🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Worrying About U.S. Elections "Tarnishing" U.S. Image Overseas...

Ahhhh. Sure. As if he hasn't done nothing but acted stellar these last eight years to improve U.S. relations overseas. Hell, we have more enemies now than the fucking Klingons on Star Trek. And please don't give us that election behavior bullshit Barry. Remember your thug Black Panthers with baseball bats at polling stations during your elections?

Asshole.

2016 elections may be tarnishing the US image abroad, worries Obama - Firstpost
I believe Obama is still hoping for a revolution that would give him a reason to suspend the elections. As for our reputation? He's already destroyed it. There's nothing left. Trump will be starting from scratch when he is sworn in as President. His first day he'll be declaring all those EO's as null & void. Obamacare should be at the top of the list. It will take some time to undo the damage Obama administration has done. 19 Trillion dollars of debt and we weren't anywhere close to that when Bush first left office.

A vote for Hillary Clinton is no different than voting for her pal Angela Merkel. Both intend to flood their own country with Islamic invaders. A vote for Hillary is a vote to end America as we know it. Sanders's has quite a following. They will line up behind Trump after he is pushed out of the race. Speaking of which, I listened to Bernie Sanders speech and he spent the entire time talking about giving away free stuff and lying about Donald Trump. Not a word about Hillary Clinton. Very strange behavior for a candidate who wants to win. Never mention your opponent? What is up with that? Is Sanders a real candidate or was this all for show to make Hillary look legitimate?

I saw a poll on twitter asking who would people vote for in the GE. 18% said Hillary Clinton and over 80% said they were voting fore Donald Trump. Thousands of people participated in that poll. It's telling us that the Clinton victory is not real. Trump will defeat her soundly in the GE.

'Bring a gun to a knife fight'?
'Get in their face'?
'Al Qaeida is on the run', 'The War on Terror is over'?

The behavior we have seen in this election so far is a bi-product of this criminal donk's divisiveness and non-representative, Un-Constitutional / Rule of Law-violating, Pro-Illegal Immigration. Pro-Islamic Extremist policies / agenda...his and that of the Washington Establishment GOP who have attempted to run the party and nation as Oligarchist rulers rather than servants of the people.

They are the architects of what is going on....reap the whirlwind, biys and girls...Barry.

I do not know of any president who has betrayed Americans more than Barack Obama. He has made America vulnerable to an attack on our own land. He should be tried for Treason.

Ahhhh. Sure. As if he hasn't done nothing but acted stellar these last eight years to improve U.S. relations overseas. Hell, we have more enemies now than the fucking Klingons on Star Trek. And please don't give us that election behavior bullshit Barry. Remember your thug Black Panthers with baseball bats at polling stations during your elections?

Asshole.

I believe Obama is still hoping for a revolution that would give him a reason to suspend the elections. As for our reputation? He's already destroyed it. There's nothing left. Trump will be starting from scratch when he is sworn in as President. His first day he'll be declaring all those EO's as null & void. Obamacare should be at the top of the list. It will take some time to undo the damage Obama administration has done. 19 Trillion dollars of debt and we weren't anywhere close to that when Bush first left office.

A vote for Hillary Clinton is no different than voting for her pal Angela Merkel. Both intend to flood their own country with Islamic invaders. A vote for Hillary is a vote to end America as we know it. Sanders's has quite a following. They will line up behind Trump after he is pushed out of the race. Speaking of which, I listened to Bernie Sanders speech and he spent the entire time talking about giving away free stuff and lying about Donald Trump. Not a word about Hillary Clinton. Very strange behavior for a candidate who wants to win. Never mention your opponent? What is up with that? Is Sanders a real candidate or was this all for show to make Hillary look legitimate?

I saw a poll on twitter asking who would people vote for in the GE. 18% said Hillary Clinton and over 80% said they were voting fore Donald Trump. Thousands of people participated in that poll. It's telling us that the Clinton victory is not real. Trump will defeat her soundly in the GE.

Then, by all means, you should hold your breath till that happens.

Asshole.

I for one never gave a shit about what others think of the United States of America, except that We the People were ready to put down anyone who thought they could conquer the world. Unfortunately when you have spineless liberals(redundant statement) in command, then those who would conquer the world get emboldened. This is why we see ISIS, Russia, North Korea, and China all trying to expand their borders or saber rattling. The worst thing for the world is having a feckless leader who draws lines in the sand then keeps backing up.

And having allies who think you're voters are stupid makes things so much better, right?

They already know you are stupid....you voted for "Light in the loafers" Barrypuppet with his tyranny wife not once but twice.

Don't you have a tinfoil hat to build?

Tired of getting your ass handed to you? (snicker)

Asshole.

Actually Obama has improved the image of the US abroad. Not hard after what Bush did.

Rush should be so proud. You bought his "the sky is falling" line 100%.
Sorry, but you FAIL! I don't listen to the pompous, conceited blowhard.

But you follow his rhetoric.
How would YOU know unless you listen to his show? Rush and all right-wing radio are nothing but paid, controlled opposition. Before Rush got his huge radio deal, he spoke out against the criminal entity that is the Federal Reserve central bank...after he sold out, he will not even allow callers on his show to talk about it. Mark Levin? I thought he was great because he hates liberals as much as I do but the same thing with him...for an alleged "constitutionalist", he avoids the topic of the Fed, CFR or the Trilateral Commission like the plague. People that listen to the tripe are just as clueless as the useful idiots that make up the leftard clown posse of sniveling fools.

Asshole.

Then, by all means, you should hold your breath till that happens.
The cliche' is don't hold your breath. Answer: I have no intention of it! lol.

Last edited:
'Get in their face'?

The behavior we have seen in this election so far is a bi-product of this criminal donk's divisiveness and non-representative, Un-Constitutional / Rule of Law-violating, Pro-Illegal Immigration. Pro-Islamic Extremist policies / agenda...his and that of the Washington Establishment GOP who have attempted to run the party and nation as Oligarchist rulers rather than servants of the people.

They are the architects of what is going on....reap the whirlwind, biys and girls...Barry.

I do not know of any president who has betrayed Americans more than Barack Obama. He has made America vulnerable to an attack on our own land. He should be tried for Treason.

Yep and it's all been, Intentional
We won't know the full extent of the damage he's caused us until after he get's the hell gone.

Asshole.

Actually Obama has improved the image of the US abroad. Not hard after what Bush did.
Barrypuppet and Eric Holder gave guns to the drug cartels, leaves our southern border totally unprotected, he is flying in unvetted muslims, he illegally took out Gadaffi, has funded ISIS to fight a proxy war with Syria to take out Assad while creating mass immigration all over Europe....he has been a real blessing to the world.......said by only fools and idiots.

Last edited:
'Get in their face'?

We won't know the full extent of the damage he's caused us until after he get's the hell gone.
I have very serious doubts that Barrypuppet will leave when his time is up. A financial collapse is lurking that could cause martial law and Barrypuppet could postpone elections...if he tries that shit, he better be surrounded by security 24/7 and every door he walks through better be made of glass so he can see what is on the other side.

Asshole.

How so? Obama became a laughing stock. From economics to deficits to foreign policy to continuous scandals....

To simply choose one of the most embarrassing acts in Obama's Presidency is tough, but I would have to say it is a tie between his 'Red Line' debacle and his declaration in Paris that he had confined ISIS only to have them respond by initiating the largest attack against Paris / France since WWII.

His most despicable is east ,no pun intended, and that is his giving the order for the Quick Reaction Force already inbound to Benghazi to turn around and go home, as recently uncovered. According to that team they could have arrived in time to save the last 2 Americans...but it would have exposed Obama's declaration that 'Al Qaeida is on the run and the War on Terror is over' to be a lie!

No one is afraid of us anymore, no one respects us, and no one trusts us, to include our allies. Way to go ,Barry.

:clap:

Oh, give me a fucking break. He's Putin's bitch, ISIS is blowing up everything under the sun, Mexico's laughing at us and North Korea is firing missiles over Japan, daily. What fucking planet are you living on, asshole.

'Get in their face'?

I have very serious doubts that Barrypuppet will leave when his time is up. A financial collapse is lurking that could cause martial law and Barrypuppet could postpone elections...if he tries that shit, he better be surrounded by security 24/7 and every door he walks through better be made of glass so he can see what is on the other side.

my gawd, don't even think those thoughts.:ack-1: People are counting down the day now for it to get out of our lives.

How would YOU know unless you listen to his show? Rush and all right-wing radio are nothing but paid, controlled opposition. Before Rush got his huge radio deal, he spoke out against the criminal entity that is the Federal Reserve central bank...after he sold out, he will not even allow callers on his show to talk about it. Mark Levin? I thought he was great because he hates liberals as much as I do but the same thing with him...for an alleged "constitutionalist", he avoids the topic of the Fed, CFR or the Trilateral Commission like the plague. People that listen to the tripe are just as clueless as the useful idiots that make up the leftard clown posse of sniveling fools.
Listen, Dale. Everyone you see that just jumped on board recently for Trump including Newt Gingrich? Have Jesuit educations and stay in contact with Rome. Newt is at the top of the list. He is inside every election reporting back to them what is going on. I have witnessed it personally in my own state. He pretends to be behind the candidate to get inside the inner circle and he uses his name to do it. Karl Rove is another agent of Rome. Ditto for mainstream media. It's all corrupt.

What the American people should glean from this is that these are the establishment GOP that need to be shut down once Trump is in. He can play nice until then and talk about unity but there is no unity with a corrupt political party. It has to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. Vote out all the career politicians, every single one of them. I would carefully look at those who got behind Trump first because they have the most to hide. Newt Gingrich is at the top of the list as enemy #1. He's not what he appears to be.

Asshole.

what a dirtbag

Listen, Dale. Everyone you see that just jumped on board recently for Trump including Newt Gingrich? Have Jesuit educations and stay in contact with Rome. Newt is at the top of the list. He is inside every election reporting back to them what is going on. I have witnessed it personally in my own state. He pretends to be behind the candidate to get inside the inner circle and he uses his name to do it. Karl Rove is another agent of Rome. Ditto for mainstream media. It's all corrupt.

What the American people should glean from this is that these are the establishment GOP that need to be shut down once Trump is in. He can play nice until then and talk about unity but there is no unity with a corrupt political party. It has to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. Vote out all the career politicians, every single one of them. I would carefully look at those who got behind Trump first because they have the most to hide. Newt Gingrich is at the top of the list as enemy #1. He's not what he appears to be.
Totally agree....Trump went to Fordham, a Jesuit school. It's pretty cool to come across people like you that know about the Jesuit connection.

Oh, give me a fucking break. He's Putin's bitch, ISIS is blowing up everything under the sun, Mexico's laughing at us and North Korea is firing missiles over Japan, daily. What fucking planet are you living on, asshole.

Some people prefer not see things as they really are. It's easier

'Get in their face'?

I've said that for the past 7 years. I do not believe he will leave. I'm still believing for a miracle that he will but I don't trust Obama. He's a liar and many people believe he is a murderer like his cousin Odinga.

Just as a reminder of what was said before.
“We Are Going To Fundamentally Change America”
We Are Going To Fundamentally Change America”

Remember that quote, when our now president said on the campaign trail, “We are going to fundamentally change America.” When every word he uttered was greeted with shouts and cheers from the crowds who treated him like a rock star? Well, I wonder if his fans are still ready to cheer him on today and if so, why?
If America was Great, why did a feckless leader promise to change it?
Obama Misspells 'Respect' While Praising Franklin Before White House Concert
“When Aretha first told us what R-S-P-E-C-T meant to her,” Obama said, before the audience in the East Room erupted into laughter.
Other countries "RESPECTED" U.S. because we had strength to back up our words. But since 2008 and that promise of change, we have become as spineless as Der Fuhrer.

obama-hitler.png

Totally agree....Trump went to Fordham, a Jesuit school. It's pretty cool to come across people like you that know about the Jesuit connection.

Trump went to Wharton too and he isn't Catholic. You've got to chew the meat and spit out the bones, Dale. Clinton was educated by the Jesuits and he is Catholic - but pretends to be Protestant - it's how the Jesuits infiltrated Pentecostal - Protestant churches ( in order to destroy Christianity that rejects the paganism in Catholicism) So is Pat Robertson. He's an agent of Rome - so is Billy Graham - that should shock some folks. Graham is a 33rd degree mason -Jesuit.

As for Jesuit connection - that is rather mild. What I see is that the Jesuits are the people behind the scenes of forming a new world order through the UN (*which they also founded TWICE) that even Kennedy spoke of before he was assassinated. I believe the orders to kill him came from the Black pope after Kennedy secretly became a born again Christian (the mafia did work for the Vatican and still does)

We know there is ample documentation that Lincoln was assassinated by the Jesuits. We know the Jesuits were behind the founding of the KKK, the Mormon doctrines - the Freemasons, Club of Rome, and Loyola was the founder of the Illuminati AND the Jesuits - he was an occultist. The Jesuits are not Christians. They are the military arm of the Vatican taking orders from the black pope. With a first time Jesuit Pope who is itching to wage war against Christians (who refuse to unite with Catholic Church) and has made quite a few statements that should alarm people. When I look at his countenance he has the same spirit Herod had. He will shock the world with what he plans to do to those who reject his one world religion of "interfaithism"...

Barack Obama was vetted by Rome. They love him because as you know the Pope wants mass Muslim immigration into every country no matter how many people are murdered. The end justifies the means with these guys.

___ one more point - If Clinton had been raised by a protestant family you can be sure a Jesuit Catholic school education would have been the last place they would have sent their son. THE LAST PLACE ON EARTH.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back