Obama wants to level the global playing field.. By bringing America down!

tooAlive

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2012
United States
Just got finished watching 2016, the movie about Obama's life and influences. Liberal or Conservative, I don't see how one could watch this and not feel scared about what this man wants to do to our country.

Actual movie website: http://2016themovie.com/

[ame=http://youtu.be/xCajT_JKhfU]America 2016 Of Obama - Full Movie Video - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Haven't seen it, but I am scared nonetheless.

It really is scary.

It goes into Obama's history and talks about his father's "dream" and anti-American views, as well as the views of his closest friends and mentors. Who all happened to be radical left-wing communists and marxists.

In Obama's mind, America is the enemy that has oppressed many of the smaller countries and is the reason for their failure. So the right thing to do would be to slowly bring America down to allow the other countries to catch up.

It's exactly what his father would have wanted.

Last edited:
obama-in-jail_zpscebf5579.jpg

Shouldn't this be in conspiracies?

No, this isn't a conspiracy.

They're actual interviews and research conducted on Obama's family and past influences. It also uses information from Obama's own book, "Dreams from My Father."

It's a one-and-a-half hour movie/documentary. Have you finished watching it yet?

Just got finished watching 2016, the movie about Obama's life and influences. Liberal or Conservative, I don't see how one could watch this and not feel scared about what this man wants to do to our country.
OMG you're a moron.

And you're an ignorant sheep that refuses to acknowledge the truth.

Are you saying Obama lied in his own book??

And you're an ignorant sheep that refuses to acknowledge the truth.

LOL! Funny how the "truth" is only available on Youtube.

It's an actual movie that has been playing in theatres since last year.

2016: Obama's America | Official Movie Site

Someone happened to upload it to Youtube. Feel free to purchase it for $19.99 from it's official website.

Well if its in a MOVIE we know it must be TRUE!

Haven't seen it, but I am scared nonetheless.

It really is scary.

It goes into Obama's history and talks about his father's "dream" and anti-American views, as well as the views of his closes friends and mentors. Who all happened to be radical left-wing communists and marxists.

In Obama's mind, America is the enemy that has oppressed many of the smaller countries and is the reason for their failure. So the right thing to do would be to slowly bring America down to allow the other countries to catch up.

It's exactly what his father would have wanted.

these are the things that our corrupt biased media would not bring out during either campaign. Obama is the least vetted presidential candidate in history.

Is this some form of affirmative action? or just abject stupidity?

Shouldn't this be in conspiracies?

No, this isn't a conspiracy.

They're actual interviews and research conducted on Obama's family and past influences. It also uses information from Obama's own book, "Dreams from My Father."

It's a one-and-a-half hour movie/documentary. Have you finished watching it yet?

the diciples of chairman maobama will not watch the movie, it might confuse their little minds with some facts about their messiah that would cause their tiny brains to implode.

and Yes, it is very scary when you see who and what this guy really is. But they don't care, he is half black and that is all that matters to the racist left.

Typical liberal behavior.

They refuse to look behind the curtain and call us crazy for telling them what's there after we looked.

Forum List

Back