Obama Wants Credit for Trump’s Successes

I like Franco as his heart is in the right place. But he has jettisoned any logic. I'm worried about him...
I admire and respect your opinion LOL, brainwashed functional morons... Alternative energy is now 18% of American energy, you ridiculous moron, oops brainwashed functional moron.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DxAF&usg=AOvVaw35T33KHXP0iV1xaAjY05Ub&ampcf=1

I'm worried about you dude.
I'm writing a book about brainwashed functional morons, thank you for being a prime example...
I am sorry but, View attachment 231486
Thanks to you too, super duper. Available now at Barnes & Noble, entitled guilty of just thinking. Elektronik so far only. Idiot.
People in the future will wonder how you GOP voters get so stupid. You people are perfect dolts for greedy idiot GOP billionaires..

I admire and respect your opinion LOL, brainwashed functional morons... Alternative energy is now 18% of American energy, you ridiculous moron, oops brainwashed functional moron.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DxAF&usg=AOvVaw35T33KHXP0iV1xaAjY05Ub&ampcf=1

I'm writing a book about brainwashed functional morons, thank you for being a prime example...
Thanks to you too, super duper. Available now at Barnes & Noble, entitled guilty of just thinking. Elektronik so far only. Idiot.
People in the future will wonder how you GOP voters get so stupid. You people are perfect dolts for greedy idiot GOP billionaires..
Says the one that just quoted himself.

59073775-2A4B-473F-BB88-82CB1B075F1C.gif

7584A240-D2EE-4DBC-9BFB-FC1422E7BD4C.png

GM cooked its own goose with real Americans when it too taxpayer money and morphed into Government Motors. Several in my family were life-long Chevrolet or Buick buyers until they need new vehicles after The Great Giveaway. Now two have Fords and one a Hyundai assembled in America.

GM is also yielding to eco-freaks pressure to go all-electric but has failed to invest in a cable manufacturer to make up the tens of thousands of miles of extension cords buyers will need if they want to do more than trundle around close to home.

Says the one that just quoted himself.

View attachment 231501
View attachment 231503
And you again, just adding to my earlier quote, too. Hard to understand eh?

GM cooked its own goose with real Americans when it too taxpayer money and morphed into Government Motors. Several in my family were life-long Chevrolet or Buick buyers until they need new vehicles after The Great Giveaway. Now two have Fords and one a Hyundai assembled in America.

GM is also yielding to eco-freaks pressure to go all-electric but has failed to invest in a cable manufacturer to make up the tens of thousands of miles of extension cords buyers will need if they want to do more than trundle around close to home.
Is that why they stopped production of the electric bolt?
Ford in the past has gotten help they were just lucky this time... But carry on with the typical Republican idiocy..

The election of Trump will puzzle future generations

How could they be so stupid?

The Great Obama saved GM
Crooked Donnie lost them

President Trump needs to come to Laporte, Indiana, look the workers in the eye, and tell them he's gonna fight like hell for their jobs!

Cuz you say so? Ha-Ha-Ha!
Trump shakes in his boots at the thought of blue-collar workers kicking his butt out of office in 2020
/——/ So Trump can be replaced with a tax raising, regulation increasing democRAT who will put them on the unemployment line? I don’t see that happening.

Clinton let the 9-11 hijackers in so they could learn how to fly jets into buildings, shitforbrains.

Actually more specially Mueller was partially responsible for 9/11. This stuff will be revealed if The Donald is doing what I hope he is doing.

Clinton let the 9-11 hijackers in so they could learn how to fly jets into buildings, shitforbrains.

Actually more specially Mueller was partially responsible for 9/11. This stuff will be revealed if The Donald is doing what I hope he is doing.
9/11 was because the CIA (alec station) withheld information from the FBI. Only issue with Mueller is the public relations.

Trump has repeatedly mocked Obama, reversed his policies and things are going great. Naturally this has gotten under Obama's skin.

I guess Obama didn't learn when he mocked TRUMP claiming he would never be POTUS, that TRUMP always gets the last laugh.

Trumps business model has been to take an existing property,slap the Trump name on it and then take credit

Same thing he has done with the economy. Take the Obama economy, slap his name on it and then take credit

Forum List

Back