Obama Wusses Out After Philippines President Calls Him Out...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Kudos to President Duterte. He told Hussein to mind his own business. And now Hussein is refusing to meet with him. More nations around the world need to start calling out nations like the U.S. and Great Britain on their constant meddling.

"Who Is He To Confront Me?" - Philippines President Unloads On "Son Of A Bitch" Barack Obama

What was an embarrassing weekend for president Barack Obama, whose arrival at the G-20 summit in China was a case study in diplomatic humiliation, just turned even worse when on Monday, Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte warned the US president not to question him about extrajudicial killings, or "son of a bitch I will swear at you" when the two presidents meet at a summit in Laos in the coming days.

The topic of Duterte's 'killing spree', supposedly involving mostly criminals and drug-traffickers, without due process has raised eyebrows most recently by the United Nations, which urged the Philippines to stop executing and killing people linked to drug business and threatened that “state actors” could be punished...

Read More:
"Who Is He To Confront Me?" - Philippines President Unloads On "Son Of A Bitch" Barack Obama | Zero Hedge

What an odd OP. What exactly is your gripe? That our president didn't dive into the gutter and engage with a thug leader who was killing people without due process? You really think this idiots words exude any respect or cause any level of humiliation? I don't think so

What an odd OP. What exactly is your gripe? That our president didn't dive into the gutter and engage with a thug leader who was killing people without due process? You really think this idiots words exude any respect or cause any level of humiliation? I don't think so

Hussein's a wuss. And he should mind his own business. Many nations around the world are completely sick & tired of U.S. meddling.

Btw, Obama canceled his meeting with dipshit after he made those comments and now dipshit retracted the statement and says he regrets saying it. It's called a tucked tail... what Obama did was a presidential way of putting him in his place.

Hussein's a wuss. And he should mind his own business. Many nations around the world are completely sick & tired of U.S. meddling.
How did he meddle? By stating his opinion? Wouldn't a real wuss not say a thing when asked about confrontational actions of other world leaders?

Btw, Obama canceled his meeting with dipshit after he made those comments and now dipshit retracted the statement and says he regrets saying it. It's called a tucked tail... what Obama did was a presidential way of putting him in his place.

Nah, he just wussed out. Couldn't handle being called out. Hopefully now he'll shut up and mind his own business.

Nah, he just wussed out. Couldn't handle being called out. Hopefully now he'll shut up and mind his own business.
You have no clue what you are talking about... Keep spinning, your the only one getting dizzy

How did he meddle? By stating his opinion? Wouldn't a real wuss not say a thing when asked about confrontational actions of other world leaders?

Folks around the world have had enough of nations like the U.S. and Great Britain constantly meddling in their affairs. They don't have the right to micromanage every nation on earth. I give Mr. Duterte a lot of credit. It takes real guts to stand up to them.

Obama needs to man up and start a war with Philippines immediately!

How other nations conduct their business is none of ours, providing they are not causing direct harm to us. The U.S. is hardly a moral authority.

Folks around the world have had enough of nations like the U.S. and Great Britain constantly meddling in their affairs. They don't have the right to micromanage every nation on earth. I give Mr. Duterte a lot of credit. It takes real guts to stand up to them.
I'll ask again, how exactly did they meddle or micromanage?

He's stirring shit up. He's speaking on things that are none of his business. That's what the U.S. always does. It tries to micromanage every nation on earth. And many around the world are over it.

Yup. Maybe the dipshit shouldn't do shots before talking about Presidents next time.
Either that or a literal shot--that guy had to be high; maybe a lot of the time based on what's happening over there.

How other nations conduct their business is none of ours, providing they are not causing direct harm to us. The U.S. is hardly a moral authority.
I can agree with that on some level but also disagree on another level. We are not an isolated nation... In today's world most nations are engaged with each other in some capacity... Allies, trade, environmental initiatives, defense ect. This means we need some level of diplomacy and engagement. Regarding this situation Obama simply answered questions about the Phil prez killing people without due process. Obama expressed his opinion and said he would discuss it at their meeting. I don't call that meddling. Had he proposed Sanctions or engaged the military for regime change that would be a different story and we would have a different discussion.

Kudos to President Duterte. He told Hussein to mind his own business. And now Hussein is refusing to meet with him. More nations around the world need to start calling out nations like the U.S. and Great Britain on their constant meddling.

"Who Is He To Confront Me?" - Philippines President Unloads On "Son Of A Bitch" Barack Obama

What was an embarrassing weekend for president Barack Obama, whose arrival at the G-20 summit in China was a case study in diplomatic humiliation, just turned even worse when on Monday, Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte warned the US president not to question him about extrajudicial killings, or "son of a bitch I will swear at you" when the two presidents meet at a summit in Laos in the coming days.

The topic of Duterte's 'killing spree', supposedly involving mostly criminals and drug-traffickers, without due process has raised eyebrows most recently by the United Nations, which urged the Philippines to stop executing and killing people linked to drug business and threatened that “state actors” could be punished...

Read More:
"Who Is He To Confront Me?" - Philippines President Unloads On "Son Of A Bitch" Barack Obama | Zero Hedge

This just goes to show that you are batshit crazy. A Libertarian occupying himself with what foreign nations think. Days like this make me wish someone would accidentally push the shiny red button and end it all.

He's stirring shit up. He's speaking on things that are none of his business. That's what the U.S. always does. It tries to micromanage every nation on earth. And many around the world are over it.
By discouraging an ally from shooting citizens dead in the streets without a trial? He can't say that but your buddies can rave on and on about knuckle dragging Muslims who are living on another continent. Make up your mind.

You prefer that he dodge the questions and not express his opinion? Not st d up for what he feels is right? Sounds like a wuss move right there. He didn't meddle, your over spinning it. Obama has every right to stand up for human rights and due process. It was an honorable act about dishonorable actions. You have a losing arguement

Forum List

Back