Obama will not attend

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
I just read that Obama will not attend Mrs. Reagan's funeral. He has a festival to attend in Texas. Another classless act from obama.

I just read that Obama will not attend Mrs. Reagan's funeral. He has a festival to attend in Texas. Another classless act from obama.

blame Michelle------women have to tell men what to do -----socially

One must respect the honesty of even a despicable punk like Obama.

He hates everything he disagrees with, so why bother with appearances?

Besides, why should royalty attend commoners' funeral?

No royalty attended Winston Churchill's funeral, after he saves their royal asses.

Perhaps they should move Mrs. Reagan's services to a nearby golf course?

if he REALLY cannot attend-----at the very least---michelle or one his daughters
should attend----SHEEEEESH
One must respect the honesty of even a despicable punk like Obama.

He hates everything he disagrees with, so why bother with appearances?

I do not recall Obama so EXPRESSING HIMSELF-----how do you know what he likes or dislikes?

He never went to Justice Antonin Scalia's funeral either....but he did make a joke about Scalia's death, yes Obama has no class.

I think this is something that a President should go to.

Nancy Reagan was such an icon as First Lady, she had more class in her little finger than Barack and Michelle have combined in their entire bodies.

He never went to Justice Antonin Scalia's funeral either....but he did make a joke about Scalia's death, yes Obama has no class.

Apparently he was honoring the wishes of the family.....and given some of Scalia's comments i n the U of Texas case, I too would have skipped.

Why is Obama's attendance an issue?

Reagan hagiography notwithstanding, there is nothing special about his widow....

We're talking respect here, something that the Obama's along with class are obviously devoid of.

Apparently he was honoring the wishes of the family.....and given some of Scalia's comments i n the U of Texas case, I too would have skipped.

Obama was honouring the wishes of the Scalia family....what one of their wishes was for Obama to publically joke about Antonin Scalia's death?

Why is Obama's attendance an issue?

Reagan hagiography notwithstanding, there is nothing special about his widow....

We're talking respect here, something that the Obama's along with class are obviously devoid of.

Respect for what?

Michelle and Nancy had some interactions, and she will be representing...

Given your comments about the current First Lady, you don't have a leg to stand on regarding "respect"....

Forum List

Back