Obama will not attend

Why is Obama's attendance an issue?

Reagan hagiography notwithstanding, there is nothing special about his widow....

Seems he didn't think there was anything special about a Supreme Court Justice either.

not nice-------and Michelle did not send flowers?

That Justice was a white, male, conservative. It's no wonder Obama didn't go.

silly answer-----Obama is holding his breath waiting for his term to END

Nah. I expected as much from douchebag. He didn't attend Scalia's funeral so why would he attend the funeral of a former first lady.

She's only a former first lady. Nothing special.

Nah. I expected as much from douchebag. He didn't attend Scalia's funeral so why would he attend the funeral of a former first lady.

She's only a former first lady. Nothing special.

that does it for ME------I am NOT INVITING OBAMA TO MY FUNERAL

Respect for what?

Michelle and Nancy had some interactions, and she will be representing...

Given your comments about the current First Lady, you don't have a leg to stand on regarding "respect"....

Show examples of how Michelle Obama acts with any class.

Uh....I don't believe there is any evidence that she doesn't act with class, and given that it is your beef, I invite you to support it...

Jacqueline Kennedy had class, Nancy Reagan had class....Michelle Obama no class.
So you boldly assert.....but you've demonstrated that you won't hesitate to lie....
She is correct, mooochelle and obuthole are classless twits, much like most retarded libs.

Kiss Army....

Nuff said.

Reagan hagiography notwithstanding, there is nothing special about his widow....

Seems he didn't think there was anything special about a Supreme Court Justice either.

One more time.......his absence from the funeral service was consistent with the wishes of the family of the deceased.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles?

One more time.......his absence from the funeral service was consistent with the wishes of the family of the deceased.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles?
Hey scrub imbecile pos libtard, I wouldn't want the embarrassing obuthole at my funeral either.

Uh....I don't believe there is any evidence that she doesn't act with class, and given that it is your beef, I invite you to support it...

Jacqueline Kennedy had class, Nancy Reagan had class....Michelle Obama no class.
So you boldly assert.....but you've demonstrated that you won't hesitate to lie....
She is correct, mooochelle and obuthole are classless twits, much like most retarded libs.

Kiss Army....

Nuff said.
Has more class than obuthole.

not nice-------and Michelle did not send flowers?

That Justice was a white, male, conservative. It's no wonder Obama didn't go.

silly answer-----Obama is holding his breath waiting for his term to END

Not really. He is working harder than he ever has to make his legacy look like he did good. It ain't working.

Respect for what?

Michelle and Nancy had some interactions, and she will be representing...

Given your comments about the current First Lady, you don't have a leg to stand on regarding "respect"....

Not a lie, Michelle is proof you can take a sista out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the sista. Same with Hillary, just insert trailer park where the hood is.

Really?

Were you admitted to Princeton?

You need a fucking name tag to remind yourself of your alleged sexual persuasion..

Last edited:

Kiss Army....

Nuff said.
Has more class than obuthole.

That band sucks..

Not a lie, Michelle is proof you can take a sista out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the sista. Same with Hillary, just insert trailer park where the hood is.

Really?

We're you admitted to Princeton?

You need a fucking name tag to remind yourself of your alleged sexual persuasion..
Affirmative action got her in. Princeton couldn't even teach her some class. Thanks for proving my point. No, I am straight male. I'm not a liberal pussy that can't decide whether they are a woman or a man.

Just pointing out two things:

1. President Obama is sending his first Lady to the funeral of a former first lady- which is exactly what President Bush did.
  2. Of course this sets the right wing nut jobs off.
Now- I leave the racists to go back to attacking the current First Lady- while whining about the lack of respect that Nancy Reagan is getting.

Really?

We're you admitted to Princeton?

Affirmative action got her in. Princeton couldn't even teach her some class. Thanks for proving my point. No, I am straight male. I'm not a liberal pussy that can't decide whether they are a woman or a man.

Tell me wtf you know about class or Michelle Obama?

Forum List

Back