush left Obama an economy losing 700,000 jobs a month

That is what he gets credit for

The Great Obama left Trump an economy gaining 200,000 jobs a month

The vast majority being part-time jobs. The labor dept. doesn't differentiate between P/T and F/T jobs in their overall stats.

Trump has repeatedly mocked Obama, reversed his policies and things are going great. Naturally this has gotten under Obama's skin.

Things are going great under Trump now I know Trump supporters aren't educated
/—-/ If you’re so enlightened, why do you post run-on sentences?
Smartphones, stupid. Try and adapt, it's called intelligence. Oh you wouldn't know as a GOP voter...
/——/ My iPhone 7 Plus manages to post a correctly structured sentence. A poor carpenter always blames his tools.

President Trump needs to come to Laporte, Indiana, look the workers in the eye, and tell them he's gonna fight like hell for their jobs!

Cuz you say so? Ha-Ha-Ha!
Trump shakes in his boots at the thought of blue-collar workers kicking his butt out of office in 2020
Trump would not have won without promising workers in the Midwest that he would not only save their jobs but bring more in

Doesn’t look good for 2020

The vast majority being part-time jobs. The labor dept. doesn't differentiate between P/T and F/T jobs in their overall stats.
So how do you know, dingbat Dupe? LOL

Trump has repeatedly mocked Obama, reversed his policies and things are going great. Naturally this has gotten under Obama's skin.
Sorry, but President Obama isn't a thin-skinned little pussy like your orange-tinted messiah.
https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/this-economy-definitely-is-not-obamas-recovery/
Barack Obama is trying to take credit for the booming economy under President Trump. “When you hear how great the economy is doing right now,” Obama said on the campaign trail for Democratic candidates a few days ago, “let’s just remember when this recovery started.”...

But the contrast in economic performance between the two presidents is undeniable. Obama’s multitrillion-dollar spend-and-borrow policies produced 2 percent growth. In his final year, Obama handed off to Trump an economy that was limping at 1.6 percent.

After only 18 months in office, Trump has elevated growth to 3 percent on an annual rate and the latest projections are that the growth rate for the second and third quarter (which ends Sept. 30) will be over 4 percent. One might say all it took to get the economy really crackling was getting Obama out of office.

Obama is right that this has been a long recovery — beginning in June 2009. But the real economic boom started almost the day after the election in 2016 with the surge in small business, investor and consumer confidence.

Two years ago, Obama famously ridiculed Trump’s campaign promise of faster growth and a comeback in manufacturing jobs by saying this could only happen if Trump was waving “a magic wand.” Obama’s first chief economist, Larry Summers, proclaimed to the world that 2 percent was the best we could hope for. Other liberal economists were so disdainful of Trump’s tax cuts, deregulation and energy development that they predicted Trump would crash the world economy and the stock market.

Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy

Remember, Bin Laden was taken down under Obama. Bush ended the CIA unit charged with finding Bin Laden and McCain called Obama "naive" for wanting to take down Bin Laden.

The next front: Republicans claim credit for Osama bin Laden's death

Many Republicans, on the other hand, left Obama out altogether—and if they did mention his name, it was as the follower of Bush the leader.

That was only six months after 9/11.

I'm writing a book about brainwashed functional morons, thank you for being a prime example...
I am sorry but,
D72DE6E7-63CF-4F6B-A245-C971864DEBDE.gif

I am sorry but, View attachment 231486
Thanks to you too, super duper. Available now at Barnes & Noble, entitled guilty of just thinking. Elektronik so far only. Idiot.

Forum List

Back