Obama will be impeached in early 2015

The first black president will not be impeached, its just more liberal propaganda to stir up their base.

True enough, but it is more than that.

After all the corruption and lies by BO, yet the Rs have done nothing. To think they will take action, if they win the Senate, is foolish.

The first black president will not be impeached, its just more liberal propaganda to stir up their base.

After all the corruption and lies by BO, yet the Rs have done nothing. To think they will take action, if they win the Senate, is foolish.

With power comes the ability to control political perception. Remember that. They will act in huge ways.

If you know anything about the differences between Biden and Obama you'd understand that it is better.

Oh, please...do explain the "differences".

This ought to be good. :popcorn:

Biden actually has a history of voting in the congress and in Obama sent him to congress to negotiate and he got bipartisan support and a bill passed.

He could be impeached but not removed. It's one for the history book. The first black president impeached for malfeasance of office. It sounds real good.

No, it doesn't. The first black president should have been, if nothing else a mild success, not one plagued by one scandal after another, known for leading from behind. Our first black president should have been vetted better and been an effective leader, one to be proud of.
He is only half black.

The white half does all the fucking up.

Doing nothing is the smartest thing Republicans have done in years, that clown is a train wreck why not just step aside and let him wreck the Democratic party?

Even if he was impeached. It's too late now. He laid a BIG monster government program on our backs called OScamCare that cost us BILLIONS and is going to FINE people if you don't OBEY by it. and he has divided this country to a point of no return I'm afraid.

This man has done all he can to bring us down to our knees not only here at home but all around the world.

With power comes the ability to control political perception. Remember that. They will act in huge ways.

You are dreaming or entirely delusional. The Rs will do nothing.

There is little difference between the two parties.

Then you go ahead and book mark this page too. :) I know they will act in big ways.

Then you go ahead and book mark this page too. :) I know they will act in big ways.

One would think after eight years of W, some of which the Rs had control of Congress, who was an extraordinary statist and did all he could to expand the power and wealth of government, you would learn....but no.

One would think after eight years of W, some of which the Rs had control of Congress, who was an extraordinary statist and did all he could to expand the power and wealth of government, you would learn....but no.

That would not happen with the debt we have. Government debt has to decrease big time and the only way to do that is to shrink Government. Look at all the GOP budget bills passed by the house as proof as to how much minimum they are willing to cut.

Interesting that most of the discussion is about Obama's Race and Party affiliation. Not too much about the Rule of Law and the Constitution.

This is why America is spiraling down the toilet.

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.

I predict the GOP will loose in 2016 and have to endure being the 3rd rate party for another 4 or 8 years. Meanwhile, the Tea Party will gain power and influence as "ineffectual" GOP'ers are voted out of office turning the GOP into a fringe party like the Greens while the Tea Party becomes the new viable conservative party.

The House could impeach President Obama at anytime. All it takes is a simple majority vote.

But then again not all the GOP leadership are as dumb as dirt.

If you think there will be 67 Senators willing to convict, I have some prime real estate in So. Fla for ya......

Forum List

Back