Obama was right when he warned Trump about Iran

I don’t see the benefit of giving $1.7B to mullahs claiming it was theirs as the basis for a nuke deal. It was a “negotiation” fortified in appeasement.

I don’t see the benefit of giving $1.7B to mullahs claiming it was theirs as the basis for a nuke deal. It was a “negotiation” fortified in appeasement.
Negotiating with their own money

Almost as good as having Mexico pay for it

The precident was sent by the Peanut farmer when our Embassy and hostages were taken decades ago by the very thugs running Iran now. Basically an act of war. Iran's oppressive new Revolutionary government declared war on the U.S. when I was still a teenager. Every administration kicked the can down the road as Iran sought out becoming a major ME player.
Obama just tried kicking the can another 10 years.
In those 40 years we have avoided war with Iran and Iran hasn’t invaded any countries
Seems to have worked

But wait........Let’s provoke them into war, get ten thousand soldiers killed, waste trillions of dollars and tie ourselves up in rebuilding Iran for decades

That will show them

Iran has invaded SYRIA and YEMEN

No,it was an opportunity to get something in return for something that was going to happen anyway by order of the international court. How do people not get this?

No,it was an opportunity to get something in return for something that was going to happen anyway by order of the international court. How do people not get this?

International Court? and the US was going to comply???

International Court? and the US was going to comply???
Correct, they were , as the US also uses the international court to press its own grievances.

Last edited:
In his 2015 speech, Obama said that without an agreement limiting Iran's nuclear program in return for sanctions relief, any U.S. administration would be left with only one option to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon — "another war in the Middle East."

Obama said that Iran — unrestrained by the nuclear accord — would soon be on the threshold of developing an atomic bomb. "Without this deal, Iran will be in a position — however tough our rhetoric may be — to steadily advance its capabilities. Its breakout time, which is already fairly small, could shrink to near zero."

"Does anyone really doubt that the same voices now raised against this deal will be demanding that whoever is president bomb those nuclear facilities?" Obama said.
Iran is unleashing its angst of being the object of world punishment of isolation in its little hate-filled paradigm which is prospering nuclear holocaust plans against Israel; other arab nations in the vicinity are only nominal in their discouragement of Iran from initiating hostile fire on its enemies rather than joining peaceful means by resolutions of conflict. They seem to have no anger management going on inside Iran that would cause it to stop nuclear proliferation.

Wasn't Bill Clinton right about Iraq when he said Saddam was building WMD's?

At what point did Bill Clinton say he needed to attack Iraq?
Ohly Bush 43 was dumb enough to do that

Only Trump is dumb enough to attack Iran

The rest of the world understood Iran .......but Trump said he knew better

Obama, others warned Trump that pulling out of Iran nuke deal could lead to war
There was a war?!

There WAS peace
Until Trump upset the apple cart
I get that you're trying to salvage Obama's diminished legacy, but making stuff up and that last post of yours is absurd.
Nothing is made up
Obama and the rest of the world warned Trump

He is now leading us on a path to war
Hardly. President Donald J. Trump stepped back yesterday as a last-ditch effort to let Iran become a peaceful nation again rather than one that rattles its saber against Israel and any one who sticks up for Israel and refuses to cooperate in anther regional holocaust of Jews. The extermination of Jews in WWII was exacerbated by the then-Mayor of Jerusalem, a Palestinian who extracted a pledge from Hitler to kill all the Jews in the Middle East when he was done his extermination of Jews in Europe. His part was to organize a huge force of Palestinians and their sympathizers in all of Arabia to assist Hitler and his henchmen in activities related to the genocide of Jewish Europeans.

Forum List

Back