🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama will speak on ft hood shooting.

He will tell us he is heartbroken and will get to the bottom of this. I'm crushed I tell ya. Crushed!
Just like he got to the bottom of Benghazi...IRS Scandal...FAST and Furious...:eusa_whistle:

He is at the bottom. He told us his best lie and he's as low as he can get. Nothing left to scrape from the bottom of the barrel.
Hell? At the rate the Statists are going? It appears to me that they don't mind mining for whaleshit at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.. NEVER underestimate their depravity.

Certainty:

The Big Zero will wait until the race and ethnicity of the shooter are known before deciding whether He'll condemn the action or just regret that somebody forced the shooter into doing it.

Last edited:
Standard script. Loaded with emotion. God bless America.

Shooting Confirmed at Fort Hood Army Post | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

I don't listen to bumblers speak anymore. Lies, lies and more lies. Once you have lost trust in a person--once you have felt betrayed by a person--once you have realized a person is no longer who you thought that person was, it is beyond hard to continue listening to that person. :eusa_liar:

:eusa_hand:

I have never felt betrayed by our commie in the oval office, I never trusted or respected him in the first place. So far that pathetic piece of chicago gutter trash is living up to my expectations. He set out to destroy our country and is doing a good job of it.

Standard script. Loaded with emotion. God bless America.

Shooting Confirmed at Fort Hood Army Post | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

I don't listen to bumblers speak anymore. Lies, lies and more lies. Once you have lost trust in a person--once you have felt betrayed by a person--once you have realized a person is no longer who you thought that person was, it is beyond hard to continue listening to that person. :eusa_liar:

:eusa_hand:

I never thought he was "that" person.
...but good post...I get your point.

I didn't either really. I just didn't think he would be a successful criminal, getting away with surrendering our nation to suit his agenda.

This just in

-Geaux

obama-lectern-seal-630-gettycopy.jpg

Look for Him to disarm the military.

Guns, y'know, just go off on their own and kill indiscriminately.
Unless you're SECURITY...you MAY NOT carry a side arm on a military post.

He's already trying to eliminate the military. Stripping it of guns entirely would represent no more than just one baby step. How would troops defend themselves in time of war? Do like He does; bow, scrape, apologize and win them over so they smother you with love.

I honestly hope that each of you right-wing ***** puts a bullet in your mouths.

There was a vicious shooting with many people injured, some critically, and from the start of this discussion, all that any of you can do is bitch like fucking bitches about Obama. No sympathy for the victims, no questions about why or who or what or when, nothing at all but "I hate Obama. Do you hate Obama? I hate Obama, too. Good for you, friend! Let's hate Obama together."

Fuck each one of you. You don't have souls.

Look for Him to disarm the military.

Guns, y'know, just go off on their own and kill indiscriminately.
Unless you're SECURITY...you MAY NOT carry a side arm on a military post.

He's already trying to eliminate the military. Stripping it of guns entirely would represent no more than just one baby step. How would troops defend themselves in time of war? Do like He does; bow, scrape, apologize and win them over so they smother you with love.

^^^^ And laugh at you all over the world....What a joke was reelected in America, the Beautiful. Long gone, days.

There was a vicious shooting with many people injured, some critically, and from the start of this discussion, all that any of you can do is bitch like fucking bitches about Obama. No sympathy for the victims, no questions about why or who or what or when, nothing at all but "I hate Obama. Do you hate Obama? I hate Obama, too. Good for you, friend! Let's hate Obama together."

I have no ****, Gertrude...gfy

Do you seriously think your dear leader will have all those facts before he opens his slimy mouth, not freaking likely but you have no problem with him spewing his bull shit. Add to that fact how he treated an admitted terrorist attack last time what expectations should people have. Maobama is a freak that could better serve this country from the deepest depths of our best maximum security prison for the rest of his days.

Last edited:

Preceding a paid political announcement, Obama Forever & Company. Liberal civility exemplified when they face the reality that what went around during the previous presidency has come around.

Do you seriously think your dear leader will have all those facts before he opens his slimy mouth, not freaking likely but you have no problem with him spewing his bull shit. Add to that fact how he treated an admitted terrorist attack last time what expectations should people have. Maobama is a freak that could better serve this country from the deepest depths of our best maximum security prison for the rest of his days.

:thup:

Forum List

Back