Obama would rather spend military money on foodstamps

The government is charged to fund the military... it is not charged to give you your gubmint cheez

Wait, what?

It's "charged" to do both.

No.. it is not... you and your ilk think article 1 section 8 ends at the word 'welfare'

Now.. if the states or local government decides to give welfare within THEIR constitutions.. they can do so... there is no constitutional charge to pay for or provide the individual personal needs of citizens or persons living in this country.. whether the government has taken upon itself to do it or not

Yeah..it most certainly does.

Even your big hero, Ronnie, put in one of the largest tax hikes in US history.

Actually no.. his overall tax rates reduced.. even if tehre was wiggling up from the absolute bottom...

And it also does not mean I supported everything 'Ronnie' did... as he still supported progressive rates and brackets

Actually yeah.

Top rates were reduced.

Ronnie raised them on everyone else and created brand spanking new taxes where there were none before.

Like on unemployment and tips.

It was "spreading the wealth" from the bottom up.

:eusa_hand:

1) Nobody should be exempt from equal rate taxation
2) So you admit that you lied by saying 'Ronnie' raised taxes, when overall tax rates and taxation were indeed LOWERED

Former vice president Dick Cheney went on Fox's "Hannity" show last night to discuss the recent plans to reduce the Army to levels not seen since 1940 — through a reduction in personnel and removing a class of warplanes from the field — in an effort to cut budgets after a decade of war, calling the decision "over the top." He told host Sean Hannity that President Obama would "much rather spend the money on food stamps than he would on a strong military or support for our troops.”

Cheney says Obama would rather have food stamps than a strong military

What Cheney says is true...
What jobs are the 120,000 or so troops going to find after they are cut by Obama...?
The economy is still in the dumps.....so many will have to resort to foodstamps....
We will have more unemployed people down-in-the-dumps instead of proudly serving our country....:evil:

Cheney made a lot of money off Iraq via Halliburton. Obama has not cashed in on Syria.

I don't want these hundreds of thousands of soldiers to be demeaned by going on SNAP, either. But Cheney (and you) seem to have had no problem with MILLIONS of civilians in this country going on food stamps and federal assistance after Cheney and Bush tanked the economy 7 years ago.

Former vice president Dick Cheney went on Fox's "Hannity" show last night to discuss the recent plans to reduce the Army to levels not seen since 1940 — through a reduction in personnel and removing a class of warplanes from the field — in an effort to cut budgets after a decade of war, calling the decision "over the top." He told host Sean Hannity that President Obama would "much rather spend the money on food stamps than he would on a strong military or support for our troops.”

What jobs are the 120,000 or so troops going to find after they are cut by Obama...?
The economy is still in the dumps.....so many will have to resort to foodstamps....
We will have more unemployed people down-in-the-dumps instead of proudly serving our country....:evil:

Cheney made a lot of money off Iraq via Halliburton. Obama has not cashed in on Syria.

I don't want these hundreds of thousands of soldiers to be demeaned by going on SNAP, either. But Cheney (and you) seem to have had no problem with MILLIONS of civilians in this country going on food stamps and federal assistance after Cheney and Bush tanked the economy 7 years ago.

More lies.
Cheney made no money off Iraq.
How much money did Obama's cronies make off Solyndra and that joke of a health care website?

More lies.
How much money did Obama's cronies make off Solyndra and that joke of a health care website?

You really think Cheney had no ties to Halliburton in 2003? Love your utter gullibility. And your research, of course!

Report: Cheney still has financial interest in Halliburton - Sep. 25, 2003
Cheney may still have Halliburton ties
Congressional report finds Vice President still has financial interest in his old company.
September 25, 2003

WASHINGTON (CNN) - A congressional report concludes that, under federal ethics standards, Vice President Dick Cheney still has a financial interest in Halliburton, the energy services company he used to run.

Cheney's Halliburton Ties Remain - CBS News

More lies.

You really think Cheney had no ties to Halliburton in 2003? Love your utter gullibility. And your research, of course!

Report: Cheney still has financial interest in Halliburton - Sep. 25, 2003
Cheney may still have Halliburton ties
Congressional report finds Vice President still has financial interest in his old company.
September 25, 2003

WASHINGTON (CNN) - A congressional report concludes that, under federal ethics standards, Vice President Dick Cheney still has a financial interest in Halliburton, the energy services company he used to run.

Cheney's Halliburton Ties Remain - CBS News

Hah, CBS. Like anyone believes that.

LOL, 1. please tell me how it's the military money
2. please tell me why when I was living in North Philadelphia and Bush was president 2000-2008, people were receiving food stamps without having to clean out the neighborhood which was LITERALY a thrash can, while sending military for nation building in the middle east, which he clearly stated he would not do during his campaign?
please answer these two questions without trolling and weaseling out
Former vice president Dick Cheney went on Fox's "Hannity" show last night to discuss the recent plans to reduce the Army to levels not seen since 1940 :evil:
Let me make a bold prediction - there will soon be a serious war (NO THIS IS NOT SARCASM) and those who control puppet Obama know, that is why this move.

Last edited:
LOL, 1. please tell me how it's the military money
2. please tell me why when I was living in North Philadelphia and Bush was president 2000-2008, people were receiving food stamps without having to clean out the neighborhood which was LITERALY a thrash can, while sending military for nation building in the middle east, which he clearly stated he would not do during his campaign?
please answer these two questions without trolling and weaseling out
Former vice president Dick Cheney went on Fox's "Hannity" show last night to discuss the recent plans to reduce the Army to levels not seen since 1940 :evil:
Let me make a bold prediction - there will soon be a serious war (NO THIS IS NOT SARCASM) and those who control puppet Obama know, that is why this move.
1) Money is fungible.
2) Because states set requirements.

Any other stupid questions?

If only the Ds would cut the rest of government, the way they want to cut defense.

Of course we all know, if those in the military voted like the typical government employee, the Ds would never cut defense.

You guysl love to espouse the founding fathers whenever it suits your agenda so tell me what they would think of todays military?

Today, we have much of what the founders would have feared most: a totally professional force, largely unrepresentative of American society, increasingly alienated from the public it is supposed to serve, huge in size, gluttonously expensive, more heavily and lethally armed than any other force in the world, deployed all across the globe all of the time, a source of recurring provocation and adventurism, principally prepared for a preferred American way of war that is no longer relevant, continuously guilty over time of socially and politically irresponsible behaviors (from combat atrocities to internal sexual assault), and singularly at the forefront of both global and domestic militarization (not least by virtue of America’s place as the world’s leading arms dealer).

Why the Founding Fathers Would Object to Today?s Military - Defense One

they would marvel at the ability of various outside threats across the planet to reach us in hours versus weeks. They would also grasp that a military would need to be crafted to meet such a threat.

Our military is the same size as the next 25 nations combined, and 24 of those are allies. We can spare the cash.

Yes we can. However, it needs to be put towards paying off our debt.

Democrats will never allow that to happen.
Any dollar they get their scummy hands on will go toward spending on entitlement stuff.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz in an interview I saw a while back was pushing for the Bush tax cuts to be ended.When asked what she would want done with that revenue could not get the words out of her face fast enough ran down a list of what she would spend it on.
She would not part with one penny to cut deficit spending or pay down our enourmous debt.

Looks like no one even attempted to answer my questions. aside from one lame troll attempt that is.

Forum List

Back