🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama will speak on ft hood shooting.

Standard script. Loaded with emotion. God bless America.

Shooting Confirmed at Fort Hood Army Post | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

I don't listen to bumblers speak anymore. Lies, lies and more lies. Once you have lost trust in a person--once you have felt betrayed by a person--once you have realized a person is no longer who you thought that person was, it is beyond hard to continue listening to that person. :eusa_liar:

:eusa_hand:
AMEN sister! Every time I hear that jackass I turn down the volume or turn the device OFF.

I don't listen to bumblers speak anymore. Lies, lies and more lies. Once you have lost trust in a person--once you have felt betrayed by a person--once you have realized a person is no longer who you thought that person was, it is beyond hard to continue listening to that person. :eusa_liar:

I never thought he was "that" person....but good post...I get your point.

Maybe a you tube video sparked a demonstration? Oh, that one has been done. As a matter of fact I don't remember Barry Hussein ever saying "God bless America".

But I'm positive that his favorite "pastor" screamed "God Damn America":

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-AMYos0Js"]Rev. Wright; God Damn America - Long Version - Obama Preacher Rant - YouTube[/ame]

Just another loudmouthed rabble-rouser.

Last edited:
I believe all military bases should be armed as this is probably going to happen in the middle of a war. Obama has made some major mistakes, but are we really going to throw out millions of people out of our country?

I'm not sure why Clinton passed the disarming of service members on base really. It just sounds stupid. Israeli soldiers keeps their weapons on them at all times no matter where they go. That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

AMEN sister! Every time I hear that jackass I turn down the volume or turn the device OFF.

:eek: That's the best you can do to exercise your freedom of expression????!!!???? I flip the bird with both hands, utter a couple words, and THEN flip the channel or turn off the TV.

:eek: That's the best you can do to exercise your freedom of expression????!!!???? I flip the bird with both hands, utter a couple words, and THEN flip the channel or turn off the TV.

Forum List

Back