Obama wants to raise the minimum wage when we're on the verge of a second recession?

You started off your premise with the LIE that I made the statement that I would not hire. You flat out lied. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and called it twisting words.

YOU ARE A HACK

No wonder you have no rep.

Is your OP a premise?

Obama wants to raise the minimum wage when we're on the verge of a second recession?

What planet do you live on where you believe this to be a good idea?

Beyond that when I take on commercial work I often have to hire temporary help. Help that picks up debris or does simple meanial tasks. Definitely not worthy of the 20+ dollar an hour cost it would end up being going though a temp agency. I simply wouldnt hire while others would resort to illegal under the table practices.

Context is everything you moron. That is explaining that the poor that use temp agencies would be punished. Why hire a laborer for 20+ an hour through an agency.

So no I would not hire through them.

Context faggot

Why are you hiring them if you don't need them to do the work? You are obviously making your money off of other people's work, so what makes you think you can make money and not hire them?

Since you chose to twist my words I have nothing yo say to you.........

$11 US Dollars an hour.......what a complete JOKE,you Americans are,NO HEALTH CARE,NO SAFETY NET................No wonder so many Americans are choosing to come and LIVE in Australia.

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:Fcok Me,even a 16 year old starts on $27 Dollars per hour in our business,plus Super,plus Free Health Care,Plus 6 months Materinty leave fully Paid For.....Plus Holiday Loading,Plus Long Service Leave(3 months) Fully Paid For.

You really are a HOPELESS LOT......what on earth do you do with your money..THAT'S RIGHT BUY GUNS:eek::eek::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I read the thread, fool, do you want me to quote what you said?

I hope they raise it to $9.00 and then step that up to $11.00 with COLA.

Hmmm... if they do that, what should the people who are now making $11.00/hr get paid? Should they get a raise as well?

SEE ABOVE WITHIN THE THREAD:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:sorry

Last edited:
Is your OP a premise?

Context is everything you moron. That is explaining that the poor that use temp agencies would be punished. Why hire a laborer for 20+ an hour through an agency.

So no I would not hire through them.

Context faggot

Why are you hiring them if you don't need them to do the work? You are obviously making your money off of other people's work, so what makes you think you can make money and not hire them?

:dig:

Since you chose to twist my words I have nothing yo say to you.........

Except fuck off.

Hmmm... if they do that, what should the people who are now making $11.00/hr get paid? Should they get a raise as well?

I've checked the stats on poverty and it would cost around $75 billion per year to eliminate poverty in America, but it may be more now with a bad economy. People with low wages across the board should also get increasing in wages and all of that would stimulate the economy, with minor inflation. The wages should be set so 2,000 hours of minimum wage work per year would get a person to the poverty level and that would encourage people on social programs, like welfare to work for a living. Social programs should be phased out except for the truly needy, but that requires getting our economy moving again. We need to protect our markets and bring the jobs back to America.

Dubya why dont you prove you have some integrity. Admit your mistake and move on. Its not hard. I've even done it and im as big a jerk as they make. This is your opportunity to prove you're not a total hack.

I thought "trickle down economics" would work? All this is...is to require the rich to engage in trickle down economics.

More money in rich people's pockets = good/ More money in poor people's pockets = bad

^^Is that about right?

nope. Not at all.

Artificially increasing the cost of labor costs jobs. It doesn't benefit the people it claims to benefit.

Have you considered the possiblity that the cost of labor is artificially low with wages being stagnant while corps are posting records profits and sitting on trillions?

Last edited:
Dubya why dont you prove you have some integrity. Admit your mistake and move on. Its not hard. I've even done it and im as big a jerk as they make. This is your opportunity to prove you're not a total hack.

Next time post your own lies, but I guess you figure doing it once was enough! Liars forget what they say and that's how they get caught telling a lie.

Next time post your own lies, but I guess you figure doing it once was enough! Liars forget what they say and that's how they get caught telling a lie.

You have no redeeming value.

So sad

I thought "trickle down economics" would work? All this is...is to require the rich to engage in trickle down economics.

More money in rich people's pockets = good/ More money in poor people's pockets = bad

^^Is that about right?

nope. Not at all.

Artificially increasing the cost of labor costs jobs. It doesn't benefit the people it claims to benefit.

Have you considered the possiblity that the cost of labor is artificially low with wages being stagnant while corps are posting records profits and sitting on trillions?

Have you considered that it's THEIR MONEY?

I've checked the stats on poverty and it would cost around $75 billion per year to eliminate poverty in America, but it may be more now with a bad economy. People with low wages across the board should also get increasing in wages and all of that would stimulate the economy, with minor inflation. The wages should be set so 2,000 hours of minimum wage work per year would get a person to the poverty level and that would encourage people on social programs, like welfare to work for a living. Social programs should be phased out except for the truly needy, but that requires getting our economy moving again. We need to protect our markets and bring the jobs back to America.

Strange, when they started the war on poverty it was going to cost a lot less than that. By the way, we spent $927 billion to get rid poverty in 2011 alone, yet you insist it is still here, and that we can fix it by spending less than 10% of that amount.

One of us has a real problem dealing with reality.

^^Is that about right?

nope. Not at all.

Have you considered the possibility that repeating Obamanomic talking points is not a sign of intelligence?

nope. Not at all.

Yes, I have, and doesn't change my conclusion/opinion.

change-since-1979-300.gif

^THIS is wrong.

That is why people are frustrated and pissed off. They are working harder for less while the top brass of the places they work at are the ones getting taken care of while they get stomped on.

nope. Not at all.

Have you considered the possibility that repeating Obamanomic talking points is not a sign of intelligence?

I know that you're allergic to the truth, if that counts.

nope. Not at all.

It won't be THEIR MONEY, if they have to pay more in wages, will it?

Strange, when they started the war on poverty it was going to cost a lot less than that. By the way, we spent $927 billion to get rid poverty in 2011 alone, yet you insist it is still here, and that we can fix it by spending less than 10% of that amount.

One of us has a real problem dealing with reality.

Those Kennedy/Johnson eight years remove 12 million people out of poverty and only the poor got welfare. If you Republicans would stop putting people in poverty, you wouldn't have to pay for it.

Forum List

Back