Obama will not attend

Just pointing out two things:

1. President Obama is sending his first Lady to the funeral of a former first lady- which is exactly what President Bush did.
  2. Of course this sets the right wing nut jobs off.
Now- I leave the racists to go back to attacking the current First Lady- while whining about the lack of respect that Nancy Reagan is getting.
Which first lady are you talking about.

Jacqueline Kennedy had class, Nancy Reagan had class....Michelle Obama no class.
So you boldly assert.....but you've demonstrated that you won't hesitate to lie....
Not a lie, Michelle is proof you can take a sista out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the sista. Same with Hillary, just insert trailer park where the hood is.

Really?

We're you admitted to Princeton?

You need a fucking name tag to remind yourself of your alleged sexual persuasion..
Affirmative action got her in. Princeton couldn't even teach her some class. Thanks for proving my point. No, I am straight male. I'm not a liberal pussy that can't decide whether they are a woman or a man.

Tell me wtf you know about class or Michelle Obama?
Take your blinders off then you will see. She said she was never proud to be an american till Obama was elected. That was in the beginning. She has proven a lot more since.

I just read that Obama will not attend Mrs. Reagan's funeral. He has a festival to attend in Texas. Another classless act from obama.
Wrong.

More partisan stupidity from the right, another non-issue contrived in to a 'controversy' by idiotic conservatives who believe the president is 'always wrong.'
Not saying he is wrong, just a classless prick.

So you boldly assert.....but you've demonstrated that you won't hesitate to lie....
Not a lie, Michelle is proof you can take a sista out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the sista. Same with Hillary, just insert trailer park where the hood is.

Really?

You need a fucking name tag to remind yourself of your alleged sexual persuasion..
Affirmative action got her in. Princeton couldn't even teach her some class. Thanks for proving my point. No, I am straight male. I'm not a liberal pussy that can't decide whether they are a woman or a man.

Take your blinders off then you will see. She said she was never proud to be an american till Obama was elected. That was in the beginning. She has proven a lot more since.

She is entitled to her feelings.....I understand that you are convinced, by virtue of your experience, that racism is entirely benign......Michelle, apparently, had a different experience...

If that's the best you got, you ain't got squat.

Really?

She is entitled to her feelings.....I understand that you are convinced, by virtue of your experience, that racism is entirely benign......Michelle, apparently, had a different experience...

She went to Princeton, yeah she suffered a lot. If she didn't like the freedom she had, she could've moved.

Jacqueline Kennedy had class, Nancy Reagan had class....Michelle Obama no class.
She is correct, mooochelle and obuthole are classless twits, much like most retarded libs.

Kiss Army....

Nuff said.
Has more class than obuthole.

That band sucks..
So do you

Really?

She is entitled to leave then, and good riddance.

I just read that Obama will not attend Mrs. Reagan's funeral. He has a festival to attend in Texas. Another classless act from obama.

Why am I not surprised?
...at another deranged, un-reasoned Obama-bashing thread.
Not bashing, just wondering why a sitting president wouldn't attend a first ladies funeral. I mean he will attend a festival instead. I'm sure there is golf involved.

Really?

She went to Princeton, yeah she suffered a lot. If she didn't like the freedom she had, she could've moved.
She earned admission, and a degree.....that doesn't disqualify her from having an opinion.......even one which offends you.

I think this is something that a President should go to.

Nancy Reagan was such an icon as First Lady, she had more class in her little finger than Barack and Michelle have combined in their entire bodies.

Really?

How?

She was a third rate actress......she did nothing of consequence with her prominence...
Betty Ford told her to just do drugs, but she misunderstood and started the "just say no" campaign.

One must respect the honesty of even a despicable punk like Obama.

He hates everything he disagrees with, so why bother with appearances?

Besides, why should royalty attend commoners' funeral?

No royalty attended Winston Churchill's funeral, after he saves their royal asses.

Wow. You realize that everything you just posted....was you citing yourself, right? Not Obama.

Here's a much simpler explanation that doesn't involve your playing pretend: The President showing up is a huge security hassle for everyone involved that overshadows and dominates the event itself. Its the same reason that Bush didn't attend former First lady Lady Bird Johnson's funeral in 2007, Clinton didn't go to Pat Nixon's funeral in 1993, and Reagan didn't go to Bess Truman's funeral in 1982

Did Reagan 'hate' Truman? Did Bush 'hate' Johnson? Did Clinton 'hate' Nixon? Or do you just not have a fucking clue what you're talking about?

Last edited:

Why am I not surprised?
Not bashing, just wondering why a sitting president wouldn't attend a first ladies funeral. I mean he will attend a festival instead. I'm sure there is golf involved.

Same reason Obama didn't attend Betty Ford's funeral in 2011, Bush didn't attend Lady Bird Johsons in 2007, Clinton didn't go to Pat Nixon's funeral in 1993, and Reagan didn't go to Bess Truman's funeral in 1982:

A president's security is imposing, intrusive and dominates whatever event it involves. Instead of the event being about Nancy Reagan and her family, its about the President. With everyone checked, security in every nook and cranny of the event, with lanes of egress secured by armed Secret Service through the entire event.

Obama had no personal connection to the Reagan family. It isn't about him. It makes perfect sense why he wouldn't go.

The only president to attend a first lady's funeral in the last generation or so.....was Clinton at Jackie O's in 1994. And the family requested he be there to give the eulogy. No one invited Obama to Nancy's funeral, let alone asked him to say anything.

Last edited:

Why am I not surprised?
Because it's not an 'issue' – you and other rightwing partisan hacks are trying to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists; this is just another ridiculous manifestation of ODS.

Show examples of how Michelle Obama acts with any class.

Uh....I don't believe there is any evidence that she doesn't act with class, and given that it is your beef, I invite you to support it...

Really?

Were you admitted to Princeton?

She admitting believing her brother being an alumnus helped her during the admission process. Also, see what happens when affirmative action using race as a qualification happens? When she was there, she was already race agitating.

One must respect the honesty of even a despicable punk like Obama.

He hates everything he disagrees with, so why bother with appearances?

Besides, why should royalty attend commoners' funeral?

No royalty attended Winston Churchill's funeral, after he saves their royal asses.

Wow. You realize that everything you just posted....was you citing yourself, right? Not Obama.

Here's a much simpler explanation that doesn't involve your playing pretend: The President showing up is a huge security hassle for everyone involved that overshadows and dominates the event itself. Its the same reason that Bush didn't attend former First lady Lady Bird Johnson's funeral in 2007, Clinton didn't go to Pat Nixon's funeral in 1993, and Reagan didn't go to Bess Truman's funeral in 1982

Did Reagan 'hate' Truman? Did Bush 'hate' Johnson? Did Clinton 'hate' Nixon? Or do you just not have a fucking clue what you're talking about?

GW Bush will attend Nancy Reagan's funeral along with his family. Tell me more about the security problem. Obama didn't have a problem spending millions of the taxpayers money to go to Nelson Mandela's funeral in South Africa along with the security costs, but you are worried about security in California. With all the high level dignitaries that are attending, one more (Obama) would hardly add to the problem.

Forum List

Back