Obama, Worst president in history, bar none.

^^^ Redfish doubling down on stupid ^^^

:lmao:

"A low debt-to-GDP ratio indicates an economy that produces and sells goods and services sufficient to pay back debts without incurring further debt."

great quote. the best debt/GDP ratio is 0/X. Zero debt to whatever number you pick for GDP.

In your personal life are you better off with or without debt? This shit is not complicated. Its very simple unless your brain has been fried by liberal indoctrination.
Thanks for asking the question which proves what an imbecile you are.

I have plenty of debt and yes, my life is better off because of it. I live in a nearly 4000 sqft lakeside home in a luxurious south Florida neighborhood. One pricey (and another not as pricey) car in my garage. I'm living the dream I could not have afforded had I not borrowed the money to pay for them.

Ok, sounds like your lifestyle is similar to mine. Now, would you better off financially if all those things were paid for? Yes or no.
Sorry, you don't get to change the question now that it blew up in your face.

Like myself, debt allows folks to obtain things they couldn't otherwise afford. Debt is not always bad. It can be if you accumulate too much debt than you can afford to pay back; but "too much debt" isn't a number. It's a ratio based on how much money you either have or earn. You know, just like the ratio between GDP and the federal debt.

BOOM! Your own example blows up in your face again. Did you see it this time or was your head too busy exploding?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

personal debt that can be managed is quite different from national debt where the nation is only servicing the debt (paying only the interest). Do you understand that the debt never goes away when you only pay interest? How would that work out for you on your car loans, or your mortgage?

and nothing has "blown up in my face". I have destroyed your nonsensical rants in every thread you have dared to enter.
Sure, uh-huh. :itsok: You can lie to yourself but no one else will believe you.And the only reason we're paying off interest only is because the debt has grown too large. We made payments towards the debt when Clinton was president. But that only lends to what I said when I said not all debt is bad, it depends on the ability to pay it back.

^^^ Redfish doubling down on stupid ^^^

:lmao:

"A low debt-to-GDP ratio indicates an economy that produces and sells goods and services sufficient to pay back debts without incurring further debt."

great quote. the best debt/GDP ratio is 0/X. Zero debt to whatever number you pick for GDP.

In your personal life are you better off with or without debt? This shit is not complicated. Its very simple unless your brain has been fried by liberal indoctrination.

I have plenty of debt and yes, my life is better off because of it. I live in a nearly 4000 sqft lakeside home in a luxurious south Florida neighborhood. One pricey (and another not as pricey) car in my garage. I'm living the dream I could not have afforded had I not borrowed the money to pay for them.

Ok, sounds like your lifestyle is similar to mine. Now, would you better off financially if all those things were paid for? Yes or no.

Like myself, debt allows folks to obtain things they couldn't otherwise afford. Debt is not always bad. It can be if you accumulate too much debt than you can afford to pay back; but "too much debt" isn't a number. It's a ratio based on how much money you either have or earn. You know, just like the ratio between GDP and the federal debt.

BOOM! Your own example blows up in your face again. Did you see it this time or was your head too busy exploding?

Here's the fallacy in your Love of Debt. Long term debt for a capital investment (i.e. a house, and to a lesser extent a vehicle) makes sense for individuals who have the income to service the debt.

Debt used to finance current consumption above what one's income allows is a recipe for financial insolvency. And that is precisely what our Federal Debt has turned into: the national equivalent of an individual maxing out dozens credit cards and taking out a balloon home equity loan just to consume fancy vacations, expensive restaurant meals and country club memberships.
It's true that what it's become since Bush was elected, but prior to that, the deficit decreased every year under Clinton to $17b and payments were being made towards the debt. But as I told that other putz, debt is not always bad. It all depends on the ability to pay it back. And the government has advantages that we don't. They can raise taxes, they can cut spending, and they can print money. I can do only one of those.

Here's the fallacy in your Love of Debt. Long term debt for a capital investment (i.e. a house, and to a lesser extent a vehicle) makes sense for individuals who have the income to service the debt.

Debt used to finance current consumption above what one's income allows is a recipe for financial insolvency. And that is precisely what our Federal Debt has turned into: the national equivalent of an individual maxing out dozens credit cards and taking out a balloon home equity loan just to consume fancy vacations, expensive restaurant meals and country club memberships.
It's true that what it's become since Bush was elected, but prior to that, the deficit decreased every year under Clinton to $17b and payments were being made towards the debt. But as I told that other putz, debt is not always bad. It all depends on the ability to pay it back. And the government has advantages that we don't. They can raise taxes, they can cut spending, and they can print money. I can do only one of those.

You are a moron.

You are a moron.
How fortunate am I that that's the opinion from a conservative?

personal debt that can be managed is quite different from national debt where the nation is only servicing the debt (paying only the interest). Do you understand that the debt never goes away when you only pay interest? How would that work out for you on your car loans, or your mortgage?

and nothing has "blown up in my face". I have destroyed your nonsensical rants in every thread you have dared to enter.
Sure, uh-huh. :itsok: You can lie to yourself but no one else will believe you.And the only reason we're paying off interest only is because the debt has grown too large. We made payments towards the debt when Clinton was president. But that only lends to what I said when I said not all debt is bad, it depends on the ability to pay it back.

more bullshit. We did not pay down the principal of the debt under Clinton and Newt. We had a budget surplus on paper for a couple of years but that surplus was not applied to reduce our debt, it just temporarily allowed us to not increase it.

We cannot pay back our 20 trillion debt. Soon the interest alone will be half of our national budget. So what's your solution, wizard? declare national bankruptcy? tell our bond holders to fuck off? Print a bunch of worthless money? The FACT is that there is no solution. The entire world is virtually bankrupt. And why? governments who have attempted to stay in power by giving free stuff to voters--------------said another way, liberalism.

You are a moron.

yes, he/she/it is. But what's sad is that he/she/it is too stupid to realize it.

OMG, are you that dumb? reducing the deficit is not paying down the debt. Damn, moron, you don't even know what the words mean. Go away, your stupidity is very irritating.

more bullshit. We did not pay down the principal of the debt under Clinton and Newt. We had a budget surplus on paper for a couple of years but that surplus was not applied to reduce our debt, it just temporarily allowed us to not increase it.

We cannot pay back our 20 trillion debt. Soon the interest alone will be half of our national budget. So what's your solution, wizard? declare national bankruptcy? tell our bond holders to fuck off? Print a bunch of worthless money? The FACT is that there is no solution. The entire world is virtually bankrupt. And why? governments who have attempted to stay in power by giving free stuff to voters--------------said another way, liberalism.
Of course we made payments against the debt. Here's an example... on October 2nd, 1998, the debt went down $25 billion...

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Your Carnival Barker-in-Chief this week is making your thread look a lot like you: delusional, out-of-touch and outdated.

Trump has accomplished more good for this country in a week than Obama and Bush combined did in 16 years.
LOLOL

One week in and he's already had a judge squash one of his executive orders as unconstitutional.

OMG, are you that dumb? reducing the deficit is not paying down the debt. Damn, moron, you don't even know what the words mean. Go away, your stupidity is very irritating.
You're too fucking demented. :cuckoo: I never said lower the deficit is paying down the debt. Learn to read, ya ignorant conservative. I said the deficit dropped every year under Clinton. That was quite an accomplishment.

Forum List

Back