Obama will not attend

Why is Obama's attendance an issue?

Reagan hagiography notwithstanding, there is nothing special about his widow....

We're talking respect here, something that the Obama's along with class are obviously devoid of.

Respect for what?

Michelle and Nancy had some interactions, and she will be representing...

Given your comments about the current First Lady, you don't have a leg to stand on regarding "respect"....

Show examples of how Michelle Obama acts with any class.

I just read that Obama will not attend Mrs. Reagan's funeral. He has a festival to attend in Texas. Another classless act from obama.

He never went to Justice Antonin Scalia's funeral either....but he did make a joke about Scalia's death, yes Obama has no class.

Apparently he was honoring the wishes of the family.....and given some of Scalia's comments i n the U of Texas case, I too would have skipped.

Obama was honouring the wishes of the Scalia family....what one of their wishes was for Obama to publically joke about Antonin Scalia's death?

Where is the joke about Scalia's death?

Prone to hysteria, aren't you?

I think this is something that a President should go to.

Nancy Reagan was such an icon as First Lady, she had more class in her little finger than Barack and Michelle have combined in their entire bodies.

Really?

How?

She was a third rate actress......she did nothing of consequence with her prominence...

A third rate actress yes, but a first rate First Lady.
She did a great job letting her husband know which day of the week it was.

Reagan hagiography notwithstanding, there is nothing special about his widow....

We're talking respect here, something that the Obama's along with class are obviously devoid of.

Respect for what?

Given your comments about the current First Lady, you don't have a leg to stand on regarding "respect"....

Uh....I don't believe there is any evidence that she doesn't act with class, and given that it is your beef, I invite you to support it...

Respect for what?

Uh....I don't believe there is any evidence that she doesn't act with class, and given that it is your beef, I invite you to support it...

Jacqueline Kennedy had class, Nancy Reagan had class....Michelle Obama no class.

Nancy Reagan was such an icon as First Lady, she had more class in her little finger than Barack and Michelle have combined in their entire bodies.

Really?

How?

She was a third rate actress......she did nothing of consequence with her prominence...

I just read that Obama will not attend Mrs. Reagan's funeral. He has a festival to attend in Texas. Another classless act from obama.
What a surprise. maybe because there is no opportunity to fan the flames and divide people even more.

Just trying to be transparent and honest...

Uh-Oh Batboy has escaped again :eek-52:

41zQhuavmtL.jpg

26a6ac_3921f0c1eba4476295766d0fb35e87d2.jpg_srz_p_939_939_75_22_0.5_1.2_0_jpg_srz

Respect for what?

Ummmm.... I thought her and Jill Biden's "Joining Forces" initiative wasn't half bad... Can't think of much else though.

Don't get my school aged kids started on her school lunch programs!

Respect for what?

Jacqueline Kennedy had class, Nancy Reagan had class....Michelle Obama no class.
So you boldly assert.....but you've demonstrated that you won't hesitate to lie....

Respect for what?

So you boldly assert.....but you've demonstrated that you won't hesitate to lie....
She is correct, mooochelle and obuthole are classless twits, much like most retarded libs.

Respect for what?

When mooochelle and obuthole respect America and Americans the they deserve respect. Until then they are nothing more than classless twits.

Respect for what?

Not a lie, Michelle is proof you can take a sista out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the sista. Same with Hillary, just insert trailer park where the hood is.

There is even less anything special about Clinton's bride. Except the died in the wool jackass party voters do not seem bothered by details. Or the media.

Respect for what?

She puts her hands all over the Queen of England when proper protocol has always been you do not touch the Queen. That is class, all of it low.

Really?

How?

Who knew that Reagan's son was a Doctor?

Forum List

Back